A Trump Appointed Judge Gets To Preside Over His Upcoming Trial.

It does mean that they're all deathly afraid of violent mobs showing up at their doorsteps, and the police being told to stand back.

You leftloons have turned into everything you professed to disdain a mere 40 years ago.
What are you talking about? Are you drinking or on dope, maybe? Nobody told the police to stand back. If you are planning something, you had better lay off whatever you are using, and rethink with a clear head. You do not want to go to Miami, thinking the police are going to stand back from anything. I have nothing against you, and just don't want to see your real name in the papers and on TV for some foolish idea. As for leftest loons, you would have to talk to them to find out what they profess or what they disdain, 40 years ago or today, for that matter. Try to get some sleep.

What are you talking about? Are you drinking or on dope, maybe? Nobody told the police to stand back. If you are planning something, you had better lay off whatever you are using, and rethink with a clear head. You do not want to go to Miami, thinking the police are going to stand back from anything. I have nothing against you, and just don't want to see your real name in the papers and on TV for some foolish idea. As for leftest loons, you would have to talk to them to find out what they profess or what they disdain, 40 years ago or today, for that matter. Try to get some sleep.
Yes, the police were told to stand aside and not arrest anyone who illegally descended upon the USSC justices' homes...Other than the freak who tried to assassinate Kavanugh, not a single one of them were arrested for their obvious criminal intimidation.

You may get a your rocks off gaslighting yourself, but that shit doesn't play over here, Corky.

Yes, the police were told to stand aside and not arrest anyone who illegally descended upon the USSC justices' homes...Other than the freak who tried to assassinate Kavanugh, not a single one of them were arrested for their obvious criminal intimidation.

You may get a your rocks off gaslighting yourself, but that shit doesn't play over here, Corky.
Here is law enforcement protecting Justice Kavanaugh's house. They look like there were not on his property, but on the sidewalk and peaceful. You got something you want to show us all, to show they were doing something to be arrested for?

Well, this should be fun to watch. A Trump appointed Judge in Florida will reside over Trump's upcoming sham trial. At least Trump will receive a much more fair trial than he did in partisan New York. I can't wait to see the Lefty Loonies frothing at the mouth over THIS revelation. Hahahahahahaha

Leftists Apocalyptic After Trump-Appointed Judge Assigned to Jack Smith’s Case in Florida​

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

"US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida, Aileen Cannon, will be assigned to oversee President Trump’s federal case in Miami.

President Trump Thursday evening announced he was indicted by a federal grand jury in Miami in special counsel Jack Smith’s classified documents case."
Even better watching your head explode when trump is still found guilty.

Here is law enforcement protecting Justice Kavanaugh's house. They look like there were not on his property, but on the sidewalk and peaceful. You got something you want to show us all, to show they were doing something to be arrested for?
Oh, fuck off....Intimidation "protests" in front of the homes of USSC justices are illegal, and you know it you gaslighting dicknose.

Oh, fuck off....Intimidation "protests" in front of the homes of USSC justices are illegal, and you know it you gaslighting dicknose.
Fuck you, too. If they prostest on the street in front of my house, they can only be arrested if they come on the property. I should care, because the Supremes did not want them there? The Supremes were intimidated? Tell us how they were intimidated. Did they change a decision? What intimidation? Nuisance, yes, but intimidating?
Here's another pic. Just how intimidating do these women look?

FI_-_Home_Protesters.jpg

Even better watching your head explode when trump is still found guilty.
Being "found guilty" and being guilty are two, different things these days. He's been "found guilty" by partisan hacks several times now and I'm doing just fine, thanks.

Trial has not started. We have no reason to think she will be anything but a fair judge managing the trial, at this point, no matter who appointed her to her position on the bench. Remember, trump appointed judges and the conservative supreme court, like all the other judges ruled against trump on the contested election trials.
They ruled before all the evidence was presented. But I agree that this particular judge seems to be fair-minded.

Well, this should be fun to watch. A Trump appointed Judge in Florida will reside over Trump's upcoming sham trial. At least Trump will receive a much more fair trial than he did in partisan New York. I can't wait to see the Lefty Loonies frothing at the mouth over THIS revelation. Hahahahahahaha

Leftists Apocalyptic After Trump-Appointed Judge Assigned to Jack Smith’s Case in Florida​

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

"US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida, Aileen Cannon, will be assigned to oversee President Trump’s federal case in Miami.

President Trump Thursday evening announced he was indicted by a federal grand jury in Miami in special counsel Jack Smith’s classified documents case."

Trump believes the judges he appointed are loyal to him over the law.

Trump believes the judges he appointed are loyal to him over the law.
Will this Judge risk her own career, she is young, just to protect trump.
Foolish move if she tries.

But I LOVE the fact, (see, my head is NOT exploding) there is a trump judge appointed. They LOVE Cannon today, but I'm expecting a 'traitor' comment from the RWI's after the trial Doesn't acquit trump of ALL charges.

I expect some charges to be dismissed or found not guilty, but I also see some of the charges leading to convictions.

Being "found guilty" and being guilty are two, different things these days. He's been "found guilty" by partisan hacks several times now and I'm doing just fine, thanks.
Lol whatever gets you through the day. Let me ask you.....could trump ever be found guilty of a crime where you would agree with the verdict or in your mind is trump incapable of committing any crime?

Lol whatever gets you through the day. Let me ask you.....could trump ever be found guilty of a crime where you would agree with the verdict or in your mind is trump incapable of committing any crime?
When Trump is found guilty of an actual crime ... I'll be the first to point it out.
Would you do the same when it comes to Biden or Hillary? Nope!

When Trump is found guilty of an actual crime ... I'll be the first to point it out.
Would you do the same when it comes to Biden or Hillary? Nope!
Absolutely. I, unlike yourself, believe in our court system. You, on the other hand, take great efforts to undermine our system of justice. Because you are a traitor.

Absolutely. I, unlike yourself, believe in our court system. You, on the other hand, take great efforts to undermine our system of justice. Because you are a traitor.
Stalin and Mao would consider me a "traitor" as well. A traitor to the Marxist Banana Republic that America has become. But I'm a Constitutionalist through and through.

Stalin and Mao would consider me a "traitor" as well. A traitor to the Marxist Banana Republic that America has become. But I'm a Constitutionalist through and through.
If Trump were convicted of a crime, you'd simply say it was a jury full of communists or some such nonsense. You know you would. In fact, just in one of your previous posts you mentioned partisan hacks. You really dont believe in the US justice system, the election system, or the Constitution. You only believe in them when things go your way. Which they havent for a while.

Forum List

Back