A Visit to a Care Home--and Thoughts About Illegals

Maybe if we didn't abort 41 million americans we wouldn't need illegals.

Um, no, not really. They'd have been aborted no matter what the law is.

Just as many abortions happened before Roe v. Wade as after. The birth rate didn't drop in 1973.

You need an education???

Have no fear....I'm here to save the day!

with more number pointed crazy... NEXT!

/—-/ You’re generalizing. Explain how trade jobs are filled by Americans, like construction, auto mechanics, plumbing and so forth if they don’t want to do manual labor.

Let's see now. Those guys have unions.. That's how it pays well.

What a concept!
/----/ Hardley. 90% aren't in Unions.
Union Membership Rate in U.S. Held at Record Low of 10.7% in 2017
Jan 19, 2018 · The share of American workers belonging to labor unions held steady in 2017, matching the historic low of 10.7 percent set in the prior year, according to a Labor Department report Friday.

Fixed it for ya.

I'm all for FIXING the legal immigration system so we can get this unskilled labor in legally.

We won't, so it comes in illegally, and we all go along with it... even the guy who picks up day laborers at the Home Depot.

Jan 19, 2018 · The share of American workers belonging to labor unions held steady in 2017, matching the historic low of 10.7 percent set in the prior year, according to a Labor Department report Friday.

Exactly my point. We broke up the unions, and lo and behold, anything can come in the door, take a shit wage, and there's not jack shit you can do about it.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Okay, here's the problem with your whole theory.

If we don't have LEGAL immigration, we aren't going to have enough young people paying into the system to keep it afloat. I mean, it would be nice if the politicians stopped stealing from Social Security to pay for bombers and tax cuts for billionaires, but at some point, we are going to need more younger people to provide the tax revenues for these folks.

Not to mention a pool of people to change Granny's Depends(R) for minimum wage.

The reality, LEGAL immigration is a net benefit, because we get the value of the goods and services produced by LEGAL immigrants, as opposed to these old folks in nursing homes who really don't produce anything at this point in their lives.

Fixed it for ya.
/----/ Thank you. Liberals can't grasp the concept of LEGAL immigration.

Exactly my point. We broke up the unions, and lo and behold, anything can come in the door, take a shit wage, and there's not jack shit you can do about it.

/----/ Actually I called you out with facts now you're pretending you meant something else. Nice try.

/----/ Actually I called you out with facts now you're pretending you meant something else. Nice try.

I'm sorry you lacked the reading comprehension to understand that the 10% of the workforce that is still unionized gets good wages...

But the 90% that aren't... shit jobs pay shit wages. Don't get a shit job.

/----/ Thank you. Liberals can't grasp the concept of LEGAL immigration.

I grasp it just fine. The law doesn't reflect the reality.

Prostitution is illegal, but here are places all over where it is happening... no one is enforcing the law because the law is just silly.

Same thing here. We have people who want to work and people who want to hire them... The law we have doesn't reflect the reality on the ground.

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

How do Undocumented Workers File Tax Returns Without a Valid Social Security Number?
Though certain non-citizens are eligible for to receive Social Security numbers to pay taxes, unauthorized immigrants are ineligible to receive one. However, it is still law that individuals who reside in the United States, whether legally or not, and earn income here must pay taxes on that income, and file a tax return, regardless of whether the income was earned as an undocumented worker—a complicated legal conundrum.

Further, the IRS will not allow a tax return to be filed with a fake or stolen Social Security number. Therefore, unauthorized workers who wish to file their taxes–and potentially get future credit for it— must find another way. Thus, many use the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or ITIN, which allows immigrants without Social Security numbers to legally file tax returns and claim the income reported on their W-2’s to the IRS.

What is an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?
In 1996, the Internal Revenue Service created the ITIN to provide a way for noncitizens who earn income in the United States, including legally-present noncitizens who do not have Social Security numbers, to pay taxes on money earned in the United States while not being technically employed by a U.S employer. For example, ITINs allow foreign nationals to pay taxes on the interest earned in a U.S. bank or investment account. They also allow spouses of work-authorized visa-holders to pay taxes on self-employment income, among other uses.

