🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abbas: Prisoner's death- Israel's fault

sherri has no interest in them----they cannot be used
for the islamo-nazi cause

Kill kill kill that poster who started that thread with that title, he certainly aptly describes Israel!

Kill kill kill that poster who started that thread with that title, he certainly aptly describes Israel!
Why, Frau Sherri, that title aptly describes what is happening in Syria. I read that it really is over 100,000 dead by now. I realize you are not intereted in the dead of Syria since no Jews are involved, but many of those killed were innocent people, including Christian and Muslim children.

ISRAEL has been killing from Day 1 for over 65 years now, so kill, kill, kill much more aptly describes Israel! CREATED BY ethnic cleansing and killing, neither have ever ceased, day in and day out, year in and year out, for 65 years !

ISRAEL has been killing from Day 1 for over 65 years now, so kill, kill, kill much more aptly describes Israel! CREATED BY ethnic cleansing and killing, neither have ever ceased, day in and day out, year in and year out, for 65 years !

For a people who have been "KILLING KILLING KILLING"---and who have
acess to superb technology-----Israel certainly does not "kill kill kill" a whole
lot of people----- Isa respecters----over the past 1700 years-----even if one
were to AVERAGE a yearly rate of murder in the name of allah, isa and
the rapist pig-----or even a DAILY rate-----have killed far far far more gentiles
EVERY DAY-----than jews have killed gentiles in the past 65 years. For a
bitch up to the ears in a LEGACY OF BLOOD -----your statements ring of
DISAPPOINTMENT ---that some of your genocidal colleagues have decided to
give up the filth with affords you so much erotic pleasure. How many
have the isa-respecters just of the Middle east MURDERED TODAY---in the
name of allah, isa, and the rapist dog?-----ie your "trinity" I assure you---
your people are still killing enough-----do not be so GREEDY FOR THE TASTE
OF BLOOD

Really, Sherri? I guess you close your eyes to what your terrorist friends have done and still are doing. And have you forgotten that Islam has been fighting others ever since the religion started. Naturally as a "good Christian woman," you have no problems with the Muslims leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries, forcing many Christians to convert and killing many who refused. Now when you get down on your prayer rug tomorrow, think of those unfortunate Christians who were killed in the name of Islam.

Really, Sherri? I guess you close your eyes to what your terrorist friends have done and still are doing. And have you forgotten that Islam has been fighting others ever since the religion started. Naturally as a "good Christian woman," you have no problems with the Muslims leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries, forcing many Christians to convert and killing many who refused. Now when you get down on your prayer rug tomorrow, think of those unfortunate Christians who were killed in the name of Islam.

NO NO NO-----I learned islamic history from the SOURCE---ie muslims. Muslims
never attacked ANYONE ---they were always on the DEFENSIVE. People in
those sorrouding countries were trying to DESTROY ISLAAAAAM (One of
the most impressive lessons I heard regarding this issue referred to GOOD
FRIDAY and the "NEW TESTAMENT"------you see---it is like this----the
NEW TESTAMENT was written by PERVERSE LIARS whose sole motive was
"DESTROY ISLAAAAAM" In fact the book has been REVISED thousands of times
just for the PURPOSE OF DESTROYING ISLAAAAAAM----so naturally---good muslims
had to FIGHT BACK -----defensively. Once they did show up ----wherever they
went ---on horses with scimitars held aloft------the people cheered and said
"RAPE US, PILLAGE us WE SEE THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAAM" That
is why there are no christians in saudi arabia or----wither few or none on
several countries near saudi arabia----and near the place where the NOBLE
MOGHULS bright enlightenment to the people of south east asia---

Now do you understand? sherri can explain-----because she gets her information
directly from a person named "isa" who speaks to her in arabic

Last summer a good friend of mine lost the battle with cancer in the.exact samehospital. My mother lied for nearly 3 years in Soroka fighiting breast cancer. This is the only hospital in the south district with the ability to deal with fatal diseases but it does not always help.

As for the prisoner. He tried to blow up Israeli women and children. I'd say it is God repaying him for his crime.

