🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abbas: Prisoner's death- Israel's fault

:confused:
From the Article-

Abu Hamdiyeh was convicted of membership in Hamas and of organizing a botched suicide attack at the Kafit coffee shop in Jerusalem. A terrorist attempted to blow himself up among some 50 people at the coffee shop but miraculously, the explosive charged failed to detonate.

Read, and then comment.

Seriously Sherri. There is a limit to how biased you can be.

Mere STATEMENTS of the killers of 1500 Palestinian Children is proof of nothing. Where is your proof he did what was alleged? WHO DID HE KILL OR ATTEMPT To KILL? GIVE ME THE NAMES AND THE DATES OR SHUT UP WITH YOUR LIES!

HE was not even a member of Hamas, there is one bald faced lie you just told. HE was a member of Fatah. OBVIOUSLY, YOUR SOURCE IS NOT CREDIBLE!

Last edited:
THE Zionist way is to call a Palestinian terrorist and unlawfully detain and murder him and then go sfter his entire family. HAVE you all already tried to kill those little girls, his grandchildren he was never even allowed to see? THEY certainly need to be protected from you!

Goog God woman, get a hold of yourself ! Your terrorist buddy is dead now, get ove r it

Whats with the blatant trolling this morning? Don't you have a job as a lawer

HE was not even a member of Hamas, there is one bald faced lie you just told. HE was a member of Fatah. OBVIOUSLY, YOUR SOURCE IS NOT CREDIBLE!
Q: What is the difference between Hamass and Fatah?

A: Fatah doesn't use bombs "Made in Indonesia". Their's go Boooooom!

THE Zionist way is to call a Palestinian terrorist and unlawfully detain and murder him and then go sfter his entire family. HAVE you all already tried to kill those little girls, his grandchildren he was never even allowed to see? THEY certainly need to be protected from you!

You can distort the truth as much as you'd like, but he was CONVICTED IN A COURT of trying to kill Israelis.
Of course, you believe all Palestinians in Israelis jails are innocent, right?

There's reality, then there's what Sherri believes ....:cool:

YOU can defend the crimes against humanity of Israel throughout your childhood and into adulthood, it shall not erase any of them. NONE of the Palestinians are held lawfully, their detentions violate intl law and are war crimes. AND the prisoner who just died was unlawfully killed by Israel. AND I cannot wait to see Gods judgment come down on Israel.SHE shall reap what she has sown, God shall see to that!

YOU can defend the crimes against humanity of Israel throughout your childhood and into adulthood, it shall not erase any of them. NONE of the Palestinians are held lawfully, their detentions violate intl law and are war crimes. AND the prisoner who just died was unlawfully killed by Israel. AND I cannot wait to see Gods judgment come down on Israel.SHE shall reap what she has sown, God shall see to that!

Yes, we already know you wan t Israel to be destroyed. I'm afraid you wont get to see your wish.
You only believe what you want to. You're a sad, sad woman Sherri. But remember, Jesus thinks you're a scumbag

Sherri----if you were in any way a bit educated----you would know
that MAGDA ---is a nickname for MAGDALENE. If you
read the bible----you would know that MARY MAGDALENE is an
important player in the life of Jesus ----scholars believe she was
a kind of reformed prostitute. Another famous MAGDALENE---
is MAGDA GOEBBELS who was very much like you----a pious
christian lady who -----whilst her tongue was up the ass of
ADOLF ABU ALI-----shoved cyanide down the throats of her six
very young children----whilst pledging eternal loyalty to his noble
cause and ISA Her stepfather died at Buchenwald-----
he was a jew. You should review the lives of BOTH "MAGDAS"
----you are so much like the second one

Everytime I argue with you, all I need to do is look at my sig at the bottom to remind me who I'm arguing with. Jesus was a Palestinian :lol:

God Bless the border police
God bless the IDF !!

But you didn't answer my question Sherri

DESIRING justice over Palestinians Israel unlawfully kills is a Godly desire.

I started dealing with the reaction to DEATH--by relatives when I
was 19 years old (very long ago) and so engaged for many, many
decades. I have seen many DIFFERENT reactions to the death
of friend or relative.. The only people who blame OTHER PEOPLE
for the fact that a 64 year old man had died of throat cancer are
SHIT.
There is nothing "godly" about it. Filthy animals who RIOT
over it---thus endangering many people and wasting resources
and spoiling property ----should be shot. The scum who rioted
in Hebron ----in the USA would be grabbed by cops----and
NOT GENTLY---straitjacketed and thrown in sound proofed
padded rooms -----'ok---now page the doc and when he
gets here in five or six hours---we can decide what to do
with the piece of crap' later on the scum usually complain
of this or that fake symptom in order to avoid jail. It is not
easy dealing with such scum----the doc has to take
every fake complaint seriously----a real pain in the ass
when sixth rate lawyers like sherri decide ITS A CASE

John Gotti died of throat cancer in jail----no one rioted --
sherri may have cried but she was crying alone

sherri ---do you have any idea why allah inflicted throat
cancer on your fellow islamo nazi pig ---whatever his name
was? or was it isa who did the inflicting? does your
version of "the devil" have the power to inflict cancer?

there is a very interesting study put out from a muslim
country that made the medical journals----stating that
drinking whiskey causes throat cancer and cancer of the
esophagus------is that not fascinating?

:confused:
From the Article-

Abu Hamdiyeh was convicted of membership in Hamas and of organizing a botched suicide attack at the Kafit coffee shop in Jerusalem. A terrorist attempted to blow himself up among some 50 people at the coffee shop but miraculously, the explosive charged failed to detonate.

Read, and then comment.

Seriously Sherri. There is a limit to how biased you can be.

Mere STATEMENTS of the killers of 1500 Palestinian Children is proof of nothing. Where is your proof he did what was alleged? WHO DID HE KILL OR ATTEMPT To KILL? GIVE ME THE NAMES AND THE DATES OR SHUT UP WITH YOUR LIES!

He tried to kill the visitors of the Kattif coffee shop in Jerusalem. Since they were not killed, their names are not listed for public either.

He was caught, investigated and jailed. He was a terrorist and now he's dead because he was old and sick and that's it.

I am not lying, neither are the Shabbak or the Police.

You sound desparate. And quite crazy, too.

God Bless the border police
God bless the IDF !!

Amen!

Only today the Yedioth Ahronot newspaper published an article about Gilad Shalit.

Apparently, he's having a good time traveling in the world. He found a nice good Israeli girl and they are now happy together and currently live in Australia. In the pictures, he seems smiling and happy.

How nice it is, to see him free from the wicked captures of Hamas! And his parents knowing he's fine and doing well! A good ending to a sad story, is it not?

Forum List

Back