Aaron Rodgers and Live-In Split. What a surprise! Shack ups Don't Last, People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Barma Report you're citing says 'atheists' have only a 2.9%" divorce rate. But that is the percentage of all divorces in the population. And it's because there aren't that many atheists, and even fewer of them bother to get married. And it doesn't pass the smell test either. After all, nobody believes atheists hold the sanctity of marriage in such high regard, they wouldn't think of divorce and would be lower than all belief groups. The truth is, atheists have the highest divorce rate.
Actually married people have the highest divorce rates. And these days marriage has very little to do with religion. Perhaps it effects the pomp and circumstances of the the actual wedding ceremony… Outside of that; it’s a contract between husband, wife, and the state. And at the end (divorce) there are two winners, and one clear loser.

Marriage is between two people and their God. It is none of your business how they choose to accomplish it--your beliefs are no more "right" than their beliefs are. You have nose problems.
It is my business because all immorality harms all of society. But even more so with Rodgers since he is an example to so many young people.

Actually married people have the highest divorce rates. And these days marriage has very little to do with religion. Perhaps it effects the pomp and circumstances of the the actual wedding ceremony… Outside of that; it’s a contract between husband, wife, and the state. And at the end (divorce) there are two winners, and one clear loser.
Of course married people have the highest divorce rates. You're being comical, right?

Yeah, they even PC-ized the high school name. Sad.
That's the next county over but I remember that, they got like my AO did and used place/geographical names because they got tired of the BS.....The loons really come out on naming/renaming a school.

Stonewall Jackson High School is now Mountain View High School, and Ashby-Lee Elementary School was renamed Honey Run Elementary.....Shenandoah County is infested with transplants.

LOL.....There is a subdivision in my town and the streets are all named after CW Generals.....A few loud-mouthed snowflakes that live there wanted them changed to something more PC and the town told them to pound sand unless they footed the bill (money up-front) for new signs and the other costs associated with it which was very substantial......They soon shut-up.

It is my business because all immorality harms all of society. But even more so with Rodgers since he is an example to so many young people.
If you start figuring my life is your business, you might find your nose takes up less air space because it will be flatter to your face in my effort to reattach it. You don't have a corner on morality, moron.

That's the next county over but I remember that, they got like my AO did and used place/geographical names because they got tired of the BS.....The loons really come out on naming/renaming a school.

Stonewall Jackson High School is now Mountain View High School, and Ashby-Lee Elementary School was renamed Honey Run Elementary.....Shenandoah County is infested with transplants.

LOL.....There is a subdivision in my town and the streets are all named after CW Generals.....A few loud-mouthed snowflakes that live there wanted them changed to something more PC and the town told them to pound sand unless they footed the bill (money up-front) for new signs and the other costs associated with it which was very substantial......They soon shut-up.
It really is a shame the leftwing transplants got their way in Shen Co. These liberals think they have to go down and civilize the rednecks, I guess. There is no way the general population was for that change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back