A woman is waiting for trump's DNA

If it's a court case, doesn't he HAVE to provide it? Or at least send it to a lab where it can be tested and compared to her evidence. If he doesn't want to hand over his royal DNA to a lawyer.

A court case for what? A supposed rape that happened 20 years ago? It's still beyond the statute of limitations.

And IF she has herself a splotch of bodily fluids on her nasty ass dress, that ain't proof of rape.

This is ridiculous.

So she has keep this dress and it has not been washed for somewhere between 20 to 30 years you believe any of this I would like to sell you this bridge.
Oh, then Trump should show his innocence by providing DNA, right?

We are innocent till proven guilty, not guilty till we prove ourselves innocent.

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....

Who's the #1 dunce in this pic? :aargh:
This is no new pic either..it's dated...last edited 3/01/2019 :auiqs.jpg:
1aomanbad.jpg

Last edited:
We are innocent till proven guilty, not guilty till we prove ourselves innocent.
Yes, I know, thank you. But I should and would still take an opportunity to show my innocence, if I could. So would you. But Trump's name enters the discussion, and your brain turns to mush.

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
She kept a dress with his stains on it for twenty something years? Yeah, right.
I've heard that somewhere before....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.
yes it can you ________ s

We know you aren't that smart.

View attachment 329842
Tell me something, genius. How can someone mimic Trump's DNA if they don't know what his DNA profile is?
lmfao you really are an idiot----- DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS DNA PROFILE IS OMFG YOU ARE A GAWD DAM STUPIID ASS JESUS CRIPE!!!

DUMB ASS THEY HAVE YOUR GAWD DAM DNA YOU IDIOT!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :fu:

She not only kept it, and didn't launder it, but says she wore it again last year for a photo shoot.

A dirty, cum stained dress with remembrance of rape all over it.

For a photo shoot.

Sure.

Yes, I know, thank you. But I should and would still take an opportunity to show my innocence, if I could. So would you. But Trump's name enters the discussion, and your brain turns to mush.

You people are the ones with mushy brains. Listen to yourselves... you sound like those toothless villagers chasing down some guy in the streets, waving your rusty assed pitchforks about.

We have rights. Get a grip.

You people are the ones with mushy brains. Listen to yourselves... you sound like those toothless villagers chasing down some guy in the streets, waving your rusty assed pitchforks about.

We have rights. Get a grip.
Ya dummy, I didn't sat we should violate his rights. I said he should provide the sample to show his innocence. That would be his decision.

Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.

One problem is independent testing showed at least four different human DNA's on that dress; at least one male DNA. Meaning the chain of custody of that dress is unreliable.

A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found on the sleeves was a mix of at least four contributors, at least one of them male.

So she has keep this dress and it has not been washed for somewhere between 20 to 30 years you believe any of this I would like to sell you this bridge.
Oh, then Trump should show his innocence by providing DNA, right?
The accused does not have to prove they are innocent unless something has changed the foundation of our legal system is innocent till proven guilty not guilty till proven innocent. This applies to Trump and this woman as well as Joe Biden and his accuser. Surely you just momentarily forgot these minor facts I notice Joe Biden has done nothing to prove he is innocent of what is being alleged against him nor should he have to.

yes it can you ________ s

We know you aren't that smart.

View attachment 329842
Tell me something, genius. How can someone mimic Trump's DNA if they don't know what his DNA profile is?
lmfao you really are an idiot----- DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS DNA PROFILE IS OMFG YOU ARE A GAWD DAM STUPIID ASS JESUS CRIPE!!!

DUMB ASS THEY HAVE YOUR GAWD DAM DNA YOU IDIOT!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :fu:
If they knew Trump's DNA profile, why would they be asking for it, you unbelievably stupid retard?

The obviously have mapped the sample from the dress. How could they fake it to match Trump's DNA without knowing his profile first?

My god, you are seriously stupid.

The accused does not have to prove they are innocent unless something has changed the foundation of our legal system is innocent till proven guilty not guilty till proven innocent.
I never implied otherwise. But I should and would demonstrate my innocence, if I could. And so would you. How are you guys not getting this...?

One problem is independent testing showed at least four different human DNA's on that dress; at least one male DNA. Meaning the chain of custody of that dress is unreliable.

A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found on the sleeves was a mix of at least four contributors, at least one of them male.

What a filthy slut.

Who the fuck does that?

How many others shots are on the rest of her lovely wardrobe.

Disgusting.

The accused does not have to prove they are innocent unless something has changed the foundation of our legal system is innocent till proven guilty not guilty till proven innocent.
I never implied otherwise. But I should and would demonstrate my innocence, if I could. And so would you. How are you guys not getting this...?

I am getting this. I disagree with you.

How are you not getting people are not required to prove they are innocent? If someone accused me of a crime but I was not on trial or been charged with crime by the police I would feel no obligation to prove myself innocent that bueden does not fall on me. If you feel the need to do so fine so be it I don't

Forum List

Back