A woman is waiting for trump's DNA

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
She kept a dress with his stains on it for twenty something years? Yeah, right.
I've heard that somewhere before....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.
yes it can you ________ s

We know you aren't that smart.

View attachment 329842
Tell me something, genius. How can someone mimic Trump's DNA if they don't know what his DNA profile is?
lmfao you really are an idiot----- DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS DNA PROFILE IS OMFG YOU ARE A GAWD DAM STUPIID ASS JESUS CRIPE!!!

DUMB ASS THEY HAVE YOUR GAWD DAM DNA YOU IDIOT!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :fu:
If they knew Trump's DNA profile, why would they be asking for it, you unbelievably stupid retard?

The obviously have mapped the sample from the dress. How could they fake it to match Trump's DNA without knowing his profile first?

My god, you are seriously stupid.

LOL. WHEN YOU WE I ARE BORN ASSHOLE THAT LITTLE BLOOD THEY TAKE FROM YOUR HEEL IS PART ONE WHERE THEY GET EVERYBODY'S DNA IT IS NOT FOR THAT LITTLE LYING FKN TEST THEY TELL YOOU IT'S FOR!!
Now in Trumps day they weren't really doing that yet.

THEY ASK FOR HIS DNA PROFILE IDIOT BECAUSE IT HAS TO APPEAR TO THE PUBLIC AS " OH LOOK HOW POLITE WE ARE TO ASK" OH LOOK WE ALREADY HAVE IT BUT MUST HAVE HTE PUBLIC BELIEVE WE DON'T HAVE IT WHEN THEY DO!!!

GO WATCH MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE DUMB ASS.
Again you are a planned MORON!! WHO CAN'T think if you are to dumb to figure it out or research it yourself then you are AMERICA'S PROBLEM .. now go learn how to look up information that's not on sesame street level pages.

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.

View attachment 329842
Tell me something, genius. How can someone mimic Trump's DNA if they don't know what his DNA profile is?
lmfao you really are an idiot----- DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS DNA PROFILE IS OMFG YOU ARE A GAWD DAM STUPIID ASS JESUS CRIPE!!!

If they knew Trump's DNA profile, why would they be asking for it, you unbelievably stupid retard?

The obviously have mapped the sample from the dress. How could they fake it to match Trump's DNA without knowing his profile first?

Retards are so low on information you call us retarded lmfao. if you knew how fkn stupid the rest of society sees you degenerate stupid asses to the rest of us YOU TRUMP HATERS ARE AS INTELLIGENT AS A PILE OF SHIT! Your that stupid.

I can guarantee with my life YOU NEVER KNEW DNA CAN BE FABRICATED YOU DUMB MOTHER FK!!! Half this nation never knew this you dumb beech . WHY because WHENN YOU ARE OVERLY INFORMED THEY SHUT YOUO THE FK DOWN UR TO DUMB TO COMPREHEND ALL THOSE SHUT YOU DOWNS..

Now go educate your reject self because they have Trump's DNA reject trust us they have gawd your a fkn moron.

lmfao

Trump's lawyers are beating up on you Democrats. You can't have his tax returns either.
But trump promised. Oh wait that means nothing,

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out.
His tax returns, McGahn's testimony, the grand jury materials, testimony from Bolton and any number of admin officials past and present, all congressional subpoenas relating to the impeachment, his own testimony to Mueller, Stone's full testimony, Donnie J's testimony, documents related to his biz, etc.

His tax returns, McGahn's testimony, the grand jury materials, testimony from Bolton and any number of admin officials past and present, all congressional subpoenas relating to the impeachment, his own testimony to Mueller, Stone's full testimony, Donnie J's testimony, documents related to his biz, etc.
All nothing burgers.

Scientists have estimated that under the most ideal conditions, DNA can theoretically survive for a maximum of one million years.
No wonder we don't trust you Democrats and your crazy scientific claims.

If it's a court case, doesn't he HAVE to provide it? Or at least send it to a lab where it can be tested and compared to her evidence. If he doesn't want to hand over his royal DNA to a lawyer.

Not necessarily. A judge has to make the determination that the evidence is relevant. Unless the plaintiff can show that it actually matters whether the DNA in question is President Trump's or not, it isn't relevant.

LOL. WHEN YOU WE I ARE BORN ASSHOLE THAT LITTLE BLOOD THEY TAKE FROM YOUR HEEL IS PART ONE WHERE THEY GET EVERYBODY'S DNA IT IS NOT FOR THAT LITTLE LYING FKN TEST THEY TELL YOOU IT'S FOR!!
THEY ASK FOR HIS DNA PROFILE IDIOT BECAUSE IT HAS TO APPEAR TO THE PUBLIC AS " OH LOOK HOW POLITE WE ARE TO ASK" OH LOOK WE ALREADY HAVE IT BUT MUST HAVE HTE PUBLIC BELIEVE WE DON'T HAVE IT WHEN THEY DO!!!
Again you are a planned MORON!! WHO CAN'T think if you are to dumb to figure it out or research it yourself then you are AMERICA'S PROBLEM .. now go learn how to look up information that's not on sesame street level pages.
Exactly. If we start a movement to collect DNA, we should start with the urban thugs who infest Harlem and East LA first. Of course libs want to collect DNA from white people first.

View attachment 329842

Da fuq is this "blood from the heel" stuff? :uhh:

Uh oh - Was it a blue dress? :) Give us your DNA Donnie. Then maybe we can bring Kenny Boy Starr back to investigate!

Forum List

Back