🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A woman in Ranger School...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was listening to Dan and Amy this morning on their radio show........Dan has a friend whose son was in the same Ranger School class as one of the last 3 women to fail the school. He said she held up to the physical requirements but failed in the planning and leadership aspects of the training....

And no...this is not saying all women can't plan raids and ambushes....but this woman failed that part of the course........

I was listening to Dan and Amy this morning on their radio show........Dan has a friend whose son was in the same Ranger School class as one of the last 3 women to fail the school. He said she held up to the physical requirements but failed in the planning and leadership aspects of the training....

And no...this is not saying all women can't plan raids and ambushes....but this woman failed that part of the course........
Impressive.

The physical requirements are insane for men – even harder for women.

And? Men never fail it?

I hear she is being allowed to retake that part of the course

I hear she is being allowed to retake that part of the course

Her and two others.....

And? Men never fail it?

Hmmmm...did I say that?....no.....many men fail that portion each class sine Ranger School is a leadership school.....this is why she failed the class.......

Leftist social-engineering....women do not belong in infantry or air-mobile units PERIOD. The reasons are well-known and obvious. Once the current piece of crap in the WH is in Hawaii or Leavenworth, hopefully this idiocy stops.

Last edited:

And? Men never fail it?

Hmmmm...did I say that?....no.....many men fail that portion each class sine Ranger School is a leadership school.....this is why she failed the class.......

No link substantiating your claim, no transscript for the radio show. I'm assuming you made it up to bash women in elite candidate programs.

Why doesnt she make things easier for herself.....and just become a man. I hear its kinda the thing these days to morph into the opposite gender.

Leftist social-engineering....women do not belong in infantry or air-mobile units PERIOD. The reasons are well-known and obvious. Once the current piece of crap in the WH is in Hawaii or Leavenworth, hopefully this crap stops.

I see our resident stolen valor asshole is spouting off again. Here's the deal buckwheat, there are many women who can do the work just fine. Women fought and died in the Israeli Haganah, and there were female Soviet snipers who would have played with you like the mouse you are. Women CAN do the job. However, they should have to pass the exact same rigorous qualifications that the men do. There should NEVER be a lessening of requirements for anyone.

And I have no doubt that you're going to claim that no woman can handle the toughness of combat and to that I say you're wrong. Then you'll claim you can kick any womans butt out there, and to that I say Gina Carano, or Ronda Rousey would have you wimpering on the ground in seconds. So yes, some women, a very small percentage, CAN do the job.

I see our resident stolen valor asshole is spouting off again. Here's the deal buckwheat, there are many women who can do the work just fine. Women fought and died in the Israeli Haganah, and there were female Soviet snipers who would have played with you like the mouse you are. Women CAN do the job. However, they should have to pass the exact same rigorous qualifications that the men do. There should NEVER be a lessening of requirements for anyone.

And I have no doubt that you're going to claim that no woman can handle the toughness of combat and to that I say you're wrong. Then you'll claim you can kick any womans butt out there, and to that I say Gina Carano, or Ronda Rousey would have you wimpering on the ground in seconds. So yes, some women, a very small percentage, CAN do the job.

You're not only a stumbling fraud but now you're breaking site rules in personal attacks. You know nothing about this subject or anything else from what I see. I understand you're wounded and angry from what I've subjected you to....my advice? stay away from me or more humiliation is headed your way.

You're not only a stumbling fraud but now you're breaking site rules in personal attacks. You know nothing about this subject or anything else from what I see. I understand you're wounded and angry from what I've subjected you to....my advice? stay away from me or more humiliation is headed your way.

I guess you've never read the rules huh? I can insult the ever loving shit out of you, and I will, so long as I present more content that actually deals with the OP. That's how the rules of the board read. I suggest you read them so you are more fully aware of them. That being said how about telling us what the LOACH/Cobra pairings were called in the 1st Cav that you claim to have been a LRRP in. Not to mention a Marine and a whole host of other BS you spew.

What's funny is probably every one of the women who tried out for the Rangers could probably whip your gandy little ass. There are women right now flying combat missions in F-15's and A-10's. That is very tough work. If women can do that, they can surely pass the Ranger course.

Leftist social-engineering....women do not belong in infantry or air-mobile units PERIOD. The reasons are well-known and obvious. Once the current piece of crap in the WH is in Hawaii or Leavenworth, hopefully this idiocy stops.
what would you know about it, mr. stolen valor?

I guess you've never read the rules huh? I can insult the ever loving shit out of you, and I will, so long as I present more content that actually deals with the OP. That's how the rules of the board read. I suggest you read them so you are more fully aware of them. That being said how about telling us what the LOACH/Cobra pairings were called in the 1st Cav that you claim to have been a LRRP in. Not to mention a Marine and a whole host of other BS you spew.

