ABC Breaking News: FBI Issues Nationwide Alert About Violence Stemming From Ferguson Decision

No..not really...Watch for the GJ decision...you respect the process, don't you?..you believe in the system, right?

No, not really. It sends too many innocent men to jail and too many guilty ones are set free.

Oh...you just wanted an excuse to call people names...I though for a moment you had something relevant and fact based to say..
I should have known...

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

Government- "Sorry, man, you have to bake a cake for this gay couple because they paid you good money."

Wingnut - "Help, Help, I'm being oppressed!"

Government "Pardon me." (Pulls out gun shoots unarmed black kid in the middle of the street. "THat didn't bother you did it?"

WIngnut- "Naw, the N****r probably had it coming. I think he stole some cigars!"

Come break into my house...burn or destroy my property...Want to guess what might happen?

What would YOU do if negroes were attacking you?... tell them you voted for obama twice?..explain that you aren't a "racist"?

Actually, people generally give me a wide birth because I'm a very big guy with a scary laugh.

But do go one with your murder fantasies, that never gets old.

I hope there aren't any riots, but I won't be surprised if there are.

No..not really...Watch for the GJ decision...you respect the process, don't you?..you believe in the system, right?

No, not really. It sends too many innocent men to jail and too many guilty ones are set free.

Oh...you just wanted an excuse to call people names...I though for a moment you had something relevant and fact based to say..
I should have known...

Government- "Sorry, man, you have to bake a cake for this gay couple because they paid you good money."

Government "Pardon me." (Pulls out gun shoots unarmed black kid in the middle of the street. "THat didn't bother you did it?"

WIngnut- "Naw, the N****r probably had it coming. I think he stole some cigars!"

There is no "point" to answer.
What I said was precise and clear...diversion and name calling doesn't work on me, joe..you should know that by now

Come break into my house...burn or destroy my property...Want to guess what might happen?

What would YOU do if negroes were attacking you?... tell them you voted for obama twice?..explain that you aren't a "racist"?

Actually, people generally give me a wide birth because I'm a very big guy with a scary laugh.

But do go one with your murder fantasies, that never gets old.

I hope there aren't any riots, but I won't be surprised if there are.

Protecting oneself from negro violence isn't a "murder fantasy"..as usual you try to frame the topic and redefine words....

I should have known...

Shit s0n.......this sure is going to end up to be a real turd of a month for you when its all said and done!! Time to move forward..........its not August anymore and nobody wants to go back and talk about the events as they were portrayed in the day or two after the incident. Insisting on being stuck in time to make it all feel better is gay. Second time this month you lose........actually, second time this month you get kicked in the nut sack.:coffee:

The wingnuts are winning:boobies::boobies::2up:

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other

Obama met with most of the community agitating leaders of Ferguson protest the day after Election Day. Obama said "I hope that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.” Obama knows he is going to rightfully be blamed if all hell breaks loose because he ran his mouth helping his community agitating buddies focus a spotlight on the killing of this thug.

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other

waiting with baited breath for Barry to call Officer Wilson for a beer.

This is all being planned with his blessings. There is something wrong with a President who sits back and say nothing about this and then sends out his FBI to give the rest of a warning of how they may become violent.

Ahhh......this isn't news. Every regular American knows that when shit like this happens, nigga's gonna nig.

They'll pull some shit and get a good old fashion ass whuppin' and go back to their porches just like always.:2up:

innocent, unaware white people will be attacked because of this...and not just in ferguson.
If white people aren't awake YET, this will wake a few more of them up..
Watch the white leftists when their pets turn on them because of their skin color..
..."but I'm not a "racist"..they'll bleat....as they bleed out.
I cant imagine the fear you deal with on a daily basis. Your timid frightened posts would be a constant source of amusement if they were not so pathetic.

This is all being planned with his blessings. There is something wrong with a President who sits back and say nothing about this and then sends out his FBI to give the rest of a warning of how they may become violent.
Take the tin foil off your head. The lack of oxygen is affecting your thinking process.

Ahhh......this isn't news. Every regular American knows that when shit like this happens, nigga's gonna nig.

They'll pull some shit and get a good old fashion ass whuppin' and go back to their porches just like always.:2up:

innocent, unaware white people will be attacked because of this...and not just in ferguson.
If white people aren't awake YET, this will wake a few more of them up..
Watch the white leftists when their pets turn on them because of their skin color..
..."but I'm not a "racist"..they'll bleat....as they bleed out.
I cant imagine the fear you deal with on a daily basis. Your timid frightened posts would be a constant source of amusement if they were not so pathetic.

It's fun watching the depends wearing jackenapes freakout

The state might already have been told and that's what's going on.

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

There is no "might be in for a surprise" to it. Gun sales are up over 300%. Looters will be killed by civilians. In the LA riots civilians shot 6 times more rioters than police did. Missouri civilians will do a much better job.The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying.

Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just last week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed. Citizens are on edge armed to the teeth just waiting for thugs to give them a reason to shoot.

Best argument for GUn Control is to let a gun nut fantasize about all the people he wants to shoot.

I hope every business and homeowner in ferguson steps up when the negroes try to burn/destroy property...I hope they show the rioters some real "gun control"...Like we did in N.O. after katrina.

you loot.
we shoot.
gee another southern slackjawed swamp cracker fantasy

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

There is no "might be in for a surprise" to it. Gun sales are up over 300%. Looters will be killed by civilians. In the LA riots civilians shot 6 times more rioters than police did. Missouri civilians will do a much better job.The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying.

Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just last week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed. Citizens are on edge armed to the teeth just waiting for thugs to give them a reason to shoot.

Best argument for GUn Control is to let a gun nut fantasize about all the people he wants to shoot.

I hope every business and homeowner in ferguson steps up when the negroes try to burn/destroy property...I hope they show the rioters some real "gun control"...Like we did in N.O. after katrina.

you loot.
we shoot.
You should have seen his prediction about 6 months ago. He swore he was going to see me in some field he was working in.

you loot.
we shoot.
You should have seen his prediction about 6 months ago. He swore he was going to see me in some field he was working in.

He is inbred

you loot.
we shoot.

Thanks to the Katrina gun confiscation & looting, Missouri passed tough new laws to prevent gun confiscation even if a state of emergency is declared. Looters & rioters can & will be shot & there ain't a damn thing the Feds or State can do about it.

Missouri Governor Blunt said: "I am very pleased to sign legislation approved by Missouri's legislature to ensure that every single Missourian can keep their firearm during times of emergency. This important legislation guarantees that law-abiding citizens' freedom to bear arms will not be taken away, especially during an emergency. I applaud the Senate and House, and the bill’s sponsor, Senator Engler, for passing this important legislation."

Missouri SB 257 bill received overwhelming, bi-partisan support, passing 34-0 in the Senate and 150-2 in the House.

Missouri SB 257 law gives fundamental protection against gun confiscation during declared states of emergencies. This law is a vital common sense measure that ensures that law-abiding Missourians will be able to defend themselves and their loved ones during an emergency. When there is a breakdown in emergency services or law enforcement is involved in vital search and rescue missions, law-abiding people now have an effective means of self-defense from looters and other criminals.

Chimp wash day coming soon to ferguson
fire-hoses-used-against-civil-rights-protesters-in-birmingham-1963.jpg

Protecting oneself from negro violence isn't a "murder fantasy"..as usual you try to frame the topic and redefine words....

I'm 52 years old. I haven't had to murder a negro once. I've gotten into a couple of fist fights.

But you keep up with your murder fantasies.
What murder fantasies, joe?..no one is talking about murdering anyone except you...Calm down, son...

Forum List

Back