A Visit to a Care Home--and Thoughts About Illegals

Illegals don't "pay into the system". Hello?
Many do.

Pay??????

Only in the sense of following Obama's instructions, and vote.

The lying low-life actually said this to illegals:
"... first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And? What is the entire quote and the context of it?

That is the problem with you lying lowlifes...you leave out the important bits.

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Watch me smash this custard pie in your lying kisser.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Wrong. That is all your personal and not particularly creative interpretation. Now wipe your kisser, it is dripping again.

I just posted Hussein saying exactly what I said he did.

You're not even good at lying.

Now....while you're here, could you autograph your pic?

25226333809_c9eb785ce5_b.jpg

Pay??????

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Wrong. That is all your personal and not particularly creative interpretation. Now wipe your kisser, it is dripping again.

Fail.

Now grow up.

Pay??????

a. they don't

Fail.

Now grow up.

Obama to illegal aliens:

Last night we visited an elderly family member at a care home. I was pleased to see that the care staff seems competent and friendly. My family member reports she is being well cared for, the food is good, and she gets good rest.

This is no less than she deserves, having paid into "the system" for years and years. (We can debate another day whether we need 'a system' at all). As she was reporting that Medicaid would give her a ride to her doctor appointments, I thought of the money all her care was costing. Again, she deserves this care. We owe it to our elderly citizens who have paid in and raised our young ones.

And then I thought of the thousands of people stealing over the border every year, taking money out of the system without ever having put a darn thing in. And they people who support this. Who say it's immoral NOT to support this.

It seems to me, if you support this, you are supporting taking money away from American citizens who really need it. Resources are finite. Money runs out. If you raise taxes, the economy slows and the funds dry up.

Given the scenario above, it seems incomprehensible to me that Americans do not want to seal the border. Can anyone make the case?

Your comparison is false and your data is false. Contrary to what you have been told, immigrants aren't "stealing" anything. The are coming and asking for asylum out of fear for their lives. They are EXACTLY the kind of people you want to immigrate, because getting out of a dangerous poor country is very difficult without resources. You must work hard, and be strong and focused on success. Aren't those the kind of people you want coming to your country?

Trump's anti-immigrant campaign started out by vilifying people coming into the US from poor countries.

my immigration plan:

secure the border.

legalize the folks who are here illegally.

do so in a way that energizes america, which is always the case when folks come

Last night we visited an elderly family member at a care home. I was pleased to see that the care staff seems competent and friendly. My family member reports she is being well cared for, the food is good, and she gets good rest.

This is no less than she deserves, having paid into "the system" for years and years. (We can debate another day whether we need 'a system' at all). As she was reporting that Medicaid would give her a ride to her doctor appointments, I thought of the money all her care was costing. Again, she deserves this care. We owe it to our elderly citizens who have paid in and raised our young ones.

And then I thought of the thousands of people stealing over the border every year, taking money out of the system without ever having put a darn thing in. And they people who support this. Who say it's immoral NOT to support this.

It seems to me, if you support this, you are supporting taking money away from American citizens who really need it. Resources are finite. Money runs out. If you raise taxes, the economy slows and the funds dry up.

Given the scenario above, it seems incomprehensible to me that Americans do not want to seal the border. Can anyone make the case?

Your comparison is false and your data is false. Contrary to what you have been told, immigrants aren't "stealing" anything. The are coming and asking for asylum out of fear for their lives. They are EXACTLY the kind of people you want to immigrate, because getting out of a dangerous poor country is very difficult without resources. You must work hard, and be strong and focused on success. Aren't those the kind of people you want coming to your country?

Trump's anti-immigrant campaign started out by vilifying people coming into the US from poor countries.

This is just toooooooo easy.

But, slapping you around is too much fun to pass up.

You need an education???

Have no fear....I'm here to save the day!

1. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income
Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."
Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

Forum List

Back