ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

Oh, on that we are in TOTAL agreement. But you aren't arguing from your original position anymore.

Originally, you stated:

So if you now agree with me, at least in SOME respect, that the media is, if not evil, then at a minimum full of crap that shouldn't be watched...we can get back to my original point -

While you and I now agree that it is putting forth an agenda regardless from what the facts say and should be ignored completely - the majority of Americans are not doing that...they are swallowing the bullshit and being unduly influenced by it.

I would argue that until we STOP doing what you are suggesting....until we STOP IGNORING IT, letting it go, excusing it, looking the other way because we kinda agree with their end result even if we know they lied to get there, etc....we are, in fact, CONDONING them. We are ENCOURAGING our media to LIE to us...just so long as we like the lie.

And, as we've seen here this morning...those who say "Wait a minute, thats not what really is happening here!" are often immediately met with a smack down from those people who like the outcome of the lies. "How dare you try to politicize this tragedy!!!" they shout...ignoring the fact that the media already politicized it the MOMENT they decided to put forth shoddy information...simply because it supported the story they WANTED to tell.

They have no agenda other than ratings and profits. Even Fox would change their political tone if it was no longer profitable to act as if they actually like the libertarian/conservative segment of society. snip
Are you out of your mind?
Look at their ratings compared to FoxNews and tell me again their motivation is "ratings and profits"
I'm surprised that CEO of ABC News isn't a Cabinet level position in the obama administration.

Quit whining that the truth often has a liberal bias.

Like all issues, you are asking disgusting excuses for human beings to use their brains, rightwingers never do that....

Fox lies all day long to the point of committing treason, the rest of the MSM has a lot of catching up to do...

Oh... I see we have another pool toy, leftist, steaming pile of dog shit liberal troll on the board.

Oh well, I see there's no need to waste any neg rep on the fool. He/she is already so far in the hole, kind of get the idea no one here agrees with anything this idiot is saying anyway. Oh, well, maybe tdm.

the entire planet thinks this of you

the entire planet knows you to be the problem...this is not debatable

images.jpg

he didnt kill anyone did he?

why is it OK for fox to flat out lie and not OK for a reporter to report that someone with the same name as the gunman and living in the same town as the gunman had ties to something in the middle of a breaking news report.

He NEVER claimed it was the same guy.

he said it might be him.

they appologised and said it wasnt him when they fleshed it out.

I have heard and seen Fox do much worse

A Newscaster said "it might be him" is OK in your book?:lol: Newscasters once also said Obama might unite the Nation and that was a LIE as well. They acted before finding out the truth... And they showed (just as you do) that truth doesn't matter.

why are you lying about what I said?

you watch too much fox

Yet another example of newies trying to scoop each other..and irresponsibly.

Very bad form.

Sure it is.

Then why didn't they automatically like it to Holder and Fast and Furious?

I suggest folks respond as little as possible to this racist, he purposely has the N word in his sig so he can say it over and over and over, like racists like to do, so even though I am responding here, I suggest everyone stop responding to this filthy, disgusting racist and bigot

Like all issues, you are asking disgusting excuses for human beings to use their brains, rightwingers never do that....

Fox lies all day long to the point of committing treason, the rest of the MSM has a lot of catching up to do...

Oh... I see we have another pool toy, leftist, steaming pile of dog shit liberal troll on the board.

Oh well, I see there's no need to waste any neg rep on the fool. He/she is already so far in the hole, kind of get the idea no one here agrees with anything this idiot is saying anyway. Oh, well, maybe tdm.

the entire planet thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

the entire planet knows you to be the problem...this is not debatable

And you...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiPi69e0A&feature=player_detailpage](Obama Supporters)TOP 10 WTF? MOMENTS Pt.2 - YouTube[/ame]

Yes they should have confirmed the identity first.

Ive seen fox do it on purpose

You know dude..sometimes they have a legit beef. Poo-pooing them all the time isn't the answer.

Who? ABC or Jimmy Holmes?

Very bad form.

Sure it is.

