A woman is waiting for trump's DNA

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....

The woman's allegations are curiously low on details and from 25 years ago, she starts the lawsuit last year, AFTER Trump calls her a liar over her rape allegations, that NO ONE else has been a named witness to.

She doesn't appear to have enough probable cause, to over come the 4th Amendment rights of the President.

It is an allegation and nothing more, she will lose the case if that is all there is.

I am getting this. I disagree with you.
No you don't. You are lying to yourself out loud, because trump has turned your brain to mush. You absolutely would demonstrate your innocence, if you could. If, for instance, you were charged with rape and didn't do it, you would provide a swab in a heartbeat.

How are you not getting people are not required to prove they are innocent?
I didn't say or imply that they are. Trump is not required to prove his innocence. You really, really are not following. Go back and re-read.
No you are just saying he should to prove he is innocent I am saying he has the presumption of innocence and doesn't have to no one does.

I didn't say or imply that they are. Trump is not required to prove his innocence. You really, really are not following. Go back and re-read.
No you are just saying he should to prove he is innocent I am saying he has the presumption of innocence and doesn't have to no one does.
Correct, he does have the presumption of innocence. So do all the other people who know they are innocent and so do the smart thing and provide a swab. So that leaves the question as...

Trump: guilty, or just very stupid?

Last edited:

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
She kept a dress with his stains on it for twenty something years? Yeah, right.
I've heard that somewhere before....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.

One problem is independent testing showed at least four different human DNA's on that dress; at least one male DNA. Meaning the chain of custody of that dress is unreliable.

A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found on the sleeves was a mix of at least four contributors, at least one of them male.
There is no corroborating evidence. There is no chain of custody.. No judge will issue a warrant without Probable Cause or Reasonable Suspicion. This thing dies a sordid death.

Correct;

Fe Fe thinks that all Republicans need to prove their innocence and Democrats are presumed innocent.

Correct, he does. So do all the other people who know they are innocent and so do the smart thing and provide a swab. So that leaves the question as...

Trump: guilty, or just very stupid?
No that does not leave that question at all because again he has the presumption of innocence. Now if others want to see not doing so as a sign of guilt that is their choice and it might matter in the court of public opinion but in the court of law it means nothing.

No that does not leave that question at all because again he has the presumption of innocence
Of course, it does, because, as was already pointed out to you, innocent people who know they are innocent also have the same presumption of innocence. It being the case that they know they are innocent, they do the smart thing and provide a swab.

So...guilty, or a moron? Or both?

No that does not leave that question at all because again he has the presumption of innocence
Of course, it does, because, as was already pointed out to you, innocent people who know they are innocent also have the same presumption of innocence. It being the case that they know they are innocent, they do the smart thing and provide a swab.

You seemed eager for the accuser to violate his 4th amendment right against unreasonable search. On what basis does she have to compel Trump to comply, when all she has shown so far are unsupported allegations.

You seemed eager for the accuser to violate his 4th amendment right against unreasonable search
No sane person would take that from what i said. I clearly said it is Trump's choice.

Who wrote this?

It being the case that they know they are innocent, they do the smart thing and provide a swab.

He doesn't have to do shit, he is the ACCUSED, it is the accuser who has to show PROBABLE CAUSE to have the courts force him to provide DNA, since she hasn't shown anything beyond an allegation, she doesn't have a viable case to continue with, thus there is nothing for Trump to defend against.

None of the above because as has been pointed out to you they don't have to prove they are innocent. If a person who knows they are innocent wants to do this that is their right and choice if they choose not to that is also their right and choice and does not change the fact the prosecution has to prove guilt if they can't do so the result is the same rather you do the swab or not you are innocent. It is clear we see this differently and neither of us is going to change our mind but it's been a fun back and fourth with no insults or name calling a rare thing on this board

None of the above because as has been pointed out to you they don't have to prove they are innocent. I
So, let me get this straight....

You think Trump is resisting providing his DNA because he thinks this burdens future presidents, but he is innocent and knows he is innocent. That's the argument being used in court. You buy that?

None of the above because as has been pointed out to you they don't have to prove they are innocent. I
So, let me get this straight....

You think Trump is resisting providing his DNA because he thinks this burdens future presidents, but he is innocent and knows he is innocent. That's the argument being used in court. You buy that?
No I think he's not doing so because he doesn't have to no matter how badly some feel otherwise. If he wants to fine his choice if doesn't fine his choice it's not my decison it's not your decision or anyone else's we can go back and fourth on this all night but ulitmately it doesn't matter what we think while we are entitled to our opinions on what he should or should not do they are also irrelevant as we have no say in it.

No I think he's not doing so because he doesn't have to no matter how badly some feel otherwise
So only because he doesn't have to do it. That's what you think. That's what you are going with. He is not doing it, because he does not have to do so. So, nothing to do with the actual argument in court

But, just one problem, there...if a judge orders it, he does have to do so. And thus the delay tactic to wait on a ruling in another suit.

She kept a dress with his stains on it for twenty something years? Yeah, right.
I've heard that somewhere before....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.
Regret isnt rape

Forum List

Back