🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A victory for women

common sense

Just another example where women making choices with their bodies aren't responsible enough to pay the cost.
You knobs castigate Muslims for their attitudes to women and yet you are just as bad.

My attitude is the one making the choice pay for the choice. That it happens to females in this case is because of the situation. It applies to males, too.
If you dont help these girls than you end up with foetus stuffed into trash cans and young girls in massive health danger.
That cant be the civilised way.

I've been told the choices women make with their bodies are their business and none of mine. That means the results are none of my concern.

So I shouldn't have had to pay for baby bush's wars of choice. Right?

And you wonder why women don't vote GOP

I could shit a better response than that. Stay on topic.

LOL bed wetter...

You have yet to post a single thread that was anything better than a soft steaming pile of bullshit.

In all seriousness, how many abortion clinics exist in mooselimb dominated countries?

common sense

Just another example where women making choices with their bodies aren't responsible enough to pay the cost.
Stupid and wrong.

“Who goes to Planned Parenthood?

Title X and Medicaid are programs that target low- to middle-income Americans, and many of Planned Parenthood's patients are likewise lower-income. As of 2012, 79 percent of people receiving services from Planned Parenthood lived at 150 percent of the federal poverty level or lower (that comes out to around $18,500 for a single adult), according to a March Government Accountability Office report.” ibid

common sense

Stupid and wrong.

“Who goes to Planned Parenthood?

Title X and Medicaid are programs that target low- to middle-income Americans, and many of Planned Parenthood's patients are likewise lower-income. As of 2012, 79 percent of people receiving services from Planned Parenthood lived at 150 percent of the federal poverty level or lower (that comes out to around $18,500 for a single adult), according to a March Government Accountability Office report.” ibid

It's about time they start doing for themselves instead of sticking their damn hands out for more handouts.

You knobs castigate Muslims for their attitudes to women and yet you are just as bad.

My attitude is the one making the choice pay for the choice. That it happens to females in this case is because of the situation. It applies to males, too.
If you dont help these girls than you end up with foetus stuffed into trash cans and young girls in massive health danger.

I've been told the choices women make with their bodies are their business and none of mine. That means the results are none of my concern.

So I shouldn't have had to pay for baby bush's wars of choice. Right?

And you wonder why women don't vote GOP

Until you can show me where having a military and going to war are no longer in the Constitution as powers of the federal government, you're barking up the wrong tree Fido. Until you can show me where Planned Parenthood and things like it are, you have no argument.

Convince her to do the mooselimb thing and have her father "honor" kill her.

That's considered civilized in Londonistan now I hear.

The girls can be in massive heath crisis, no one would care, maybe their health crisis would render them sterile and they wouldn't have to worry about abortions any more.

Planned Parenthood is worth the money spent on their programs because the women that get abortions are primarily minority and liberal. The fewer of them there are, the better.

No, it's the same as Black lives matter vs All lives matter. Truth is, All lives matter. All the time.

Woman rights > close your legs, take a pill before you open them, take a pill after you have opened them. Yay women's rights. WE have the right not to get pregnant.
We should not have the right to take a life in the most inhumane manners you can imagine, because our other rights are too hard to accomplish. Shut up.

Male or female, you do not have the right to slit the necks of puppies, or crush their skulls. That is considered cruel, and is punishable by law. It is perfectly fine to do it to human infants. That is where our common sense fails us. Puppies are more important.

Forum List

Back