Aaron Rodgers and Live-In Split. What a surprise! Shack ups Don't Last, People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he might not have to give her half his shit.....That and those trophy wives they marry get old too, why not trade-up to a newer model while you can still lay brick?

I saw a early 80s/late 90s NFL Hall of Famer and his wife this past winter down at UVA and the miles were really showing on her. Still better looking than most her age but he should have traded her in years ago. ;)
That's not good Mt. Jackson values, mate.

Aaron Rodgers has split with another live-in, proving once again, cohabitations don't work and sex before marriage leads to break ups. Rodgers, is of course an atheist. So none of the results are a big surprise.

When will people understand? When people make up their own rules instead of following the time-tested rules of God, things tend to fall apart.

Rodgers is also estranged from his parents and brothers. Hasn't spoken to them in years. Hence, another fast fact: Atheists have a disproportionately high number of family estrangements.

Live right, and things go smoother. Rodgers should have gotten married and had kids by now. All he has now is a big fat nothing. Little boys shack up and play house. Real men marry and build families.

Rodgers grew up a Christian household and early in his career appeared to be devout. But something happened. According to his father, Rodgers' fame went to his head. The lure of worldliness is very strong. Hopefull Aaron will come to his senses and return to his faith.

You are not making sense. Yes, it didn't work for Rogers and thank goodness they lived together
before getting married and then going through a messy divorce. I have been married for 36 years to the great gal who I "shacked up" with before marriage.

You are not making sense. Yes, it didn't work for Rogers and thank goodness they lived together
before getting married and then going through a messy divorce. I have been married for 36 years to the great gal who I "shacked up" with before marriage.
Trial marriages are one of those things that sound good in theory....but work out bad in practice.

At least he might not have to give her half his shit.....That and those trophy wives they marry get old too, why not trade-up to a newer model while you can still lay brick?

I saw a early 80s/late 90s NFL Hall of Famer and his wife this past winter down at UVA and the miles were really showing on her. Still better looking than most her age but he should have traded her in years ago. ;)
Once told my wife of 49 years that when she reached the age of 40, I was going to trade her in for two 20s. She didn't skip a beat when she replied, "Honey, your not wired for 220.

The problem is, when you have sex before marriage, it clouds your ability to get to the know the other person.
On the contrary. A man doesn’t truly, fully know his “wife”, until he’s sitting across the table from her at the divorce proceedings…

Rodgers might be getting red pilled. He was very outspoken against vax mandates and the progoshpere went crazy on him. If Shailene is a leftist prog then breaking up was the right thing to do.

Yeah, the Barma Report you're citing says 'atheists' have only a 2.9%" divorce rate. But that is the percentage of all divorces in the population. And it's because there aren't that many atheists, and even fewer of them bother to get married. And it doesn't pass the smell test either. After all, nobody believes atheists hold the sanctity of marriage in such high regard, they wouldn't think of divorce and would be lower than all belief groups. The truth is, atheists have the highest divorce rate.

Rodgers might be getting red pilled. He was very outspoken against vax mandates and the progoshpere went crazy on him. If Shailene is a leftist prog then breaking up was the right thing to do.
He was with Danica. One would think he would be attuned to that stuff by now.

Yeah, the Barma Report you're citing says 'atheists' have only a 2.9%" divorce rate. But that is the percentage of all divorces in the population. And it's because there aren't that many atheists, and even fewer of them bother to get married. And it doesn't pass the smell test either. After all, nobody believes atheists hold the sanctity of marriage in such high regard, they wouldn't think of divorce and would be lower than all belief groups. The truth is, atheists have the highest divorce rate.
I actually got that from the CDC. And that is not the stats i posted.
The CDC also shows divorce rates are going down, despite, christianity slowly dying :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back