🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A tale of 2 Quinnipiacs - from Florida

Democrats have very little to celebrate about. the incompetent boob they elected as POTUS is worse than Jimmy Carter. He has set back the progressive movement at least a generation. The stench of Obama will linger for a long long time......

The feeding frenzy over the fat fuck in Jersey is a sign of their abject terror over 2014. They are likely going to lose the Senate in 2014 and the White House in 2016.

So they post ridiculous polls featuring 2 candidates that ere not even candidates. ...

Reality is going to be a bitch for lib/prog/dema starting November 2014..,,,. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not be tuned in to the "real" news, to be that much in la-la-land.

What is the "real" news Mertex? I get mine from the internet. Is that "real" enough? Is the disaster of Obamacare "real" news? Is Obama's approval at 39% "real" news?? or do I need to "tune" into Comedy Central for the Daily show to get the "real" news?

:cuckoo:
Hispanics and to a lesser degree blacks are less likely to turn out due to ACA sideeffects but I doubt that will take the Rs to victory beyond D+4, maybe D +5 states and districts instead of their usual D+2 region of victory. As to 2016 I doubt that either Christie or Clinton will be nominated. Christie is not liked by the average R and Clinton is a crappy campaigner who will do poorly in most open primaries. If it takes more money and time for her to wrap up the nomination than the leading R the super delegates will defect at the convention.

Just don't make any bets about leaving if the Dems win, OK?

rofl_logo.jpg

I'm listening, I'm listening...

Easily amused, eh?

Not easily. Heartily. Or should I be easily amused in your case???

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Democrats have very little to celebrate about. the incompetent boob they elected as POTUS is worse than Jimmy Carter. He has set back the progressive movement at least a generation. The stench of Obama will linger for a long long time......

The feeding frenzy over the fat fuck in Jersey is a sign of their abject terror over 2014. They are likely going to lose the Senate in 2014 and the White House in 2016.

So they post ridiculous polls featuring 2 candidates that ere not even candidates. ...

Reality is going to be a bitch for lib/prog/dema starting November 2014..,,,. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the "real" news Mertex? I get mine from the internet. Is that "real" enough? Is the disaster of Obamacare "real" news? Is Obama's approval at 39% "real" news?? or do I need to "tune" into Comedy Central for the Daily show to get the "real" news?

Well, now, let's take a look at that: 39%? Hmmmmm, let's see...

2-02Obamaapprovalaverages_zps0b703dfb.png

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Gee, buddy, you were only off by 4.3%, which means that your margin was off by only 8.6%. Woohoo!! Tell me, are you always this accurate?

This is what you get when you try to kid a stats-man.

:D

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]

Gee, buddy, you were only off by 4.3%, which means that your margin was off by only 8.6%. Woohoo!! Tell me, are you always this accurate?

Ya can review all the stats you want . The potus won by about 5 million votes.
Stat man can post the actual # if you wish. That shows the country divided.
Some 65 to 60 Million. Do not count the 60 million out they may never be able to control Congress, Senate or take the POTUS again but the 60 million will not just lay down and die (as Oprah wishes) they will just not help strengthen the country, and allow it to fuckitself.

Might sound evil but you can not take from the haves and give to the have-not's without paying dearly to do it.

Oh my! time to Break out the champagne .....the POTUS is at 43% approval !! Woohoo!

:lol:

PS- I was going on memory- and Quinnipiac has him at 40%....what is the title of this thread again?

:thup:

Last edited:
Latest polls in NJ show that Christie is losing support even amongst Republicans. Granted he still has time to recover but usually things like this need time. Christie would have a hard time carrying NJ against Clinton in 2016 with this hanging over him. In 2020 he would do a whole better in my opinion.

"Losing support"? Hell, he never HAD the support of the majority of republicans. That's what libs can't wrap their little heads around. Christie hasn't been "anointed" like the bitch Clinton. Republicans are NOT victims of media hype like liberals are.

Once the republicans have taken the Senate back in the next cycle, you will see viable candidates emerge. Democrats STILL don't understand - they are going to get curb stomped in the next election. I truthfully cannot understand how they can't see this train wreck coming for their party.

