A Word To The Wise, dims

Every election I hear the same thing-this is the most important election ever! Also this party(fill in the blank) will ruin the US for the next 2 generations. There are things I don't like or think are wrong, but at the end of the day, I eat supper, watch TV and go to bed. And so do many more millions of Americans.
Hopefully other people are concerned about the future of their country and take their civic duty more seriously.
Haven't missed a vote yet, my point is, you people jump off cliffs every time your candidate does not get in. Life goes on. If you are as concerned as you say you are, you will run for office instead of just commenting. Civic duty does NOT include crying.
If you're annoyed by spirited debate, why are you here?
Who said I was annoyed? I just don't like complaining by people unwilling to do anything about the source of their complaints. Beyond that, I don't know why I am here.

Every election I hear the same thing-this is the most important election ever! Also this party(fill in the blank) will ruin the US for the next 2 generations. There are things I don't like or think are wrong, but at the end of the day, I eat supper, watch TV and go to bed. And so do many more millions of Americans.
Hopefully other people are concerned about the future of their country and take their civic duty more seriously.
Haven't missed a vote yet, my point is, you people jump off cliffs every time your candidate does not get in. Life goes on. If you are as concerned as you say you are, you will run for office instead of just commenting. Civic duty does NOT include crying.
Who said I was annoyed? I just don't like complaining by people unwilling to do anything about the source of their complaints. Beyond that, I don't know why I am here.
So, people should either run for office or keep their mouth shut? Sorry, but the first amendment gives us the right to speak our mind. If you don't like hearing it you don't have to listen.

So, people should either run for office or keep their mouth shut? Sorry, but the first amendment gives us the right to speak our mind. If you don't like hearing it you don't have to listen.
Boy you go right to the edge-speaking is fine. Complaining shows a type of victimization. Those who choose to be victims can be-just don't expect me to bail you out.

Boy you go right to the edge-speaking is fine. Complaining shows a type of victimization. Those who choose to be victims can be-just don't expect me to bail you out.
You do a lot of complaining for somebody who doesn't like complaining.

You do a lot of complaining for somebody who doesn't like complaining.
Thank you. You revealed yourself as a wise guy. I don't bother with kids who are on summer vacation.

Forum List

Back