🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A weak president further weakened

As evidenced by his use of the phrase "one and the same" when the actual phrase he means is "one in the same."

"One in the same" means "one in the same sense as another"... "one and the same" doesn't make rational sense... that's TWO, not one. Then he compounds this by calling other people dumb and stupid.
No retard. i meant one and the same. This is where you should become skilled at using google.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.
    the same person or thing (used for emphasis).
    "the guy in the glasses and Superman were one and the same"

Well, you know what they say about grammar:

It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Only uneducated idiots think spelling is the same as grammar.

I have no respect for english grammar or language unless I am writing a paper that will be graded.

Did you feel the breeze of that going right over your head?
Nope. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the OP?

It went right over your head kid. You just aren't smart enough to know it.

No retard. i meant one and the same. This is where you should become skilled at using google.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

I have no respect for english grammar or language unless I am writing a paper that will be graded.

Thats fine. I think I will be ok with that.

No, they put in the tax cuts for the rich, and axed keeping you kid on your insurance and substance abuse. None of that was in Trump's campaign. None of it was poltically popular outside the Freedom Caucus. The Freedom Caucus demanded total capitulation. Ryan was trying to put enough FC bullshit in there to get a vote and get it to the senate and then into a conference committee

I think Ryan would prefer the FC view of HC if he were free to choose.

Spewing out left-wing talking points doesn't change a thing I said. There's no "tax breaks for the rich" because we don't tax the rich, we've never taxed wealth in America. We tax incomes. What was eliminated was the excise tax mandated by Obamacare if you didn't have health insurance. It wasn't something added to appease someone, it was part of the original bill and one of the few things that made it NOT Obamacare. They didn't "axe" a damn thing for the Freedom Caucus, they told the Freedom Caucus they could vote for this or not have anything at all. Take it or leave it...best you're gonna get. Then, they started talking about this "Phase II and III" bullshit... which wasn't ever going to transpire. If you can't pass it now, how are you going to pass it later?

What happened was, they totally underestimated the resolve of the Freedom Caucus. They thought they would be able to intimidate and threaten enough to peel off some of the FC and get this stupid idiotic piece of shit bill that 17% of the people supported, passed in the House. What it is revealing is astonishing... So much for Trump being the "anti-establishment" candidate. He is now clearly in bed with the establishment, just like Ted Cruz and others told you he would be. Instead of pivoting and working more closely with Conservatives, he is indicating he plans to "work with the Democrats" in the future. That's just fucking GREAT!

Yup, meet the new boss, same as the old boss. That's why we will be in a WW before the end of the year.

As am I boy. I am content in your ignorance....oh yes, and your racism.

I expected Congress to exert some control over Trump and somewhat weaken the Presidency, which honestly I didn't see as a bad thing since for a while now I felt congress hasn't been pulling its weight. What has taken me by surprise (and I don't agree with) is the federal court's action in putting aside his executive order on the travel ban. Trump's getting hit on both sides and like Rodney Dangerfield is getting no respect.

Respect is earned not given just because you're a President.

No, they put in the tax cuts for the rich, and axed keeping you kid on your insurance and substance abuse. None of that was in Trump's campaign. None of it was poltically popular outside the Freedom Caucus. The Freedom Caucus demanded total capitulation. Ryan was trying to put enough FC bullshit in there to get a vote and get it to the senate and then into a conference committee

Spewing out left-wing talking points doesn't change a thing I said. There's no "tax breaks for the rich" because we don't tax the rich, we've never taxed wealth in America. We tax incomes. What was eliminated was the excise tax mandated by Obamacare if you didn't have health insurance. It wasn't something added to appease someone, it was part of the original bill and one of the few things that made it NOT Obamacare. They didn't "axe" a damn thing for the Freedom Caucus, they told the Freedom Caucus they could vote for this or not have anything at all. Take it or leave it...best you're gonna get. Then, they started talking about this "Phase II and III" bullshit... which wasn't ever going to transpire. If you can't pass it now, how are you going to pass it later?

What happened was, they totally underestimated the resolve of the Freedom Caucus. They thought they would be able to intimidate and threaten enough to peel off some of the FC and get this stupid idiotic piece of shit bill that 17% of the people supported, passed in the House. What it is revealing is astonishing... So much for Trump being the "anti-establishment" candidate. He is now clearly in bed with the establishment, just like Ted Cruz and others told you he would be. Instead of pivoting and working more closely with Conservatives, he is indicating he plans to "work with the Democrats" in the future. That's just fucking GREAT!

