🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Claims Not Calling On Mainstream Media A Violation of 1st Amendment ... Or Something

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ABC News analyst: Trump ‘shutting down’ part of First Amendment by not calling on mainstream outlets

Butt-hurt media outlets, many of who have called / compared Trump to Hitler and worse, are pi$$ed they are no longer getting preferential treatment, the type they think they deserve....so they are going bat-shit crazy!

:p

"ABC News analyst Matthew Dowd accused President Donald Trump Tuesday of “shutting down” part of the First Amendment because of his pattern of calling on conservative media outlets at White House news conferences."

Ummmm, no one is preventing ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Buzzfeed from exercising their right to Freedom of the Press. No one is stopping them from doing so. The Constitution does NOT say that a President has to call on / show favoritism to specific news outlets. (Where were the 'big media's concerns when smaller media sources were not being called upon?)

"Trump’s decision to force mainstream media outlets to take a back seat caused a number of reporters and analysts at CNN, MSNBC and the three broadcast networks to voice their frustrations on air."
-- Both CNN and MSNBC have been caught engaging in 'FAKE NEWS' and in 'All-In' Liberal Media reporting....yet they still want 'special' treatment / considerations by the Trump Administration?

“I think there’s no other way to describe it but the fix is in,” CNN’s Jim Acosta said Wednesday"

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

This is the SAME FAKE NEWS / ALL-IN 'News' source that openly, on the air, declared they had done EVERYTHING they could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of Hillary's scandals:

And they are now bit@hing because Trump is treating them like the 'Fake News' / 'All-In' Biased Liberal Propaganda arm of the DNC they are?!

Not calling on them in press conferences is 'Un-Constitutional'....

upload_2017-2-16_14-45-14.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-16_14-40-36.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-16_14-40-36.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I might be wrong but I don't believe the President whoever it is is under any obligation to hold a press conference at all.

Done peeing?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."""

Trump can't prohibit the free exercise of the press, but he's damn sure trying to defame and libel them as "fake". Why? Because he's got a lot to hide and he's a compulsive liar and the more he makes idiots like you think the press is "fake" the better he can keep his shit hidden, like his tax returns.

I might be wrong but I don't believe the President whoever it is is under any obligation to hold a press conference at all.

Yeah, let's just throw up the hammer and sickle ☭ over the White House and Trump can be accountable to no one, like his hero Putin.

Done peeing?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."""

Trump can't prohibit the free exercise of the press, but he's damn sure trying to defame and libel them as "fake". Why? Because he's got a lot to hide and he's a compulsive liar and the more he makes idiots like you think the press is "fake" the better he can keep his shit hidden, like his tax returns.

Trump stopping them from running stories moron?

Did ABC suggest Trump had committed libel against them? That would be no. I will say it is refreshing the left has discovered we have a Constitution. Let the education begin.

Nope. He's not and if he does he's not obligated to call on anyone but who he wants to call on.

ABC News analyst: Trump ‘shutting down’ part of First Amendment by not calling on mainstream outlets

Butt-hurt media outlets, many of who have called / compared Trump to Hitler and worse, are pi$$ed they are no longer getting preferential treatment, the type they think they deserve....so they are going bat-shit crazy!

:p

"ABC News analyst Matthew Dowd accused President Donald Trump Tuesday of “shutting down” part of the First Amendment because of his pattern of calling on conservative media outlets at White House news conferences."

Ummmm, no one is preventing ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Buzzfeed from exercising their right to Freedom of the Press. No one is stopping them from doing so. The Constitution does NOT say that a President has to call on / show favoritism to specific news outlets. (Where were the 'big media's concerns when smaller media sources were not being called upon?)

"Trump’s decision to force mainstream media outlets to take a back seat caused a number of reporters and analysts at CNN, MSNBC and the three broadcast networks to voice their frustrations on air."
-- Both CNN and MSNBC have been caught engaging in 'FAKE NEWS' and in 'All-In' Liberal Media reporting....yet they still want 'special' treatment / considerations by the Trump Administration?

“I think there’s no other way to describe it but the fix is in,” CNN’s Jim Acosta said Wednesday"

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

This is the SAME FAKE NEWS / ALL-IN 'News' source that openly, on the air, declared they had done EVERYTHING they could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of Hillary's scandals:

And they are now bit@hing because Trump is treating them like the 'Fake News' / 'All-In' Biased Liberal Propaganda arm of the DNC they are?!

Not calling on them in press conferences is 'Un-Constitutional'....

View attachment 112730

True . But when he does he can't then discriminate in an unconstitutional way . For example , only allowing Christians to ask questions.

The news the liberal press is promoting is fake. It's a lie. If they stop lying they won't be ignored any more.

Yeah, let's just throw up the hammer and sickle ☭ over the White House and Trump can be accountable to no one, like his hero Putin.

Thanks for admitting the left wants to place the hammer and sickle at the WH. Surprised you just didn't have Obama do it when he was there. Probably been a lot easier reaching the roof.

The news the liberal press is promoting is fake. It's a lie. If they stop lying they won't be ignored any more.
Bingo. They have lied, jeered, lied, lied, and insulted..

And now they maintain that the president is constitutionally required to interact with them.

HA! No, he's not. And it shows how clueless the left is about the Constitution, and the nature of freedom.

True . But when he does he can't then discriminate in an unconstitutional way . For example , only allowing Christians to ask questions.
And how do you know that is happening? Are reporters being made to give their religious faith to ask a question?

Normally the left would be cheering minority groups from getting access or preferential treatment. Why the crying and moaning over a disproportionate number of questions to ask?

Please show us that in the Constitution moron.

There's nothing unconsititutional about refusing to pander to liars, traitors and propagandists.

What a bunch of dumbasses. This is what happens when journalists lose credibility. They lose access.

Darnit.

Done peeing?

Amendment I

None of which has diddly to do with the Constitution.

Done peeing?

Amendment I

Elections have fucking consequences.....one of which is ignoring your very fake news.....:lol:

Forum List

Back