🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abbas: Prisoner's death- Israel's fault

THE Zionist way is to call a Palestinian terrorist and unlawfully detain and murder him and then go sfter his entire family. HAVE you all already tried to kill those little girls, his grandchildren he was never even allowed to see? THEY certainly need to be protected from you!

You can distort the truth as much as you'd like, but he was CONVICTED IN A COURT of trying to kill Israelis.
Of course, you believe all Palestinians in Israelis jails are innocent, right?

There's reality, then there's what Sherri believes ....:cool:

King Solomon warned the way of the transgressor is hard. They found that out.

-Jeri

For you, justice means dead Israeli civilians, correct ???

Your words, not mine!

We have not come to the end of the story yet.

Justice that Jesus calls His followers to thirst in the beatitudes speaks of life and of
reconciliation and the restoration of relationships with God and with one another.

And woe to the unrepentant!

Choices of nations and individuals decide our fates!

Sherri

THE Zionist way is to call a Palestinian terrorist and unlawfully detain and murder him and then go sfter his entire family. HAVE you all already tried to kill those little girls, his grandchildren he was never even allowed to see? THEY certainly need to be protected from you!

You can distort the truth as much as you'd like, but he was CONVICTED IN A COURT of trying to kill Israelis.

-Jeri

Christians follow Jesus, not King Solomon!

-Jeri

Wrong, Sherri! Christians who desire Wisdom have studied Proverbs continually to realize the promises and rewards of studying, applying King Solomons Proverbs to our lives ( as well as the prayers of David in Psalms ) and we reap the rewards. On the other hand a fool has no use for Wisdom so I suppose I should tell you to carry on..........

- Jeremiah

Everytime I argue with you, all I need to do is look at my sig at the bottom to remind me who I'm arguing with. Jesus was a Palestinian :lol:

Well, I am happy to see you spreading the Gospel of Jesus!
I am sure your Muslim friends over there are not happy that this Christian is spreading the Gospels. I just hope he doesn't get killed the way many converts from Islam to Christianity do. What do you have to say, Frau Sherri, when Muslims who convert to Christianity are harassed and even murdered for dropping out of Islam? I wonder how many Muslims are actually quiet about not believing anymore.

?Ex-Muslim? preaches the Gospel | JPost | Israel News

Far too many. Fear is what is holding many back because they have seen what happens to those who convert to Christianity. - J.

-Jeri

Wrong, Sherri! Christians who desire Wisdom have studied Proverbs continually to realize the promises and rewards of studying, applying King Solomons Proverbs to our lives ( as well as the prayers of David in Psalms ) and we reap the rewards. On the other hand a fool has no use for Wisdom so I suppose I should tell you to carry on..........

- Jeremiah

I shall carry on following Jesus, that is what Christian are called to do!

Except that you are not a Christian. Christ owuld not take joy on peoples death. And you did it on many times.

Christ loves his people.

You hate his people

Jeremiah----sherri never read the bible----neither OT or NT

can't you tell?

- Jeremiah

But you are not following Jesus, Sherri. You are aiding and abetting the enemies of his own family -Jesus is not Palestinian he is Jewish - these terrorists you cover for are busy killing Jews and Christians all over the place. I don't know how you can reconcile your actions with the bible because it doesn't support what you are doing. - Jeri

- Jeremiah

But you are not following Jesus, Sherri. You are aiding and abetting the enemies of his own family -Jesus is not Palestinian he is Jewish - these terrorists you cover for are busy
killing Jews and Christians all over the place. I don't know how you can reconcile your actions with the bible because it doesn't support what you are doing. - Jeri

Jeremiah----sherri is nothing new----its an islamo nazi thing-
there were lots of people who considered themselves
"christians" who DE-JUDAIZED jesus LOTS AND LOTS
(I grew up amongst lutherans can you tell? without
LUTHER ----hitler never could have been)

muslims do Luther---even better than LUTHER did
Did you know that the PROOF muslims profer that PROVES
the New Testament is a pile of lies ----is-----the
WINE story? since OBVIOUSLY Jesus ---good
muslim prophet that he was----WOULD NEVER DRINK
WINE!!!!!!!!!

But you are not following Jesus, Sherri. You are aiding and abetting the enemies of his own family -Jesus is not Palestinian he is Jewish - these terrorists you cover for are busy
killing Jews and Christians all over the place. I don't know how you can reconcile your actions with the bible because it doesn't support what you are doing. - Jeri

WINE!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that, Rosie. That is bizarre. Where they get Jesus being a Muslim prophet is beyond me. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 a.d. and before that there was no such thing as Islam.. Impossible that Jesus would have been a Muslim.

WINE!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that, Rosie. That is bizarre. Where they get Jesus being a Muslim prophet is beyond me. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 a.d. and before that there was no such
thing as Islam.. Impossible that Jesus would have been a Muslim.

Jeremiah-----for the moment SUSPEND REALITY----I will
teach you "ISLAM" Muslims believe that all people are
BORN MUSLIM from adam--on. Adam was a muslim
prophet----a prophet is something like anything that gets
information directly from allah. Virtually all the
important players in the OT are MUSLIMS and lots
of them are "PROPHETS" (muslim, of course) Of course--
the OT and the NT are utter frauds----having been incessantly
revised for the PURPOSE of disputing islam

the only book in the world NOT A FRAUD is the koran
which contains all the truth of the universe and---actually
is an ETERNAL book---written sometime around the time