What's funny is probably every one of the women who tried out for the Rangers could probably whip your gandy little ass. There are women right now flying combat missions in F-15's and A-10's. That is very tough work. If women can do that, they can surely pass the Ranger course.

Okay by me then, pussy. How about you tell the class where you did Basic and AIT? Oh wait...you've never served, dodged the draft, and now have old-man regrets you missed the event of our generation. How about telling the class when I told you the "white bird/red bird" answer to your wiki question was ridiculous you're now denying I answered that and your other silly questions. Tell us what it's like to hump a 90lb ruck in mountainous terrain in 90 degree humidity. Tell us what woman has ever lay dog for a day and a half to spring an ambush. Tell us what woman has ever been asked to walk slack on a combat patrol....which way would she look....left or right? Answer the questions bitch...right now...no wiki.

Mission planning is easy. It's the patrolling part that is tough. Doing an obstacle course is demanding....but carrying a 55 lb ruck and a total of 70 plus pounds of lightweight Army equipment for 90 days is basically a mindfuck.

Okay by me then, pussy. How about you tell the class where you did Basic and AIT? Oh wait...you've never served, dodged the draft, and now have old-man regrets you missed the event of our generation. How about telling the class when I told you the "white bird/red bird" answer to your wiki question was ridiculous you're now denying I answered that and your other silly questions. Tell us what it's like to hump a 90lb ruck in mountainous terrain in 90 degree humidity. Tell us what woman has ever lay dog for a day and a half to spring an ambush. Tell us what woman has ever been asked to walk slack on a combat patrol....which way would she look....left or right? Answer the questions bitch...right now...no wiki.

The point is mr. stolen valor. Neither did YOU! I never made a fallacious claim to have served. You did, you lying sack of shit. As far as humping shit around, I've done that FOR PLEASURE you fucking halfwit! I have hiked the entire length of the Pacific Crest Trail which is harder than anything you have ever done. These women who failed the course could do better on that trail than you could.

The point is mr. stolen valor. Neither did YOU! I never made a fallacious claim to have served. You did, you lying sack of shit. As far as humping shit around, I've done that FOR PLEASURE you fucking halfwit! I have hiked the entire length of the Pacific Crest Trail which is harder than anything you have ever done. These women who failed the course could do better on that trail than you could.

I gather your humping the "Pacific Crest Trail" didn't involve man-traps, enemy patrols, cobras, filthy water, leeches, scorpions, or friendly fire eh, hippie? No Veteran here disputes my service...only you angry leftists I harpoon here on a daily basis. When you run out of answers and questions, you start back with the insults...insults you were invited to deliver face-to-face and wanted no part of. Like I said, all that can come of you baiting and taunting me is more emotional distress for your already shredded self-esteem. You should look on this series of lessons as a learning experience....don't play-act around real Troop, boy.

I gather your humping the "Pacific Crest Trail" didn't involve man-traps, enemy patrols, cobras, filthy water, leeches, scorpions, or friendly fire eh, hippie? No Veteran here disputes my service...only you angry leftists I harpoon here on a daily basis. When you run out of answers and questions, you start back with the insults...insults you were invited to deliver face-to-face and wanted no part of. Like I said, all that can come of you baiting and taunting me is more emotional distress for your already shredded self-esteem. You should look on this series of lessons as a learning experience....don't play-act around real Troop, boy.

Nope, no man traps, but there were rattle snakes, mountain lions, coyotes, bears and other critters that it was best to stay away from. The water was pretty iffy in places that's why I carried my own. Scorpions were in abundance in the lower section of the trail, no leeches though, I'll grant you that...not that you ever experienced those either mind you..

Friendly fire? Nope, of course were you what you claimed that was not a problem. That was something the lesser trained soldiers engaged in. The elites, which you claim to be a member of yet can provide not one iota of detail that one of them would know...hell, here I am a terrible "bookworm" in your parlance, and I know more about the units you claim to have been a member of than you do.

So no, I am quite confident you're a poseur....and not a very good one. Everyone on this Board knows that you have had your ass handed to you in every engagement with me. Every. Single. One. Get used to it faker, you're toast on this board.

Now, back to the women in question, no you don't qualify to be within their storied ranks either, I applaud the Army for not making things easier for the women involved. Further, the invite to the three who failed the final test is a common courtesy extended to males who advance as far as they did but don't make the final cut.

We will have to see how they do the second time around. It appears the Army wants to try the experiment two more times.

No Women Pass Army Ranger School Three Invited to Start Over Military.com

Forum List

Back