A wise friend recently said to me, “once someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Do remember that many of our board members are incredibly selfish. They don’t actually believe in America and don't want to live the principles for which our veterans have sacrificed. They want to be oligarchs or plutocrats, the direction in which we are travelling right now.

Believe them, as they show you who they really are, as they, in fact, are doing every day.

Since we can't make them into decent people, all we can do is ask they consider the welfare of all Americans.

We can't make them better people.

It is up to them to be decent people.

Do remember that many of our board members are incredibly selfish. They don’t actually believe in America and don't want to live the principles for which our veterans have sacrificed. They want to be oligarchs or plutocrats, the direction in which we are travelling right now.

Believe them, as they show you who they really are, as they, in fact, are doing every day.

Since we can't make them into decent people, all we can do is ask they consider the welfare of all Americans.

Thank you for this.

And I'm sure that, in the future, we won't see you engaging in personal insults, mockery, intellectual dishonesty and name-calling to show us the way.

I look forward to your wisdom & leadership, and to being a better person myself as a result of it.

Mac1958, since you engage in all that at times, I will give the consideration to which your comment is worth, Mac. :)

You claim to be centrist but too often support the alt right and far right in their evil ways. And, yes, I will continue to point out your personal insults, mockery, and intellectual dishonesty. I never name shame you, Mac, simply call you for what you are: a person who cannot support the values of truth, justice, and the American Way.

Thank you for being the first out of the gate to prove my OP.

Mac1958, since you engage in all that at times, I will give the consideration to which your comment is worth, Mac. :)

You claim to be centrist but too often support the alt right and far right in their evil ways. And, yes, I will continue to point out your personal insults, mockery, and intellectual dishonesty. I never name shame you, Mac, simply call you for what you are: a person who cannot support the values of truth, justice, and the American Way.

Well, I tried.

My apologies, I took you seriously.

Fake Jake.......self appointed judge and jury over all who dare to have different opinions than his.

:udaman:

How many times do the Democrats have to enslave Americans and how many times do the Republicans have to release them from bondage before you believe them when they show you who they are?

Well, I tried. My apologies, I took you seriously.
See. Thank you. And good Americans are no longer going to bow down to the Alt Right and Far Right haters.

Forum List

Back