Quit worrying about Christie. You'd better approach this like the intellectually intelligent geniuses you folks claim to be. Get by the FIRST ass-kicking first. Then you can worry about the next ass-kicking.

And you folks wonder why you got your lunch money stolen everyday in school…..

nj is also a democratic state. democrats in NJ like Christie. Most people in NJ like Christie. he won his election against a democrat easily.

Christie won big in NJ because of Sandy. But his current approval ratings are dropping, even amongst republicans. This could be one of the steepest drops in popularity ever!

"Losing support"? Hell, he never HAD the support of the majority of republicans. That's what libs can't wrap their little heads around. Christie hasn't been "anointed" like the bitch Clinton. Republicans are NOT victims of media hype like liberals are.

Once the republicans have taken the Senate back in the next cycle, you will see viable candidates emerge. Democrats STILL don't understand - they are going to get curb stomped in the next election. I truthfully cannot understand how they can't see this train wreck coming for their party.

Quit worrying about Christie. You'd better approach this like the intellectually intelligent geniuses you folks claim to be. Get by the FIRST ass-kicking first. Then you can worry about the next ass-kicking.

And you folks wonder why you got your lunch money stolen everyday in school…..

nj is also a democratic state. democrats in NJ like Christie. Most people in NJ like Christie. he won his election against a democrat easily.

Christie won big in NJ because of Sandy. But his current approval ratings are dropping, even amongst republicans. This could be one of the steepest drops in popularity ever!

Christie also won big in New Jersey because he was perceived as a pragmatist and non-partisan, and not a rightwing extremist.

(1) I highly encourage you to read my post. I served in Embassies and Consulates around the world from the 70s through the 80s. I know how matters are addressed when requesting additional security. I also know that these men were left to fend for themselves after requesting additional security numerous times. Hillary Clinton is DIRECTLY responsible for the death of these men and YOUR party refuses to hold her accountable. As usual, the left chooses it's "battles" carefully. Lane closures on the George Washington bridge seem much more "important" than an attack on our interests overseas. Again, No big surprise there.

(2) Why would I be ready to "throttle" Reagan as you suggest, over Beirut? I had been at that barracks a mere three weeks before the attack. The only "blame" there lies not with Reagan but with the Commander of the installation. There was ample security stationed there. Unfortunately, the majority of the Marines at the barracks were not issued live ammunition, which makes "defense" highly improbable. Additional security was never requested at Beirut, while it was denied repeatedly by your "candidate" for president and subsequently accorded the "What difference does it make!" line that the bitch made infamous. Again - I sadly dread the 3AM phone call that that incompetent, worn out dyke gets - she will roll over and go back to sleep while Bill is diddling some 19 year old in the West Wing.

(3) Yes, I was one of the first to engage you when you came here. You are a liberal, however and, as such, see things through rose colored glasses. Again, it is far more important to your ilk to destroy, rather than build. You fail to hold those in your party responsible for reprehensible behavior while taking delight in the other sides' foibles. There is no common ground for you. It is all or nothing.

(4) Again - I wouldn't crown that dyke president just yet. If we ever get an Attorney General that actually works for the people and not the current administration and chooses to actually INSTIGATE his investigative powers, rather than ignore those in his party and their crimes, the American people might actually receive justice. Keep remembering this as you pronounce the republicans as "evil" and your party as "righteous". You make yourself, and those like you, look ridiculous.

Live ammunition would not have stopped the bomb from being detonated by remote control which is how the 2nd bomb at the French barracks was set off after the driver was killed.

Just curious….How does what happened at the FRENCH barracks have any bearing whatsoever on the American barracks? Please enlighten me. Is the United States now responsible for the French as well? There was zero evidence that the truck that entered the Marine barracks had any remote detonation capability whatsoever (with what little evidence was left). The FACT of the matter is that the Marines were not capable of defending their posts - they were at "condition 4" was is "No magazines in the weapon and no rounds in the chamber". As I recall, one young marine got off one shot. ONE SHOT!!!!

Same day and almost the same time, same location, same method of attack, same type of target!

The French troops did have live ammo and did manage to shoot and kill the driver of the truck that was trying to ram their barracks. But the bomb was remotely detonated and ended up killing 58 French Troops. So your allegation that live ammo would have stopped the attack on the marine barracks is bogus.