I suggest folks respond as little as possible to this racist, he purposely has the N word in his sig so he can say it over and over and over, like racists like to do, so even though I am responding here, I suggest everyone stop responding to this filthy, disgusting racist and bigot

I'm quoting your "Civil Rights Hero" LBJ

Boo fucking hoo for you

Boo fucking hoo

tissues.jpg

Oh, on that we are in TOTAL agreement. But you aren't arguing from your original position anymore.

Originally, you stated:

So if you now agree with me, at least in SOME respect, that the media is, if not evil, then at a minimum full of crap that shouldn't be watched...we can get back to my original point -

While you and I now agree that it is putting forth an agenda regardless from what the facts say and should be ignored completely - the majority of Americans are not doing that...they are swallowing the bullshit and being unduly influenced by it.

I would argue that until we STOP doing what you are suggesting....until we STOP IGNORING IT, letting it go, excusing it, looking the other way because we kinda agree with their end result even if we know they lied to get there, etc....we are, in fact, CONDONING them. We are ENCOURAGING our media to LIE to us...just so long as we like the lie.

And, as we've seen here this morning...those who say "Wait a minute, thats not what really is happening here!" are often immediately met with a smack down from those people who like the outcome of the lies. "How dare you try to politicize this tragedy!!!" they shout...ignoring the fact that the media already politicized it the MOMENT they decided to put forth shoddy information...simply because it supported the story they WANTED to tell.

They have no agenda other than ratings and profits. Even Fox would change their political tone if it was no longer profitable to act as if they actually like the libertarian/conservative segment of society. snip
Look at their ratings compared to FoxNews and tell me again their motivation is "ratings and profits"
I'm surprised that CEO of ABC News isn't a Cabinet level position in the obama administration.

To be fair ...
The left is so blind to the truth
it is hard for them to see

They think if the MSM reaffirms their
beliefs- then it must be true....

Like the NY Times
the "old gray lady" sold out a long time ago

Last edited:
Yes they should have confirmed the identity first.

Ive seen fox do it on purpose

:lmao: Drama queen much?

Or, would you like to provide evidence of the 'treason'? A specific example, with a demonstrable link to how it is 'treasonous'.

Only the 'treason' to the leftist movement he blindly follows.

I'd boycott ABC but I stopped watching them the day Drudge started

Oh yeah. Drudge is a real example of excellence in the media.

He certainly never rushes a headline that is completely wrong.....

:eusa_whistle:

See how Drudge right away said Holder gave the Batman shooter the weapon like he armed Brian Terry's killer? Didja see that?

You DO realize that Drudge is a news aggregater and very rarely offers his own material or opinion?

ETA: sorry, Frank. This site definitely needs a sarcasm emoticon.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Drudge is a real example of excellence in the media.

He certainly never rushes a headline that is completely wrong.....

:eusa_whistle:

See how Drudge right away said Holder gave the Batman shooter the weapon like he armed Brian Terry's killer? Didja see that?

You DO realize that Drudge is a news aggregater and very rarely offers his own material or opinion?

It's the seriousness of the charge...:eusa_shhh:

Wrong Holmes.....he has grounds for a lawsuit against the network
I totally agree. He was smeared on national tv and even though they retracted how many people did not hear that retraction

Indeed. They added another notch in thier 'Coup Spear' to tear down the TEA Party.

there is no tea party, never was, it was a movement created by billionaires to take advantage of stupid, scared, old, fat, white men, like you

there is no tea party

I totally agree. He was smeared on national tv and even though they retracted how many people did not hear that retraction

Indeed. They added another notch in thier 'Coup Spear' to tear down the TEA Party.

there is no tea party, never was, it was a movement created by billionaires to take advantage of stupid, scared, old, fat, white men, like you

there is no tea party

2010 was a mirage? Really?

IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

Quit whining that the truth often has a liberal bias.

How about I concede that biased Liberals occasionally are truthful?

Very bad form.

Sure it is.

Looks like plenty of people are responding appropriately to your posts judging by your reputation.

Forum List

Back