A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished!

Unemployment has been going down for 8 years. You dumb fucking rubes are only choosing to acknowledge it now.

No, dumb fuck rubes do not understand that unemployment can go down in relation to workforce participation. In other words, when surveyed, if people claim they are not employed nor looking for work, they don't count in the unemployment statistics. The only people that count are those who are unemployed and looking for work.

Now that the workforce participation has leveled off, we can get a more accurate view of what our economy really is.
Hey, you dumb, embarrassing fucking rube, talking about the workforce participation having "leveled off..." check this out:

Americans not in labor force when Trump took office: 95,161,653

Americans not in labor force now: 95,404,331

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It does vary month to month, but the "trend" itself is now leveled off compared to the last ten years or so.

Here is the last 10 years of the participation rate...the leveling began around 2014
View attachment 159881
Seriously? You have the gall to put THAT chart up and then say the leveling began around 2014??

It bottomed out in 2015, and then stabilized. It has been free fall for 10 years ---- in fact, if you look closely at your chart, it would appear that the loss rate INCREASED in 2014.

In Jan of 2014 the rate was 62.9. In Oct of 2017 the rate was 62.7 During that time period the lowest it got was 62.4 the highest it got was 63.1. So, yes that does seem to be pretty level to me.

And I’m certain there’s more than these!

Here is a partial list of what President Donald Trump has accomplished so far:
President Trump compelled major corporations to reinvest billions in America.
After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016 and less than 2015...and 2014....and 2013...2012 too....WHOOPS.

Trump (finally!) reaches million-jobs mark

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

Last edited:

After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016....WHOOPS.

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

The article you used is from 8/4 so you are not running in reality, but I bet you will use some maddow hack chart to prove your debunked religious narrative.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016....WHOOPS.

The article you used is from 8/4 so you are not running in reality, but I bet you will use some maddow hack chart to prove your debunked religious narrative.

Retard, there was only 18,000 jobs created in September (and 208 and 261 in Aug/Oct). You know what means?

That means Trumps numbers got EVEN WORSE, since the article was written

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

THAT IS AMAZING!

Retard, there was only 18,000 jobs created in September, 261 in Oct. You know what means? That means Trumps numbers got EVEN WORSE, since the article was writen

See how the far left will spin things after several major disasters?

They have so much hatred they will never tell you the truth and telling half the truth is worse than a lie.

More proof that the far left should never be in control of anything!

THAT IS AMAZING!

Retard, there was only 18,000 jobs created in September, 261 in Oct. You know what means? That means Trumps numbers got EVEN WORSE, since the article was writen

They have so much hatred they will never tell you the truth and telling half the truth is worse than a lie.

Obama never had any natural disasters - true story.

gettyimages-155061375.jpg

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016 and less than 2015...and 2014....and 2013...2012 too....WHOOPS.

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

Once again you post a chart that goes to 2015, I realize you drones thought Bush was the president for the last eight years. So it stands to reason that the far left will never blame their own!

THAT IS AMAZING!

Obama never had any natural disasters - true story.

Obama was a natural disaster and you see how the far left still spins things, they can not tell the truth on anything!

So, he got a guy on the SCOTUS. The rest of that is just hype and no action.

Oh, and do not forget that job creation has slowed down under Trump. 48 months prior to Trump the average number of new jobs was 214,000 per month. Under Since Jan that number has dropped to 169,000 per month on average.
And he actually lost jobs in September. Blames the hurricanes

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

Once again you post a chart that goes to 2015, I realize you drones thought Bush was the president for the last eight years. So it stands to reason that the far left will never blame their own!

Dumbass, 2016-2017 numbers are in the article AND BLS links I provided.

READ.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

Not when Clinton handed bush a good economy and obama handed trump a good economy. Republicans hand democrats shit economies

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

READ.

No you did not it goes to 2015, stop lying!

But it is all you far left drones can do!

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

READ.

You are clearly mentally challenged, so let me help you by quoting the content of my link, that you quoted, that you say doesn't exist:

According to the Labor Department, an average of 184,000 jobs per month have been created this year, compared to 187,000 in 2016. If you eliminate January, when President Barack Obama was still in office, the monthly average is a somewhat lower 179,000.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

Not when Clinton handed bush a good economy and obama handed trump a good economy. Republicans hand democrats shit economies

Actually you are incorrect, but that is ok, you are a far left drone and do not know any better.

So this post shows you only know hatred and racism being a racist far left drone.

So I assume you think Carter had a great economy he passed to Reagan.

See how the far left can only run debunked religious narratives?

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

READ.

You are clearly mentally challenged, so let me help you by quoting the content of my link, that you quoted, that you say doesn't exist:

According to the Labor Department, an average of 184,000 jobs per month have been created this year, compared to 187,000 in 2016. If you eliminate January, when President Barack Obama was still in office, the monthly average is a somewhat lower 179,000.

See the far left can not present any facts that support their religious dogma, they will however contradict themselves as often as you will let them.

So you see the far left does not care about real facts all they care about is pushing a debunked religious narrative!

THAT IS AMAZING!

Jobs_20160108_chart2.jpg

READ.

See the far left can not present any facts that support their religious dogma, they will however contradict themselves as often as you will let them.

So you see the far left does not care about real facts all they care about is pushing a debunked religious narrative!

Here is a fun fact - you are a straight up moron.

Want to prove me wrong? Show that job growth is stronger under Trump than under Obama's second term....and then, you can show us where Trump managed to hide 1.5 million jobs he supposedly brought from overseas.

Have fun moron.

Last edited:

READ.

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious dogma?

They do not understand the numbers, they do not care to understand..

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

READ.

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

Harvey musta' done that too.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No, dumb fuck rubes do not understand that unemployment can go down in relation to workforce participation. In other words, when surveyed, if people claim they are not employed nor looking for work, they don't count in the unemployment statistics. The only people that count are those who are unemployed and looking for work.

Now that the workforce participation has leveled off, we can get a more accurate view of what our economy really is.
Hey, you dumb, embarrassing fucking rube, talking about the workforce participation having "leveled off..." check this out:

Americans not in labor force when Trump took office: 95,161,653

Americans not in labor force now: 95,404,331

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It does vary month to month, but the "trend" itself is now leveled off compared to the last ten years or so.

Here is the last 10 years of the participation rate...the leveling began around 2014
View attachment 159881
Seriously? You have the gall to put THAT chart up and then say the leveling began around 2014??

It bottomed out in 2015, and then stabilized. It has been free fall for 10 years ---- in fact, if you look closely at your chart, it would appear that the loss rate INCREASED in 2014.

In Jan of 2014 the rate was 62.9. In Oct of 2017 the rate was 62.7 During that time period the lowest it got was 62.4 the highest it got was 63.1. So, yes that does seem to be pretty level to me.
LOL --- yeah, what's a couple million people? I also notice that you conveniently ignore newcomers to the workforce.

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

Harvey musta' done that too.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not, but that is ok, you far left drones do not understand what is happening in reality. It is all about the far left debunked religious narrative.

Please come back when you have something real and truthful to post on this subject.

Forum List

Back