A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished!

The only chart that really matters:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2007_2017_all_period_M10_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

You are clearly mentally challenged, so let me help you by quoting the content of my link, that you quoted, that you say doesn't exist:

According to the Labor Department, an average of 184,000 jobs per month have been created this year, compared to 187,000 in 2016. If you eliminate January, when President Barack Obama was still in office, the monthly average is a somewhat lower 179,000.

Trump (finally!) reaches million-jobs mark

See the far left can not present any facts that support their religious dogma, they will however contradict themselves as often as you will let them.

So you see the far left does not care about real facts all they care about is pushing a debunked religious narrative!

Here is a fun fact - you are a straight up moron.

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious dogma?

They do not understand the numbers, they do not care to understand..

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

Harvey musta' done that too.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not

And you say this based on what?

Trump's pre-Harvey job growth average was just 184k (179k if you give Jan to Obama)

So I say based on your idiocy - go ahead, prove me wrong. Give "making a positive case" a shot.

See the far left can not present any facts that support their religious dogma, they will however contradict themselves as often as you will let them.

So you see the far left does not care about real facts all they care about is pushing a debunked religious narrative!

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not

I say your idiocy - go ahead, prove me wrong. Give "making a positive case" a shot.

See the far left posts known bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

That want you to prove a negative.

Silly far left drones!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not

I say your idiocy - go ahead, prove me wrong. Give "making a positive case" a shot.

See the far left posts known bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

That want you to prove a negative.

Silly far left drones!

Here is positive data, contained in graphs and links which you already QUOTED:

Trump's before-Harvey job growth - 184k a month. (179k if you give Jan to Obama)

This is lower than 2016 - 187k/mo
lower than 2015 - 221k/mo
lower than 2014 - 260k/mo
lower than 2013 - 199k/mo
lower than 2012 - 188k/mo SANDY INCLUDED

So lets go shit stain - put up data to the contrary or shut your idiot mouth up already.

Hey, Obama sucked, that is for sure. But nothing has changed in that aspect, the guy in the White House now sucks too.

And you know that after only 10 months? Unemployment the lowest since 2000. Same with consumer confidence which is a leading indicator of future economic growth. Tax reform is currently in the works with a reduced corporation tax that puts us closer to that of our competitors in other countries.

This is much more than "hype and no action." This is action.
It was going up wince Obama..lets not fool yourself.

Once again you post a chart that goes to 2015, I realize you drones thought Bush was the president for the last eight years. So it stands to reason that the far left will never blame their own!

Dumbass, 2016-2017 numbers are in the article AND BLS links I provided.

READ.

No you did not it goes to 2015, stop lying!

But it is all you far left drones can do!

You are clearly mentally challenged, so let me help you by quoting the content of my link, that you quoted, that you say doesn't exist:

According to the Labor Department, an average of 184,000 jobs per month have been created this year, compared to 187,000 in 2016. If you eliminate January, when President Barack Obama was still in office, the monthly average is a somewhat lower 179,000.

Want to prove me wrong? Show that job growth is stronger under Trump than under Obama's second term....and then, you can show us where Trump managed to hide 1.5 million jobs he supposedly brought from overseas.

Have fun moron.

Again, it's less the job growth than the quality of jobs, I would rather see 100K good jobs than 220K of terrible jobs per month. 220 low paying jobs doesn't do the economy any good.

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

Hey, Obama sucked, that is for sure. But nothing has changed in that aspect, the guy in the White House now sucks too.

And you know that after only 10 months? Unemployment the lowest since 2000. Same with consumer confidence which is a leading indicator of future economic growth. Tax reform is currently in the works with a reduced corporation tax that puts us closer to that of our competitors in other countries.

Under Obama confidence hit an all time low. There was only one place it could go from there and that was up. And while what you say is true, look at the huge jump in confidence that took place in less than a year under Trump:

566a5aa9ef7f276a51931fe88309a374.png

And I’m certain there’s more than these!