Most experts believe that the vast majority of tax returns filed with ITINs today are filed by undocumented immigrants rather than the intended recipient groups—a few categories of noncitizens who do not have a Social Security number and are not authorized to work but who are still earning income and legally residing in the United States. In 2010, ITINs were used to file over 3 million federal tax returns.

How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer

oh but, ya left the best part out>>>>

Conclusion
At the heart of this issue of undocumented immigrants and taxes is the fact that U.S. immigration and taxation laws are misaligned. Agencies are singularly focused on their own mandates: the IRS is interested in maintaining a broad tax base and collecting all taxes owed to the government, regardless of the source, whereas immigration enforcement officials want to enforce the law against unauthorized work. Meanwhile, other actors within the system, including employers and workers, are doing the same. Addressing these conflicting interests would require legislative change and implicate millions of taxpayers, which means the current state of affairs will likely prevail for the foreseeable future.

the pen is mightier than the wall....

~S~

Dems like free stuff.
Illegals like free stuff.
See the correlation?

This is the correlation I see, the red states are that top of the heap in receiving federal welfare.

2018’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States
Thats because you spew links that throw out percentages rather than actual dollars.

States That Spend the Most and Least on Welfare

I guess you don't understand percentages no problem maybe the pc can teach you she things she is the smartest around with all her copy and paste.

If we don't have immigration, we aren't going to have enough young people paying into the system to keep it afloat. I mean, it would be nice if the politicians stopped stealing from Social Security to pay for bombers and tax cuts for billionaires, but at some point, we are going to need more younger people to provide the tax revenues for these folks.

The reality, immigration is a net benefit, because we get the value of the goods and services produced by these immigrants, as opposed to these old folks in nursing homes who really don't produce anything at this point in their lives.
Bad things happen when you abort your future

unions broke themselves…. The UPS Teamster story over the holidays shows why.

The "immigration" you guys are supporting is not doing that. You have other motives.

That's true... this is about humiliating Trump by making him LOSE!

We should have fixed the immigration problem 10 years ago with McCain-Kennedy, a bipartisan agreement that would have resolved all the issues that President Bush supported.
I heard a democrat on the Sunday morning shows say what I said the other day. We do need to come up with border security. There are several things we can do to secure the border.

But with trump this has become his obsession. He said he was gonna build a wall and god damn it he’s got to get a win. He just can’t stand a public loss like this. It’s insane.

Let’s see if it works. Lol

If we don't have immigration, we aren't going to have enough young people paying into the system to keep it afloat. I mean, it would be nice if the politicians stopped stealing from Social Security to pay for bombers and tax cuts for billionaires, but at some point, we are going to need more younger people to provide the tax revenues for these folks.

The reality, immigration is a net benefit, because we get the value of the goods and services produced by these immigrants, as opposed to these old folks in nursing homes who really don't produce anything at this point in their lives.

Illegals don't "pay into the system". Hello?
Many do.

I heard a democrat on the Sunday morning shows say what I said the other day. We do need to come up with border security. There are several things we can do to secure the border.

But with trump this has become his obsession. He said he was gonna build a wall and god damn it he’s got to get a win. He just can’t stand a public loss like this. It’s insane.

I think both sides are posturing.

The reality is, the number of people crossing the Southern Border is about a quarter of what it was in the 1990's. Improved security, improved economic conditions in Mexico, tougher employment verification in this country, it's just not as worthwhile to sneak across the border anymore.

But it's easier for Trump to tell the slack-jawed morons who voted for him that Mexicans are stealing their jobs than to tell them that the jobs their daddy's used to have in a factory (which they wouldn't want to work in anyway) have been largely replaced by automation.

the thing is, Trump couldn't get things done when he had both houses of Congress.

Many do.

Pay??????

Only in the sense of following Obama's instructions, and vote.

The lying low-life actually said this to illegals:
"... first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Many do.

Pay??????

And? What is the entire quote and the context of it?

That is the problem with you lying lowlifes...you leave out the important bits.

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Many do.

Pay??????

Watch me smash this custard pie in your lying kisser.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Many do.

Pay??????

Watch me smash this custard pie in your lying kisser.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Wrong. That is all your personal and not particularly creative interpretation. Now wipe your kisser, it is dripping again.

Forum List

Back