ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

Sure it is.

Then why didn't they automatically like it to Holder and Fast and Furious?

I suggest folks respond as little as possible to this racist, he purposely has the N word in his sig so he can say it over and over and over, like racists like to do, so even though I am responding here, I suggest everyone stop responding to this filthy, disgusting racist and bigot

Looks like plenty of people are responding appropriately to your posts judging by your reputation.
another 14 yr old who thinks that if you click on a button enough on a message board you can win the conversation

sorry, you lost the conversation a very long time ago, bigot moron racist...

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

I suggest folks respond as little as possible to this racist, he purposely has the N word in his sig so he can say it over and over and over, like racists like to do, so even though I am responding here, I suggest everyone stop responding to this filthy, disgusting racist and bigot

Looks like plenty of people are responding appropriately to your posts judging by your reputation.
another 14 yr old who thinks that if you click on a button enough on a message board you can win the conversation

Son? If I were you? I'd give up. Seriously. YOU are beyond boring and mindless.:eusa_hand:

Don't forget "Fat-face, poopy-drawers".

They have no agenda other than ratings and profits. Even Fox would change their political tone if it was no longer profitable to act as if they actually like the libertarian/conservative segment of society. Stage one of any story is to throw out a bunch of sensationalized crap and see what sticks during the many, many hours of airtime they have to fill with no real information, the wise will put no credence in the early stages of news coverage on a story. My first reply to this thread was to urge restraint by all parties in jumping to conclusions and I would have never dreamed just how unpopular and provocative that advice would turn out to be, lost 4 rep points already just urging people to morn the dead first and leave political crap for when we have some facts in the case.

Did you lose the points becasue you urged restraint? Or because you told people who were upset by the fradulent "TeaParty" narrative to stop complaining about it? While I agree - we should all be prepared to apologize for putting our feet in our mouths if we decide to come out swinging before all the facts are known...I think that we BOTH know that this message board would be a quiet and boring place if no one discussed anything until they had complete knowledge of all the facts.

While I'm glad we are agreeing on the fact that the media is full of crap - I'm going to have to continue to disagree with you on the political leaning of that crap. I feel that the evidence that you so ardently claim to want is out there proving that the media will ignore sensational stories (i.e. the Edwards' affair(s) that the media ignored for as long as it could, Barney Frank's partner's brothel that no one seems to know much about although a Republican toe-tapping in a bathroom is national news, Obama's numerous gaffes that no one seems to know about while Bush-isms are made into calendars, and on and on) because they do not forward the political agenda the media supports....while over-covering if not blatantly fabricating evidence to put forth tales that support their views.

All are guilty, I will not even go into detail about the rumor mill at Fox news but some will swear up and down that they are the only source of reliable news while crying about the liberal media elsewhere, I do not condemn one and not the other, I condemn all, do you?
Buut on this thread, where inappropriate dipshittery oozes from every direction, it is only right wing dipshittery you have condemned. A very interesting observation of one who professes to be so balanced.

Yet another example of newies trying to scoop each other..and irresponsibly.

Very bad form.

Sure it is.

:lol::lol:

You still mad, huh?

Sure it is.

You still mad, huh?
were you born a racist and bigot or did someone do something to you?

Sure it is.

You still mad, huh?

"mad" is appropriate. Humans grow angry...a distinction there...:eusa_whistle:

Indeed. They added another notch in thier 'Coup Spear' to tear down the TEA Party.

there is no tea party, never was, it was a movement created by billionaires to take advantage of stupid, scared, old, fat, white men, like you

there is no tea party

2010 was a mirage? Really?

IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

Sweetie, he's a sock... trying - rather too obviously - to get a meltdown out of one of the conservatives. Just mock it... see the funny side of his gibber-jabber. He's embarrassingly silly.

Well now Breitbart contradicts ABC and claims the shooter is a Registered Democrat

Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat
Exclusive: Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat

Doesn't matter though. The one thing we know for sure, is the guys is totally nuts.

YOU ... fell for it! Went right over your head...!
Let me explain... to you ... Breitbart's release is a JOKE.. poking fun of ABC.

You still mad, huh?

He kinda reminds me of one of those dudes who cracks and shoots up a movie theater. :eusa_whistle:

You still mad, huh?

Whomever taught you in school should have been fired years ago.:eusa_hand:

were you both born racists or bigots or did someone do something to you when you were young?

it is ok, tell the truth, you were both beaten up by a Gay boy or a girl, right?

You still mad, huh?

:lol::lol: Try yoga.

You still mad, huh?

He kinda reminds me of one of those dudes who cracks and shoots up a movie theater. :eusa_whistle:

Precisely. "Mad" portends blind outrage without understanding why as in 'knee-jerk' without forethought. 'Angry' portends upset and knowing why and controlled response.

My mother told me long time ago that Humans get angry...animals go mad.

Forum List

Back