This thread has set me to wondering:

Would you prefer to be called a "fat fuck" or a "black turd"?

Are both terms now socially acceptable to a majority of Americans or only one of the two? And if so, which one would you like to be called 'cause you're gonna be called one.

Oh my! time to Break out the champagne .....the POTUS is at 43% approval !! Woohoo!

:lol:

PS- I was going on memory- and Quinnipiac has him at 40%....what is the title of this thread again?

:thup:

The title is about 2 Quinnipiacs from the state of Florida. It's pretty clearly laid out.

If you like, I can gladly start a thread about presidential approval polls, although that's kind of silly, since Obama is now in his second term. Would that make you feel better, or will a hot water bottle do?

I do enjoy the high emotion you bring to this thread, just hope you don't break something in the process.

Ok, you go on the list of many Righties who just cannot have a conversation about numbers without frothing at the mouth. Go see a vet about that, mkay....

This thread has set me to wondering:

Would you prefer to be called a "fat fuck" or a "black turd"?

Are both terms now socially acceptable to a majority of Americans or only one of the two? And if so, which one would you like to be called 'cause you're gonna be called one.

Were you just screaming at the air, or did you have someone specific in mind?

Hint: the quote function is YOUR FRIEND.

Were you just screaming at the air, or did you have someone specific in mind?

Hint: the quote function is YOUR FRIEND.

Think of it as a poll.

If you're allowed to think.

Who (or what) ever you may be.

Well , YOU were the one using the term "you", but apparently speaking to no one. I am sorry to hear of your illness.

Live ammunition would not have stopped the bomb from being detonated by remote control which is how the 2nd bomb at the French barracks was set off after the driver was killed.

Just curious….How does what happened at the FRENCH barracks have any bearing whatsoever on the American barracks? Please enlighten me. Is the United States now responsible for the French as well? There was zero evidence that the truck that entered the Marine barracks had any remote detonation capability whatsoever (with what little evidence was left). The FACT of the matter is that the Marines were not capable of defending their posts - they were at "condition 4" was is "No magazines in the weapon and no rounds in the chamber". As I recall, one young marine got off one shot. ONE SHOT!!!!

Same day and almost the same time, same location, same method of attack, same type of target!

The French troops did have live ammo and did manage to shoot and kill the driver of the truck that was trying to ram their barracks. But the bomb was remotely detonated and ended up killing 58 French Troops. So your allegation that live ammo would have stopped the attack on the marine barracks is bogus.

OK, Since obviously you are incapable of understanding simple english, let's run over this pig again. Hell, I'll even put it into caps - perhaps that will help you with your lack of comprehension. Now, pay attention.

THE MARINES IN BEIRUT NEVER ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL SECURITY!! NEVER ONCE!! THE INSTALLATION COMMANDER'S SOP DID NOT PERMIT THE MARINES TO LOAD THEIR WEAPONS. AAR (AFTER ACTION REVUE) NEVER STATED THAT THERE WAS A REMOTE DETONATION DEVICE ON THE TRUCK (WHAT WAS LEFT OF IT). WHETHER THERE WAS OR NOT IS NOT THE QUESTION. THE ALLEGATION FROM THE POSTER WAS THAT I SHOULD BLAME REAGAN FOR THE "LACK" OF SECURITY AT THE BARRACKS WHEN, IN FACT, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH REAGAN, THE "BLAME" (IF YOU WISH TO USE THAT WORD - AND YOU LIBERAL PUKES ARE WONDERFUL AT PLACING "BLAME" ON EVERYONE BUT YOURSELVES) LIES WITH THE INSTALLATION COMMANDER AND NO ONE ELSE.

Now, were you able to wrap your little pea-brained head around that, of should I write it out in crayon?

Last edited:
Ok, so you admitted you don't have a soul. No probem there, buddy.

Who needs a soul when you got one of your most worshipful CFLs?

You are obviously mixing me up with someone else, for I believe in G-d and G-d alone.

There are excellent butthurt cremes out on the market, that could at least alleviate some of your symptoms.

Forum List

Back