Aaron Rodgers and Live-In Split. What a surprise! Shack ups Don't Last, People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you start figuring my life is your business, you might find your nose takes up less air space because it will be flatter to your face in my effort to reattach it. You don't have a corner on morality, moron.
Let me give you a hint, friend. You aren't going to do squat to me, nor could you if you had a chance. As for your other point, it isn't my morality, it is the morality established by Jesus.

Let me give you a hint, friend. You aren't going to do squat to me, nor could you if you had a chance. As for your other point, it isn't my morality, it is the morality established by Jesus.
Stick your nose in my business and find out "friend" Like I said before, you don't have the corner on morality so just STFU.

From the story I read, he didn’t practice what he preached, as I don’t recall him getting married.

Because religions are as crooked as politicians. Just another name for the same thing. I suppose you figure Baptists are better than Buddhists or Mormons are better than Hindus. Yeah, hypocrisy.
Because religions are as crooked as politicians. Just another name for the same thing. I suppose you figure Baptists are better than Buddhists or Mormons are better than Hindus. Yeah, hypocrisy.
Jesus' teachings are perfect.

The 'story' is a real yawner. Are you sure you want to be a Christian?

You realize that you can no longer smash a baby's head as it exits mom's vagina.... right?

Are you willing to make that commitment?

Aaron Rodgers has split with another live-in, proving once again, cohabitations don't work and sex before marriage leads to break ups. Rodgers, is of course an atheist. So none of the results are a big surprise.

When will people understand? When people make up their own rules instead of following the time-tested rules of God, things tend to fall apart.

Rodgers is also estranged from his parents and brothers. Hasn't spoken to them in years. Hence, another fast fact: Atheists have a disproportionately high number of family estrangements.

Live right, and things go smoother. Rodgers should have gotten married and had kids by now. All he has now is a big fat nothing. Little boys shack up and play house. Real men marry and build families.

Rodgers grew up a Christian household and early in his career appeared to be devout. But something happened. According to his father, Rodgers' fame went to his head. The lure of worldliness is very strong. Hopefull Aaron will come to his senses and return to his faith.

So what ?

50% of all marriages don't last

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back