🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A weak president further weakened

No, they put in the tax cuts for the rich, and axed keeping you kid on your insurance and substance abuse. None of that was in Trump's campaign. None of it was poltically popular outside the Freedom Caucus. The Freedom Caucus demanded total capitulation. Ryan was trying to put enough FC bullshit in there to get a vote and get it to the senate and then into a conference committee

I think Ryan would prefer the FC view of HC if he were free to choose.

Just use google and read facebook posts if you dont believe me. i was blown away by their lack of awareness as well. I knew they were dumb but I didnt realize the depths of their stupidity.

I still have no idea what you're talking about. I keep hearing liberal analysts CLAIM this... I've seen NO evidence to support it. I fully understand, anyone who is getting free health care, isn't going to like not getting the freebie anymore. I just don't think that is the bulk of Trump's base.
You havent seen a lot of things obviously. Just because you havent seen them doesnt mean these illiterates dont exist. I dont know if they constitute the bulk of his supporters or not but from personal experience most Drumpf supporters are pretty dumb.

Horse Hockey, ignorance at it's finest.

As evidenced by his use of the phrase "one and the same" when the actual phrase he means is "one in the same."

"One in the same" means "one in the same sense as another"... "one and the same" doesn't make rational sense... that's TWO, not one. Then he compounds this by calling other people dumb and stupid.
No retard. i meant one and the same. This is where you should become skilled at using google.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.
    the same person or thing (used for emphasis).
    "the guy in the glasses and Superman were one and the same"

Just use google and read facebook posts if you dont believe me. i was blown away by their lack of awareness as well. I knew they were dumb but I didnt realize the depths of their stupidity.

I still have no idea what you're talking about. I keep hearing liberal analysts CLAIM this... I've seen NO evidence to support it. I fully understand, anyone who is getting free health care, isn't going to like not getting the freebie anymore. I just don't think that is the bulk of Trump's base.
You havent seen a lot of things obviously. Just because you havent seen them doesnt mean these illiterates dont exist. I dont know if they constitute the bulk of his supporters or not but from personal experience most Drumpf supporters are pretty dumb.
I don't think they are necessarily stupid, or any stupider than some democrats who thought Obama actually enacted stuff that made life better for families making 50-75K

But when Trump bought into the language "repeal and replace" he was really saying "change." Trump is not going to bring back coal miner jobs, nor is NAFTA the reason for the demise of low skill maftring jobs. But we did see an entire decade of little net growth. That will likely change, but it's not really the doing or fault on one president.

Trump avoided taking ownership of Obama's big ass mess aka Obamacare, the Dem's continue to own 100% of Obamacare and the fallout...Trump outsmarted them again :laugh:.

Go ahead Dem's run back to your districts and run on Obamacare in 2018 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The implosion of President Donald Trump’s health care bill has left him badly weakened — and New York Times columnist Charles Blow thinks that his image as a first-rate deal maker has been permanently ruined.

In his Monday column, Blow said that the entire premise of Trump’s presidency was his reputation for being a master negotiator — and that the death of Trumpcare has left “a weak president further weakened.”

“The failure of Republicans to come together behind their horrible plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act — even though they now control both houses of Congress and the presidency — was a crushing blow to Trump’s brand,” he wrote. “Legislation isn’t the same as luxury rental. Legislators are not the same as an obedient board.”

Blow didn’t just turn fire on Trump either, as he pointed out that the Trumpcare debacle is the logical conclusion of Republicans electing lawmakers who only want to oppose legislation at all costs.
NYT?

I don't think they are necessarily stupid, or any stupider than some democrats who thought Obama actually enacted stuff that made life better for families making 50-75K

But when Trump bought into the language "repeal and replace" he was really saying "change." Trump is not going to bring back coal miner jobs, nor is NAFTA the reason for the demise of low skill maftring jobs. But we did see an entire decade of little net growth. That will likely change, but it's not really the doing or fault on one president.
The comments i read on facebook with them supporting AHCA but not Obamacare lets me know they are stupid. I was blown away by that.

I dont recall anyone who thought Obama did anything specifically for the 50-75K crowd. Even if they did I'm pretty sure they werent so befuddled as to think two terms being used to describe one thing was something entirely different when another name was used.

The comments i read on facebook with them supporting AHCA but not Obamacare lets me know they are stupid. I was blown away by that.

I dont recall anyone who thought Obama did anything specifically for the 50-75K crowd. Even if they did I'm pretty sure they werent so befuddled as to think two terms being used to describe one thing was something entirely different when another name was used.

You didn't read either Bill, you just something that someone said and decided you liked it so you have latched onto it. Get a brain, learn to read, and do your own damn research.

You didn't read either Bill, you just something that someone said and decided you liked it so you have latched onto it. Get a brain, learn to read, and do your own damn research.
So now youre claiming the AHCA and Obamacare are two different things?

