ABC Breaking News: FBI Issues Nationwide Alert About Violence Stemming From Ferguson Decision

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other
obumble has been urging them to stay the course and keep the riot even if Wilson is charged.
it must be frightening to be white and ignorant.
I see more ignorance from the other side of the isle, libtard.

Rodney King had a fracture of his cheek bone due to being thrown out of the car in a high speed chase that jeopardized the lives of citizens and Police Officers in L.A. The liberal media showed the video of the alleged beating in prime time for a month until the verdict exonerated the L.A. Cops and the liberal media covered the case like a prize fight and all hell broke loose. About 53 citizens were murdered, tens of thousands of damage and 2,000 (mostly white) citizens were assaulted. Payback for one nut case junkie. Will the liberal media do it again?

Ahhh......this isn't news. Every regular American knows that when shit like this happens, nigga's gonna nig.

They'll pull some shit and get a good old fashion ass whuppin' and go back to their porches just like always.:2up:

well that's what Obama has been dreaming about, Notice no calls from him for CALM and to stand down. I hope the sane people in the country don't bite. Let the agitators hurt each other
obumble has been urging them to stay the course and keep the riot even if Wilson is charged.
If it feels anything like being black and ignorant, you can tell us all about it.
There is no fear in being ignorant as you already well know. Being frightened of Black people is a problem you racist white boys have.

If it feels anything like being black and ignorant, you can tell us all about it.
There is no fear in being ignorant as you already well know. Being frightened of Black people is a problem you racist white boys have.
............... :lol:

The state might already have been told and that's what's going on.

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

There is no "might be in for a surprise" to it. Gun sales are up over 300%. Looters will be killed by civilians. In the LA riots civilians shot 6 times more rioters than police did. Missouri civilians will do a much better job.The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying.

Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just last week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed. Citizens are on edge armed to the teeth just waiting for thugs to give them a reason to shoot.

Best argument for GUn Control is to let a gun nut fantasize about all the people he wants to shoot.

I hope black people are paying attention. We EXPECT you to behave badly. That is a serious problem. Your repuatation is awful. Please do something about your culture; its a burdon on the rest of us and it cant be fun for you either.
As long as they perceive themselves "getting over" on the "crackers", it's all good with them..

Racial solidarity trumps everything else with negroes.

Ahhh......this isn't news. Every regular American knows that when shit like this happens, nigga's gonna nig.

They'll pull some shit and get a good old fashion ass whuppin' and go back to their porches just like always.:2up:

innocent, unaware white people will be attacked because of this...and not just in ferguson.
If white people aren't awake YET, this will wake a few more of them up..
Watch the white leftists when their pets turn on them because of their skin color..
..."but I'm not a "racist"..they'll bleat....as they bleed out.

innocent, unaware white people will be attacked because of this...and not just in ferguson.
Watch the white leftists when their pets turn on them because of their skin color..

first, I doubt that there will be all that much violence.

second, blacks should be upset about this decision if they don't indict Wilson after pretty compelling evidence that he executed this kid in the street.

Frankly, you wingnuts go on all fucking day about how the government is "Oppressing" you because they won't let you buy a 100 round clip of ammo or you have to bake a cake for some gay dude, but here you have a case where an officer of the law used excessive force on a young man, and you guys defend it.

The state might already have been told and that's what's going on.

The way guns and ammo have been selling out the protesters might be in for a surprise. Missouri isn't Los Angeles or Chicago.

There is no "might be in for a surprise" to it. Gun sales are up over 300%. Looters will be killed by civilians. In the LA riots civilians shot 6 times more rioters than police did. Missouri civilians will do a much better job.The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying.

Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just last week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed. Citizens are on edge armed to the teeth just waiting for thugs to give them a reason to shoot.

Best argument for GUn Control is to let a gun nut fantasize about all the people he wants to shoot.

I hope every business and homeowner in ferguson steps up when the negroes try to burn/destroy property...I hope they show the rioters some real "gun control"...Like we did in N.O. after katrina.

you loot.
we shoot.

I hope every business and homeowner in ferguson steps up when the negroes try to burn/destroy property...I hope they show the rioters some real "gun control"...Like we did in N.O. after katrina.

you loot.
we shoot.

Again- best argument for gun control is to let the gun nuts fantasize openly about all the people they can't wait to kill.

first, I doubt that there will be all that much violence.

So? who cares what you doubt or believe?
The past is prologue...they rioted before..they have been threatening to do it again...and even have a "target list"..Anyone who isn't prepared is a fool.
If foreign troops invaded and attacked your city and burned your property, would you be willing to fight..or would you make up snarky comments on message boards about the people who refuse to accept lawlessness?

second, blacks should be upset about this decision if they don't indict Wilson after pretty compelling evidence that he executed this kid in the street.
No..not really...Watch for the GJ decision...you respect the process, don't you?..you believe in the system, right?

Frankly, you wingnuts go on all fucking day about how the government is "Oppressing" you because they won't let you buy a 100 round clip of ammo or you have to bake a cake for some gay dude, but here you have a case where an officer of the law used excessive force on a young man, and you guys defend it.

Oh...you just wanted an excuse to call people names...I though for a moment you had something relevant and fact based to say..
I should have known...

you loot.
we shoot.

Again- best argument for gun control is to let the gun nuts fantasize openly about all the people they can't wait to kill.

Come break into my house...burn or destroy my property...Want to guess what might happen?

What would YOU do if negroes were attacking you?... tell them you voted for obama twice?..explain that you aren't a "racist"?

Forum List

Back