Aaron Rodgers and Live-In Split. What a surprise! Shack ups Don't Last, People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not caring about your orange god destroying classified material.
That was the whole point. Mentally ill haberman told mslsd "NO, NO, don't jump to conclusions! We have no idea what the content of the documents are!"

I.E. she almost could have found something while rummaging thru Trump's raw sewage, but actually didn't, by her own admission. I'm sure the abuse of vodka and xanax resumed.

The fact that you missed the point is one of those sure bets that comes along in life.

Probably not. Even married couples break up. Maybe you put too much emphasis on sex
Stay married long enough, you get over that, in my experience anyway. Chronic pain, lack of energy despite no less work, sheer boredom. LOL

There may be something to marriages where both parties accept recreational sex with other people, but .... I think kids are better off without that. And just because couples break up and then remarry, kids can be well adjusted. I still like Clueless, lol

Aaron Rodgers has split with another live-in, proving once again, cohabitations don't work and sex before marriage leads to break ups. Rodgers, is of course an atheist. So none of the results are a big surprise.

When will people understand? When people make up their own rules instead of following the time-tested rules of God, things tend to fall apart.

Rodgers is also estranged from his parents and brothers. Hasn't spoken to them in years. Hence, another fast fact: Atheists have a disproportionately high number of family estrangements.

Live right, and things go smoother. Rodgers should have gotten married and had kids by now. All he has now is a big fat nothing. Little boys shack up and play house. Real men marry and build families.

Rodgers grew up a Christian household and early in his career appeared to be devout. But something happened. According to his father, Rodgers' fame went to his head. The lure of worldliness is very strong. Hopefull Aaron will come to his senses and return to his faith.

God was never married to Mary when he knocked her up.

And you wonder why so many marriages fail. Here's another fact. Marriages in which the couples did not have sex before marriage last longer.
well, maybe not.

It's not "a numbers thing" so much as personal traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back