Last summer a good friend of mine lost the battle with cancer in the.exact samehospital. My mother lied for nearly 3 years in Soroka fighiting breast cancer. This is the only hospital in the south district with the ability to deal with fatal diseases but it does not always help.

As for the prisoner. He tried to blow up Israeli women and children. I'd say it is God repaying him for his crime.

Sherri has sadi time after time that suicide bombs are a form of resistance, and that Palestinian resistance is not unlawful.

Translation: all Israelis are legit targets

ALL he did was resist Occupation, all 100 percent lawful under intl law. AND Israel murdered him for that. AND prevented him from visits with his family for a decade. HIS GRANDCHILDREN NEVER EVEN MET HIM. MAY YOU ALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN, YOU DESERVE whatever happens!

Sherri has sadi time after time that suicide bombs are a form of resistance, and that Palestinian resistance is not unlawful.

WE are not discussing suicide bombings which stopped 7seven years ago and you really have no business putting your words into my mouth. YOUR WORDS SAY NOTHING ABOUT ME!

"BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Condolences and condemnations poured in from across the Palestinian political spectrum on Tuesday after the death of a cancer-stricken prisoner.*The Palestinian leadership said Maysara Abu Hamdiyeh died because Israeli authorities refused him treatment until his cancer had spread. Abu Hamdiyeh, from Hebron, was hospitalized in late March.Abu Hamdiyeh was considered a symbol for national unity, and a model for cooperation in resistance between Palestinian nationalists of all factions.*A Fatah leader, Abu Hamdiyeh's death drew statements of condolence and outrage from all factions, as well as protests in prisons and on the Palestinian street.In Gaza, Hamas said it was following with the "greatest concern" the developments and warned that Israel would "regret its continuing crimes," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told AFP."The martyrdom of Abu Hamdiyeh reflects the state of grave danger the prisoners are suffering from in the occupation prisons.""

ALL he did was resist Occupation, all 100 percent lawful under intl law. AND Israel murdered him for that. AND prevented him from visits with his family for a decade. HIS GRANDCHILDREN NEVER EVEN MET HIM. MAY YOU ALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN, YOU DESERVE whatever happens!

"All he did was resisting occupation".

He tried to blow up women and children, that's not "resisting" anything, that's terrorism.

Gilad shalit didn't get visits, didn't get special care, was tortured, and all he did was serving his country by law.

So for that terrorist I feel no empathy. I feel relieved that he was a fool and the bomb didn't go off.

WE are not discussing suicide bombings which stopped 7seven years ago and you really have no business putting your words into my mouth. YOUR WORDS SAY NOTHING ABOUT ME!

Are you an idiot?!

He was planting a bomb on israeli babies!

"All he did was resisting occupation".

He tried to blow up women and children, that's not "resisting" anything, that's terrorism.

Gilad shalit didn't get visits, didn't get special care, was tortured, and all he did was serving his country by law.

So for that terrorist I feel no empathy. I feel relieved that he was a fool and the bomb didn't go off.

YOU can buy into the terrorist lies, but the rest of the world is fed up with them. INTL LAW has requirements, fair trials and family visits and lawful detentions. AND Israel violates those laws every day and their murder of this man and his treatment and detentions in this thread involves all of that. YOU shall reap what you have sown.

sherri has sadi time after time that suicide bombs are a form of resistance, and that palestinian resistance is not unlawful.

Translation: All israelis are legit targets

we are not discussing suicide bombings which stopped 7seven years ago and you really have no business putting your words into my mouth. Your words say nothing about me!

are you an idiot?!

he was planting a bomb on israeli babies!
prove it!

Last edited:
From the Article-

Abu Hamdiyeh was convicted of membership in Hamas and of organizing a botched suicide attack at the Kafit coffee shop in Jerusalem. A terrorist attempted to blow himself up among some 50 people at the coffee shop but miraculously, the explosive charged failed to detonate.

Read, and then comment.

Seriously Sherri. There is a limit to how biased you can be.

Forum List

Back