A Trump Appointed Judge Gets To Preside Over His Upcoming Trial.

If Trump were convicted of a crime, you'd simply say it was a jury full of communists or some such nonsense. You know you would. In fact, just in one of your previous posts you mentioned partisan hacks. You really dont believe in the US justice system, the election system, or the Constitution. You only believe in them when things go your way. Which they havent for a while.
If there was actual evidence of a crime (like there was in Nixon's case) I'd call him out on it. But so far, everything has been nonsensical. It's why he hasn't been tossed in jail. The evidence against Biden and son is FAR more extensive and damning. But the fact that the DOJ and FBI have given them a free pass actually proves my point.

If there was actual evidence of a crime (like there was in Nixon's case) I'd call him out on it. But so far, everything has been nonsensical. It's why he hasn't been tossed in jail. The evidence against Biden and son is FAR more extensive and damning. But the fact that the DOJ and FBI have given them a free pass actually proves my point.
Trump is on tape. There are multiple eyewitnesses. Even his own lawyers notes show his guilt. Read the indictment. This is a lock tight case. And again, you're coming up with some excuse about how the DOJ and FBI is corrupt and giving Biden a free pass just because things arent going the way you want in your fairytale world. The problem is, you keep hearing from these right wing nut jobs that come on TV defending Trump and talk about Biden this and Biden that. They are full of shit and obviously have brainwashed you.

Trump is on tape. There are multiple eyewitnesses. Even his own lawyers notes show his guilt. Read the indictment. This is a lock tight case. And again, you're coming up with some excuse about how the DOJ and FBI is corrupt and giving Biden a free pass just because things arent going the way you want in your fairytale world. The problem is, you keep hearing from these right wing nut jobs that come on TV defending Trump and talk about Biden this and Biden that. They are full of shit and obviously have brainwashed you.

GOP Lawmakers: Joe Biden Got $5M After Getting Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired​

Biden admitting on tape that he wouldn't give money to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his crackhead son.

GOP Lawmakers: Joe Biden Got $5M After Getting Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired​

Biden admitting on tape that he wouldn't give money to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his crackhead son.

The article starts "An FBI informant claims.....". See that's why you dumbasses get hoodwinked on a daily basis. You can't comprehend simple English sentences. Maybe English isnt your first language?

The article starts "An FBI informant claims.....". See that's why you dumbasses get hoodwinked on a daily basis. You can't comprehend simple English sentences. Maybe English isnt your first language?
Did you watch the video? Biden literally leveraged his position to get a prosecutor fired so that the investigation on his son would cease. That's against the law.

Did you watch the video? Biden literally leveraged his position to get a prosecutor fired so that the investigation on his son would cease. That's against the law.
Did I watch the user created clip? LOL no, I didnt. It says right at the top of the video that it wasnt provided by cspan. Again, you're being hoodwinked by some rando online. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Did I watch the user created clip? LOL no, I didnt. It says right at the top of the video that it wasnt provided by cspan. Again, you're being hoodwinked by some rando online. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Didn't think so. And you cave dwellers accuse everyone else of ignoring facts and truth.

"Quote above the video: "This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN."

How do you just deny reality?
I got the clip directly from C-SPAN's site. It's a widespread video that can be found all over the place.

Well, this should be fun to watch. A Trump appointed Judge in Florida will reside over Trump's upcoming sham trial. At least Trump will receive a much more fair trial than he did in partisan New York. I can't wait to see the Lefty Loonies frothing at the mouth over THIS revelation. Hahahahahahaha

Leftists Apocalyptic After Trump-Appointed Judge Assigned to Jack Smith’s Case in Florida​

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

"US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida, Aileen Cannon, will be assigned to oversee President Trump’s federal case in Miami.

President Trump Thursday evening announced he was indicted by a federal grand jury in Miami in special counsel Jack Smith’s classified documents case."
This is a bunch of bullshit! How the fuck did that whore bitch **** judge get picked?

Makes me wonder if it's rigged and when they finally get himand they can say "he resides in Florida, Florida is a republican based state, he appointed that judge. He was found guilty despite the deck being stacked in his favor".

Makes me wonder if it's rigged and when they finally get himand they can say "he resides in Florida, Florida is a republican based state, he appointed that judge. He was found guilty despite the deck being stacked in his favor".
Well, considered the deck has been stacked against him since 2016 ... maybe it's time the "card table" was turned.

Forum List

Back