A victory for white life.

Numbers like that mean nothing to me. I have no desire to seperate life or it's importance by color.

Maybe you should look at the numbers and realize that if you supported abortion, more blacks and minorities were aborted than whites. In 2019, 33% of the reported legal abortions were performed on white women. Meanwhile, 59% of those abortions were performed on black or Hispanic women.

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Women Who Obtained Abortion by the State of Occurrence

You don't see the disparity based on race?

Did any of you actually listen to what she said? You can tell she caught herself misspeaking.
She didn't even pronounce the "t" before correcting the mistake & saying life.
Maybe she was going to say "white" but all she got out was "why", so you are really just speculating now on what she was really meaning to say.
It's not like she came out & flat out told the truth like dementia man does occasionally.

View attachment 662440

As I pointed out, maybe we argue she misspoke. The audience still loudly cheered what she said.

Going for the Hitler quote is risky in every situation and should simply be avoided. If nothing else it shows a lack of understanding.

Godwin's Law. If she hadn't mentioned Hitler, some Democrat would have. :laughing0301:

Does this apply to affirmative action programs or SCOTUS picks?

I would do away with affirmative action if we enact a law that anyone caught discriminating by color gets a long prison term. I dont think I've thought much about a justices race.

Did the black folks in the "Blacks For Trump" shirts behind her cheer too?

Was that in the article? Are you just making things up? Do you feel a need to do this to justify the cheering?

As I pointed out, maybe we argue she misspoke. The audience still loudly cheered what she said.

Someone saying "white" is not a bad thing. Why would the crowd NOT cheer? I assume from context it is a pro-life rally, and they were discussing the recent ruling.

EVERYONE knows that the ruling and any legal changes coming from it, will NOT be restricted to just white people.

IF, the issue today was, restricting abortions only for white women, while allowing minority women to get abortions, THEN this implication you are pushing that this minor quote (and cheering) reveals hidden wacism,

would make sense.

An actual racist would support the high rate of abortions in the black community. And be looking to encourage similar trends in the brown.

Mmmm, like you lefties are doing....

So are more unborn whites aborted than unborn blacks and minorities? And do you live by every word a politician says, accepting it at face value, even when those words are misspoken or something gets lost in the translation?

If so, how is it a politician like Joe Biden can come up with some of the most God-awful convoluted statements, and not be held responsible?

You people just have too much time on your hands, and too much to get bent out of shape over.
They are horrible people and they are desperate to make themselves feel self-righteous, thus the absence of rules for them. When they have no rules, they are always right. What they don't know is that it's too late. They are already doomed and no amount of virtue signaling is going to save them.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a Trump rally in your life. There are always Black folks in the audience, wearing "Blacks for Trump" shirts.

Well you have me there, no I have not. But did you see them here or did you just make that up?

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.
You are both idiots.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a Trump rally in your life. There are always Black folks in the audience, wearing "Blacks for Trump" shirts.
The disingenuous fuck knows that but needs to fill itself with self-righteousness and will take it anywhere it can get it.

For pointing out people cheering her statement? We need to keep the quiet side quiet?
She's an idiot for saying it. You're an idipt for suggesting all of those peiple are racist. Thdy may have not registeted what she said, making them slow, but I seriously doubt they were all racists.....just another inflamatory post.

Forum List

Back