A victory for white life.

No, I believe they did that by cheering her statement.
Again, you assume...and you know what they say about when you assume - you're an asshole.

1656249260695.png

So how long have you believed you have the power to read people's minds and tell them what they think, feel, believe?

"I don't support anyone claiming anyone is inherently bad."

....you just got busted doing it.

That had to be the fastest exposure of being a hypocrite we have ever seen...

:p

Last edited:
What issues do you have with diversity? Why do people need to force you into it?

If the "diversity" is something that just happens, I love it. Meeting different people from different places and talking to them, is fun.

When it is forced, that requires discriminating against whites, (or white males or white straight males, ect).

That is morally and legally wrong.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't "libs" cheering this racist statement.

If you pass a law against such "racist statements" or actions, we republicans will apply it to examples of discrimination against whites. I would certainly support moves to apply it to the universities and hollywood.

Unless your plan is to pass a law and then only use it against your political enemies.

He never touched anyone.
You must maim and kill. With enjoyment I know by tonite there will be more deaths in the community. The children will suffer. Oh, the children removed from life. Keep up the good work. And the Progs will keep lifting up the scum as heroes. Remove statues to add statues.

I disagree that her statement is normal. I have no problem with an Irish Day parade.

The Irish Day parade is "Talking about some lives specifically" while not talking of others.

You said taht was wrong. Now you are saying it is ok.

Seems that you only care when you can use it as a weapon against your enemies.

If the "diversity" is something that just happens, I love it. Meeting different people from different places and talking to them, is fun.

When it is forced, that requires discriminating against whites, (or white males or white straight males, ect).

That is morally and legally wrong.

If you pass a law against such "racist statements" or actions, we republicans will apply it to examples of discrimination against whites. I would certainly support moves to apply it to the universities and hollywood.

Unless your plan is to pass a law and then only use it against your political enemies.

I don't support arresting her or those who cheered. I am simply unable to understand why people cheer things like this.

You must maim and kill. With enjoyment I know by tonite there will be more deaths in the community. The children will suffer. Oh, the children removed from life. Keep up the good work. And the Progs will keep lifting up the scum as heroes. Remove statues to add statues.

Odd way of stating, OK I was wrong.

If you are unable to make a point without referencing Hitler you are not smart enough to actually make a point on your own.
What she meant was that propagandizing today's youth with far left ideology is akin to the Hitler 'youth movement'. Spot on.

What she meant was that propagandizing today's youth with far left ideology is akin to the Hitler 'youth movement'. Spot on.

A cheap and weak argument. As I stated earlier, if you are unable to make a point without using lame, cheap Nazi references you aren't all that bright.

Have you ever been to a political rally?

An actual rally? I believe one. Sarah Palin when she was running for VP.

I know I wouldn't cheer things I didn't support. I've got up and walked out of church over that.

An actual rally? I believe one. Sarah Palin when she was running for VP.

I know I wouldn't cheer things I didn't support. I've got up and walked out of church over that.

Did you note that the crowd as a whole was cheering at certain points in unison?

Sure. Even Palin didn't say something like this.

Rallies are about getting the CROWD to feel part of something bigger and to get motivated. Cheering as a group, at certain points, is common.

You didn't get sucked in, and didn't feel it. Many do.

Using a single word from such an event as though it was part of a formal policy statement and taking a cheer from a fired up crowd as evidence of informed support,

is really not reasonable.

If you think the Right is wacist, if you truly believe that, I would expect that you would look at this, and shit can it, on the assumption that you could find far better and clearer examples to support your accusation.

And if you can't.... Well, that leads to a whole other kettle of fish for your brain to work out.

So if the SC decision isn't really a "victory for white life", the conclusion can only be that what we've been saying all this time is true: That the majority of victims of abortion are actually blacks and other minorities.

Right?

And if it isn't really a "victory for white life", it also reinforces the notion that abortion is a genocidal tool used to remove undesirable blacks and minorities from society, and that it was Margaret Sanger's original intent.
Most white women have a gynecologist as a doctor in their neighborhoods, their abortions are done in doctors offices, not clinics like planned parenthood.....so, unless the govt snoops in to their doctor's office or medical records, we'll never really know if it stops white women from having abortions.

Gynos don't have practices located in poorer neighborhoods, thus family planning clinics placed there.....

Rallies are about getting the CROWD to feel part of something bigger and to get motivated. Cheering as a group, at certain points, is common.

You didn't get sucked in, and didn't feel it. Many do.

Kinda scary isn't it?

Using a single word from such an event as though it was part of a formal policy statement and taking a cheer from a fired up crowd as evidence of informed support,

is really not reasonable.

If you think the Right is wacist, if you truly believe that, I would expect that you would look at this, and shit can it, on the assumption that you could find far better and clearer examples to support your accusation.

And if you can't.... Well, that leads to a whole other kettle of fish for your brain to work out.

So I am wrong in the belief that people really should listen to what is being said and not blindly support whatever is being said?

Most white women have a gynecologist as a doctor in their neighborhoods, their abortions are done in doctors offices, not clinics like planned parenthood....

PP has only been a referral service. The actual abortion is not performed there.

Forum List

Back