Trump’s Approval Falls Again to New Low

The latest Gallup daily tracking poll shows President Trump’s approval rate crashing to 36% to 57%.

“Trump’s current 36% is two percentage points below Barack Obama’s low point of 38%, recorded in 2011 and 2014. Trump has also edged below Bill Clinton’s all-time low of 37%, recorded in the summer of 1993, his first year in office, as well as Gerald Ford’s 37% low point in January and March 1975. John F. Kennedy’s lowest approval rating was 56%; Dwight Eisenhower’s was 48%.”

Trump has also hit a new low in the FiveThirtyEight tracking.

No, they put in the tax cuts for the rich, and axed keeping you kid on your insurance and substance abuse. None of that was in Trump's campaign. None of it was poltically popular outside the Freedom Caucus. The Freedom Caucus demanded total capitulation. Ryan was trying to put enough FC bullshit in there to get a vote and get it to the senate and then into a conference committee

I think Ryan would prefer the FC view of HC if he were free to choose.

Spewing out left-wing talking points doesn't change a thing I said. There's no "tax breaks for the rich" because we don't tax the rich, we've never taxed wealth in America. We tax incomes. What was eliminated was the excise tax mandated by Obamacare if you didn't have health insurance. It wasn't something added to appease someone, it was part of the original bill and one of the few things that made it NOT Obamacare. They didn't "axe" a damn thing for the Freedom Caucus, they told the Freedom Caucus they could vote for this or not have anything at all. Take it or leave it...best you're gonna get. Then, they started talking about this "Phase II and III" bullshit... which wasn't ever going to transpire. If you can't pass it now, how are you going to pass it later?

What happened was, they totally underestimated the resolve of the Freedom Caucus. They thought they would be able to intimidate and threaten enough to peel off some of the FC and get this stupid idiotic piece of shit bill that 17% of the people supported, passed in the House. What it is revealing is astonishing... So much for Trump being the "anti-establishment" candidate. He is now clearly in bed with the establishment, just like Ted Cruz and others told you he would be. Instead of pivoting and working more closely with Conservatives, he is indicating he plans to "work with the Democrats" in the future. That's just fucking GREAT!

As evidenced by his use of the phrase "one and the same" when the actual phrase he means is "one in the same."

"One in the same" means "one in the same sense as another"... "one and the same" doesn't make rational sense... that's TWO, not one. Then he compounds this by calling other people dumb and stupid.
No retard. i meant one and the same. This is where you should become skilled at using google.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

Well, you know what they say about grammar:

It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

“Trump’s current 36% is two percentage points below Barack Obama’s low point of 38%, recorded in 2011 and 2014. Trump has also edged below Bill Clinton’s all-time low of 37%, recorded in the summer of 1993, his first year in office, as well as Gerald Ford’s 37% low point in January and March 1975. John F. Kennedy’s lowest approval rating was 56%; Dwight Eisenhower’s was 48%.”

Trump has also hit a new low in the FiveThirtyEight tracking.

You didn't mention Harry Truman's 22%

The implosion of President Donald Trump’s health care bill has left him badly weakened — and New York Times columnist Charles Blow thinks that his image as a first-rate deal maker has been permanently ruined.

In his Monday column, Blow said that the entire premise of Trump’s presidency was his reputation for being a master negotiator — and that the death of Trumpcare has left “a weak president further weakened.”

“The failure of Republicans to come together behind their horrible plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act — even though they now control both houses of Congress and the presidency — was a crushing blow to Trump’s brand,” he wrote. “Legislation isn’t the same as luxury rental. Legislators are not the same as an obedient board.”

Blow didn’t just turn fire on Trump either, as he pointed out that the Trumpcare debacle is the logical conclusion of Republicans electing lawmakers who only want to oppose legislation at all costs.

What a loon. Trump is 4.29% into his presidency. You thinking he's a failure is like thinking a team in the Final Four has lost the game if they are behind after 1.7 minutes of play.

As If.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

Only uneducated idiots think spelling is the same as grammar.

I have no respect for english grammar or language unless I am writing a paper that will be graded.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

I have no respect for english grammar or language unless I am writing a paper that will be graded.

Did you feel the breeze of that going right over your head?

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

It wasn't about spelling, it was about using the proper words in context which IS the definition of grammar. I can tell you don't have respect for grammar or language, you post like an uneducated idiot. Oh, wait... maybe that's because you ARE one? :dunno:

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

Did you feel the breeze of that going right over your head?
Nope. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the OP?

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

It wasn't about spelling, it was about using the proper words in context which IS the definition of grammar. I can tell you don't have respect for grammar or language, you post like an uneducated idiot. Oh, wait... maybe that's because you ARE one? :dunno:
I have no respect for what white people think is proper. i couldnt care any less to be honest. If they are not a customer they are not important to me.

Forum List

Back