ABC Breaking News: FBI Issues Nationwide Alert About Violence Stemming From Ferguson Decision

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other

How damn nice of the FBI to announce something like this. now you know they will get violent. this administration is unbelievable. and they are suppose to be PROTECTING US

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other
obumble has been urging them to stay the course and keep the riot even if Wilson is charged.

The state might already have been told and that's what's going on.

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

The state might already have been told and that's what's going on.

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

There is no "might be in for a surprise" to it. Gun sales are up over 300%. Looters will be killed by civilians. In the LA riots civilians shot 6 times more rioters than police did. Missouri civilians will do a much better job.The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying.

Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just last week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed. Citizens are on edge armed to the teeth just waiting for thugs to give them a reason to shoot.

obumble has been urging them to stay the course and keep the riot even if Wilson is charged.
it must be frightening to be white and ignorant.
If it feels anything like being black and ignorant, you can tell us all about it.

I hope black people are paying attention. We EXPECT you to behave badly. That is a serious problem. Your repuatation is awful. Please do something about your culture; its a burdon on the rest of us and it cant be fun for you either.

Forum List

Back