Here is a partial list of what President Donald Trump has accomplished so far:
President Trump compelled major corporations to reinvest billions in America.
After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.
The "Trump Effect" has resulted in 16-and-a-half year high in the Consumer Confidence Index. This index measures how ordinary consumers feel about the economy. Going from Main Street to Wall Street, the future looks as bright with the Dow Jones Industrial Average at record highs, creating $5 trillion in wealth.
The president delivered on ensuring a conservative Supreme Court. President Trump's appointment of originalist Neil Gorsuch to the Court was a huge win for Republicans. It's possible there could be three more vacancies before the end of his first term.
President Trump singlehandedly killed Obama's Trans-Pacific-Partnership. Many groups – on the right and left – were critical of this agreement for giving foreign corporations the means to circumvent our laws and potentially costing millions of manufacturing jobs.
Trump is making good on his promise to strengthen border security. Congress has appropriated money to build a wall along the southern border. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) have constructed and begun testing prototypes. Already, CBP has noted a precipitous drop in illegal border crossings.
Like any good businessman, President Trump is actively cutting government waste. One of his first actions was to sign an executive order empowering government departments to eliminate unnecessary agencies and streamline their bureaucracies. Government transparency is a top priority, too.
Trump finished Dakota Access Pipeline and approved the Keystone Pipeline after years of inaction.
Finally, ISIS is on the run.
Just last year, its caliphate extended from the suburbs of Damascus to the oil fields of Iraq. Now, that once-fledging evil empire has collapsed. The Islamic State no longer occupies any important Middle Eastern cities. Many of its leaders are dead or captured.

Read more at A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished! | American Action News

Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump’s One Year Winaversary – Multiple “experts” weigh in @ Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump's One Year Winaversary

Not bad for doing things all by yourself.

Anything else he can accomplish all by his lonesome cuz both parties just sit around talking about impeaching him.

Dumbass, 2016-2017 numbers are in the article AND BLS links I provided.

READ.

Want to prove me wrong? Show that job growth is stronger under Trump than under Obama's second term....and then, you can show us where Trump managed to hide 1.5 million jobs he supposedly brought from overseas.

Have fun moron.

Again, it's less the job growth than the quality of jobs, I would rather see 100K good jobs than 220K of terrible jobs per month. 220 low paying jobs doesn't do the economy any good.

Baseless lie - we've been through this.

Just about ALL job growth was [full time] and median income jumped big 5% in 2015

netChange.jpg

6a00d83452403c69e201b8d21cc3f0970c-pi

Last edited:

Have fun moron.

Just about ALL job growth was [full time] and median income jumped big 5% in 2015

netChange.jpg

160913110906-chart-median-income-climbs-780x439.jpg

See the far left will post overly biased charts as long as it fits their religious needs..

Remember this drone wants people to prove a negative!

Trump DID manage to sign ONE piece of major, bipartisan, legislation...that was meant to keep him from selling the U.S. out to his fuck buddy, Putin and lifting sanctions.

Under Obama confidence hit an all time low. There was only one place it could go from there and that was up. And while what you say is true, look at the huge jump in confidence that took place in less than a year under Trump:

View attachment 159898

Listen Ray - why do you have to LIE like that to make your argument? Is making a fair one too inconsistent with conservatism?

ucD03-UtSDnbJJCJLr5pME2ZMkFAAaJ_duB7EOsjWeYL8qonKQjEoiQGDIP2ZdMF3M05iBvsXW0cLepli0GReIFaQyh0Iu2i-lWISEHH1X7nk9v6gQfKmbGQbiPsr6OMvJDAwPWj

DNfLVHHWsAESsq0.jpg

Clearly confidence grew big time under Obama.

View attachment 159898

Listen Ray - why do you have to LIE like that to make your argument? Is making a fair one too inconsistent with conservatism?

ucD03-UtSDnbJJCJLr5pME2ZMkFAAaJ_duB7EOsjWeYL8qonKQjEoiQGDIP2ZdMF3M05iBvsXW0cLepli0GReIFaQyh0Iu2i-lWISEHH1X7nk9v6gQfKmbGQbiPsr6OMvJDAwPWj

DNfLVHHWsAESsq0.jpg

I said that it did. He did a wonderful job. Now are you saying my chart from the Conference Board of Consumer Confidence is wrong? The point I was illustrating is the huge jump between 2016 and current after Trump took office. Your chart stops at 2016. Using both of our charts, it took DumBama 8 years to bring consumer confidence up 45 points. It took Trump seven months to bring consumer confidence up 30 points.

