A word for today

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).

Absolutely. Take Numbers 31:32-35 for example:

"The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man."

Now for an army of righteous men seeking the kingdom of God, that's a pretty good day at the office.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).

Christians won't find the Truth because they're not God's servants.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

The Romans who wrote the new testament to deceive their Christians didn't understand this prophecy that only us saints can understand.

We saints know that Christians are sinners who are under the "veil" ,or under the "Old Covenant" that blocks them from the knowledge of God that we saints possess. But don't worry about this. God will remove this "veil" once your flesh has perished.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

The Romans who wrote the new testament to deceive their Christians didn't understand this prophecy that only us saints can understand.

We saints know that Christians are sinners who are under the "veil" ,or under the "Old Covenant" that blocks them from the knowledge of God that we saints possess. But don't worry about this. God will remove this "veil" once your flesh has perished.

6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Get off my thread and stay off.

Amos 8

Get off my thread and stay off.

Sinful Christians HATE the Truth.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Amos 8

"We saints?" Mormon?

Amos 8

"We saints?" Mormon?

No Christian knows what a "saint" is. The Roman religious leaders of the Vatican made sure their Christians would never become saints.

They didn't realize that God made saints, but not by reading scriptures.

Amos 8

I really try not to mock or ridicule and I won't debate your deluded "truth", but I have a serious question. Are you posting from an asylum?

Amos 8

My, you're such a fraud.

How long did it take you to come up with that particular persona?

It's laughable.

Amos 8

I really try not to mock or ridicule and I won't debate your deluded "truth", but I have a serious question. Are you posting from an asylum?

Now you know what the religious Pharisees were thinking when the first Messiah was being spoken.

Amos 8

My, you're such a fraud.

How long did it take you to come up with that particular persona?

It's laughable.

It's taken God almost 34 years to get the flesh He's using to write this comment.

It is every mans obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. -

Albert Einstein

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in all the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual. - John Steinbeck

Last edited:
It is every mans obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. -

Albert Einstein

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in all the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual. - John Steinbeck

God's created energy with entropy (Lucifer and the beast ) will be destroyed with fire energy but His creation in the Word of God (Christ ) will go on forever.

Amos 8

Now you know what the religious Pharisees were thinking when the first Messiah was being spoken.

The first Messiah? There is only one Messiah and you are not him. He said "I am the Word" and you are not the word. You are a false prophet and your words come straight from hell. Get behind me Satan!!!

:Boom2::up_yours:

The first Messiah? There is only one Messiah and you are not him. He said "I am the Word" and you are not the word. You are a false prophet and your words come straight from hell. Get behind me Satan!!!

The religious Jews and Romans didn't believe in me, either. The "messiah" will never be seen by men. It can only be testified to by God's created servant in the flesh of prophets and us saints.

Amos 8

"We saints?" Mormon?

(Lose the little m) :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
:

The religious Jews and Romans didn't believe in me, either. The "messiah" will never be seen by men. It can only be testified to by God's created servant in the flesh of prophets and us saints.

As I said in my first reply, I will not debate you. If you'll notice, when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, Jesus did not debate Satan. He only quoted scripture. Scripture says you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. The truth is, the Messiah will not speak to me through an obscure message board. He will speak to my heart. Now for the last time, get behind me Satan. :flameth:

:

As I said in my first reply, I will not debate you. If you'll notice, when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, Jesus did not debate Satan. He only quoted scripture. Scripture says you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. The truth is, the Messiah will not speak to me through an obscure message board. He will speak to my heart. Now for the last time, get behind me Satan. :flameth:

Satan speaks to all sinners because they believe in his words instead of the Word of God, spoken through his saints.

I understand these scriptures because the words fit the knowledge of God (Christ ) that I possess within my mind ( the mind of God ).

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

You were chosen by our Creator to not hear Him speak during this age. You hear the worldly wisdom that came from satan, the information that comes from the flesh of man that keeps man deaf and blinded of the Truth that can only be heard in the gospel I preach in this world today.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rW8fDw8VzKI]Monty Python - I'm Not The Messiah - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back