A true patriot

I've seen you use that response before. 2/10 for original thinking, like most SJW twits.
Hmmmmmmmm...................HILLARY.
0.5/10 original thinking.............worked on Trump and his cult.......................................................... for decades

This young man is a true patriot who, by turning in his evil father, did more to defend the Constitution than Donald Trump ever thought about doing. Bigly!!!
His chocolate ration was increased by 25 grams and his social credit score just shot up by 50 points !

Democracy Fortified!

8 years

The former united states of America....indeed

You want to find a moron, take a look in the mirror. This was a discussion on a son turning on his own father. Pay attention.
Again, his son is a POS lefty.
WTF?
Holy fuck what a retard, just when you think a Trumptard CAN'T get any dumber, they surprise you.

"This was a discussion on a son turning on his own father".
FOR what?
ANY fucking guess "genius"?

Welcome to Trumplandia.....................you seem like a perfect fit

Hmmmmmmmm...................HILLARY.
0.5/10 original thinking.............worked on Trump and his cult.......................................................... for decades

Your hivemind has made you lazy, dependent on the "works" of others.

Now please go somewhere and get offended by someone using the wrong pronouns.

WTF?
Holy fuck what a retard, just when you think a Trumptard CAN'T get any dumber, they surprise you.

"This was a discussion on a son turning on his own father".
FOR what?
ANY fucking guess "genius"?

Welcome to Trumplandia.....................you seem like a perfect fit
Trump TDS is living in your head, not mine. I think you are a waste of space. BYE!

When you know that you're guilty of the charges, and get offered a plea deal, you take it. I guess he didn't get the MAGAts on the jury that he was hoping for.

This young man is a true patriot who, by turning in his evil father, did more to defend the Constitution than Donald Trump ever thought about doing. Bigly!!!
Definitely a fag.

Tell the orange traitor to STFU, then.
JFK..."It is what you can do for America and not what America can do for you". When younger I did not understand that. It was like I am supposed to pay to do my part. That was not what was the meaning. It meant we are all caretakers to a document written a couple centuries before on a planet where there are far too few of. A then liberal Democrat said that. And he would be a Republican today. Progs are not caretakers to the U.S. Constitution. That is why they have removed parts of it for over a century and more.

Trump has ruined many lives.
Paleman is a moron.

Why in the hell did the son HAVE to turn his father in?
Was it stealing a 6-pack of beer?
Was it speeding?
Was it playing hooky from work?
Unpaid parking tickets.

NO, it was the attack on the US capitol by Trump's cult.

Trump was cheating and ruining lives before he started wearing diapers on Celebrity Apprentice.
Aaannnd.....how many more years will you attempt to prove any of that before your TDS tumor puts you in the ground? The clock is ticking Dimmer, tick tick tick, and before long he will be ridding our country of more America haters once again.

LOL, yea a brainwashed lunatic is what lefties call “a patriot”.

Forum List

Back