Yup, meet the new boss, same as the old boss. That's why we will be in a WW before the end of the year.
It will be worth it if is gets rid of some liberals.

None of my business what you are content with. Just know I have no respect for you.

None of my business what you are content with. Just know I have no respect for you.

If you did I would not be able to respect myself, you are racist puke who blames "whitey" for everything. How far will you go to weaken this President "boy"?

If you did I would not be able to respect myself, you are racist puke who blames "whitey" for everything. How far will you go to weaken this President "boy"?
I would cheer if someone put a bullet in his head. He would be pretty weak then wouldnt he? Personally what Drumpf does is provide comedy relief. I cant take him seriously.

I would cheer if someone put a bullet in his head. He would be pretty weak then wouldnt he? Personally what Drumpf does is provide comedy relief. I cant take him seriously.

Trump, Hillary no real difference except gentalia. If he visits the South Side will YOU put a bullet in his head boy?

Trump, Hillary no real difference except gentalia. If he visits the South Side will YOU put a bullet in his head boy?
I dont fully agree. I dont like Hillary but Drumpf is a retard.

If he visits the south side? The south side of what?

With your racism so prevelant it's quite obvious you live on the South Side of Everywhereville. You didn't answer the question hateman, would you put the bullet in his head?

Yes, the day before it was suppose to be voted on they axed the essential health benefits for the FC. Didn't go far enough. If they want to change it instead of complete repeal they better work with the dems.

You know, if they had left tax cuts out of the bill and dealt only with healthcare, they might have had a better chance at getting it passed.

Gonna be interesting to see what the new tax plan is going to be, as well as how Trump plans to pay for the wall, infrastructure and all the other stuff he promised, but is cutting the amount of money coming into the government with tax breaks.

Horse Hockey, ignorance at it's finest.

As evidenced by his use of the phrase "one and the same" when the actual phrase he means is "one in the same."

"One in the same" means "one in the same sense as another"... "one and the same" doesn't make rational sense... that's TWO, not one. Then he compounds this by calling other people dumb and stupid.

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

It wasn't about spelling, it was about using the proper words in context which IS the definition of grammar. I can tell you don't have respect for grammar or language, you post like an uneducated idiot. Oh, wait... maybe that's because you ARE one? :dunno:

Is this a fucking English class or political forum? Posts are made in heat sometimes in a political forum and should not be graded like elementary school English class.

With your racism so prevelant it's quite obvious you live on the South Side of Everywhereville. You didn't answer the question hateman, would you put the bullet in his head?

I dont live on the south side of everywhereville. Never heard of the place.

You know, if they had left tax cuts out of the bill and dealt only with healthcare, they might have had a better chance at getting it passed.

Gonna be interesting to see what the new tax plan is going to be, as well as how Trump plans to pay for the wall, infrastructure and all the other stuff he promised, but is cutting the amount of money coming into the government with tax breaks.

That's not the way it works. Nobody knows that they put a shitload of Student Loan bullshit in the ACA. Nobody read it.

I dont live on the south side of everywhereville. Never heard of the place.

Of course you do, mentally. That's why you think the way you do. So many white people....so little time.

Last edited:

Google

one and the same
phrase of same

1. 1.

It wasn't about spelling, it was about using the proper words in context which IS the definition of grammar. I can tell you don't have respect for grammar or language, you post like an uneducated idiot. Oh, wait... maybe that's because you ARE one? :dunno:

Is this a fucking English class or political forum? Posts are made in heat sometimes in a political forum and should not be graded like elementary school English class.

I wasn't grading anything, I just like educating morons who run around calling other people dumb and stupid.

Cutting top marginal tax rates increases tax revenues. Only uneducated people believe it doesn't. Do some research and you'll find this to be true. The data, which is public information, proves this is true. The only arguments you will ever see attempting to refute it must resort to changing the debate to budget deficits and debt and not tax revenue.

There were no "tax cuts" in the bill, that's a gross misnomer. They removed the tax penalty mandated for not having insurance and replaced it with a 30% premium mandate to the insurance companies. There was never a chance of it passing, no Democrat was going to ever vote for it. It had a whopping 17% support from the American people.

Forum List

Back