I see. So what you're saying is that you are right and studies by Harvard and Princeton are wrong? Their studies showed that most of the job growth was part-time or contract work; many of the positions with no real benefits.

You know.....
Trying to have an intelligent discussion with Lemming Lefty Moonbat Snowflakes is futile..... like......

.... trying to contain a nuclear explosion by cupping your hands around it

View attachment 159898

DNfLVHHWsAESsq0.jpg

See the far left will post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong.

But hey anyone can post a chart to show what they want.

But if you notice the far left drones chart stops at 2016.

566a5aa9ef7f276a51931fe88309a374.png

Consider the far left debunked religious narrative defeated!

So, he got a guy on the SCOTUS. The rest of that is just hype and no action.

Oh, and do not forget that job creation has slowed down under Trump. 48 months prior to Trump the average number of new jobs was 214,000 per month. Under Since Jan that number has dropped to 169,000 per month on average.

So would you rather see higher job growth with higher job losses and low quality jobs created, or quality jobs with less loss even though lower numbers? From FactCheck.org:

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that 805,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Barack Obama has been in office. In fact, there has been a net loss of 303,000 manufacturing jobs since January 2009.

Earnest made the statement during a press briefing on Nov. 30. Carrier, a heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration company, earlier that day had announced a deal with President-elect Donald Trump so that the company would “continue to manufacture gas furnaces in Indianapolis, in addition to retaining engineering and headquarters staff, preserving more than 1,000 jobs.”

Earnest called the announcement “good news,” but claimed that Trump would have to make another 804 deals like that to equal the number of manufacturing jobs created while Obama has been president.

Obama's Record on Manufacturing Jobs - FactCheck.org

Job growth is a very misleading number taken on it's own. There are many other economic factors that play into a good economy. For instance, government dependency. Government dependency shrank very little since it's high that was created under Obama. If all these wonderful jobs Obama created were quality jobs, government dependency would have gone way down.

View attachment 159863

The only reason food stamp usage went down as much as it did was because of Republican controlled states that instituted requirements to collect such as they did in Maine.

Labor participation rate is another. Labor participation rate plunged under Obama and continued throughout his two terms:

View attachment 159867

Even median household income would reflect a great economy. But under Obama's job growth, it didn't even reach the point it was at before he became President:

View attachment 159868

It is pretty funny that you mention Carrier.

Do you know how that worked out?

Layoffs at Carrier start soon, targeting some of the jobs Trump vowed to save

After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016....WHOOPS.

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

The article you used is from 8/4 so you are not running in reality, but I bet you will use some maddow hack chart to prove your debunked religious narrative.

Retard, there was only 18,000 jobs created in September, 261 in Oct. You know what means? That means Trumps numbers got EVEN WORSE, since the article was writen

See how the far left will spin things after several major disasters?

They have so much hatred they will never tell you the truth and telling half the truth is worse than a lie.

More proof that the far left should never be in control of anything!

Obama never had any natural disasters - true story.

Look

gettyimages-155061375.jpg

THAT IS AMAZING!

Especially considering we have been creating slightly less jobs in 2017 than in 2016....WHOOPS.

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

The article you used is from 8/4 so you are not running in reality, but I bet you will use some maddow hack chart to prove your debunked religious narrative.

Retard, there was only 18,000 jobs created in September, 261 in Oct. You know what means? That means Trumps numbers got EVEN WORSE, since the article was writen

See how the far left will spin things after several major disasters?

They have so much hatred they will never tell you the truth and telling half the truth is worse than a lie.

More proof that the far left should never be in control of anything!

Obama never had any natural disasters - true story.

gettyimages-155061375.jpg

What are your thoughts on that fake facial expression? He's not even a good actor.

Forum List

Back