ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

I don't need to twist what is readily apparent.

You went all incredulous on us at the notion of ABC politicizing this event.

Then you spent the next 500 posts doing the same thing.

Maybe your real problem is that you are too dull to see your own duplicity.

You're equating an Internet poster with a LMSM "Journalist"?

How cute!!

No. That is precisely what I am not doing.

Thanks for playing.

Yes that is, but then again what does anyone expect from the Heather Brooks of Obama Fluffers

Yes they should have confirmed the identity first.

Ive seen fox do it on purpose

Like all issues, you are asking disgusting excuses for human beings to use their brains, rightwingers never do that....

Fox lies all day long to the point of committing treason, the rest of the MSM has a lot of catching up to do...

You know dude..sometimes they have a legit beef. Poo-pooing them all the time isn't the answer.

Like all issues, you are asking disgusting excuses for human beings to use their brains, rightwingers never do that....

Fox lies all day long to the point of committing treason, the rest of the MSM has a lot of catching up to do...

Oh... I see we have another pool toy, leftist, steaming pile of dog shit liberal troll on the board.

Oh well, I see there's no need to waste any neg rep on the fool. He/she is already so far in the hole, kind of get the idea no one here agrees with anything this idiot is saying anyway. Oh, well, maybe tdm.

Last edited:
he didnt kill anyone did he?

why is it OK for fox to flat out lie and not OK for a reporter to report that someone with the same name as the gunman and living in the same town as the gunman had ties to something in the middle of a breaking news report.

He NEVER claimed it was the same guy.

he said it might be him.

they appologised and said it wasnt him when they fleshed it out.

I have heard and seen Fox do much worse

They intimated that an innocent man of being involved in a mass murder. (You may need to look up the word 'intimated').... they are fucking hacks, and their audience are drooling fucking morons. Defending lies is par for the TruthMocker course. Lair.

why is it OK for fox to flat out lie and not OK for a reporter to report that someone with the same name as the gunman and living in the same town as the gunman had ties to something in the middle of a breaking news report.

he said it might be him.

The shooter was how old 23? This guy was 52...Hello CLUE?

Makes you wonder sometimes how they make decisions about what to air..and who are the fact checkers?

It would have been a pretty simple thing to confirm.

Agreed.

they used to call clinton a murderer and have called Obama an non citizen.

all based on crazy assed lies.

they labeled Rs who got in trouble as dems.

they held back reporting on tainted milk to help a sponser.

then sued for the right to lie to their viewers.

Last edited:

he said it might be him.

They intimated that an innocent man of being involved in a mass murder. (You may need to look up the word 'intimated').... they are fucking hacks, and their audience are drooling fucking morons. Defending lies is par for the TruthMocker course. Lair.

The guy will probably sue the network, the guy will probably win
Networks screw up....networks pay

Oh... I see we have another pool toy, leftist, steaming pile of dog shit liberal troll on the board.

Oh well, I see there's no need to waste any neg rep on the fool. He/she is already so far in the hole, kind of get the idea no one here agrees with anything this idiot is saying anyway. Oh, well, maybe tdm.

the entire planet thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

the entire planet knows you to be the problem...this is not debatable

He has all rights to sue

I hope he doenst run up against the same block wall the reports who tried to out Fox lies hit

they used to call clinton a murderer and have called Obama an non citizen.

all based on crazy assed lies.

they labeled Rs who got in trouble as dems.

they held back reporting on tainted milk to help a sponser.

then sued for the right to lie to their viewers.

Yes, Fox exists solely to produce rightwing propaganda, they have admitted it and some of their original contributors have left in disgust.

What the baggers dont understand is putting country over party is ok to do, once in a while

he said it might be him.

A Newscaster said "it might be him" is OK in your book?:lol: Newscasters once also said Obama might unite the Nation and that was a LIE as well. They acted before finding out the truth... And they showed (just as you do) that truth doesn't matter.

:lmao: Drama queen much?

Or, would you like to provide evidence of the 'treason'? A specific example, with a demonstrable link to how it is 'treasonous'.

So just agree with me that the corporate media is full of crap and mostly ignore them like I do. If you think I am going to defend those people on TeeVee as having any kind of integrity then you can just wait, it is truly an idiot box full of sensationalism and rumor, abandon them and watch your IQ soar.
Oh, on that we are in TOTAL agreement. But you aren't arguing from your original position anymore.

Originally, you stated:
You are working from the concept that the corporate media is indeed the evil liberal media bent on the destruction of the right, going to have to prove that load of crap first.

So if you now agree with me, at least in SOME respect, that the media is, if not evil, then at a minimum full of crap that shouldn't be watched...we can get back to my original point -

While you and I now agree that it is putting forth an agenda regardless from what the facts say and should be ignored completely - the majority of Americans are not doing that...they are swallowing the bullshit and being unduly influenced by it.

I would argue that until we STOP doing what you are suggesting....until we STOP IGNORING IT, letting it go, excusing it, looking the other way because we kinda agree with their end result even if we know they lied to get there, etc....we are, in fact, CONDONING them. We are ENCOURAGING our media to LIE to us...just so long as we like the lie.

And, as we've seen here this morning...those who say "Wait a minute, thats not what really is happening here!" are often immediately met with a smack down from those people who like the outcome of the lies. "How dare you try to politicize this tragedy!!!" they shout...ignoring the fact that the media already politicized it the MOMENT they decided to put forth shoddy information...simply because it supported the story they WANTED to tell.

They have no agenda other than ratings and profits. Even Fox would change their political tone if it was no longer profitable to act as if they actually like the libertarian/conservative segment of society. snip
Are you out of your mind?
Look at their ratings compared to FoxNews and tell me again their motivation is "ratings and profits"
I'm surprised that CEO of ABC News isn't a Cabinet level position in the obama administration.

the entire planet thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

the entire planet knows you to be the problem...this is not debatable

So, when were you elected spokesperson for the 'entire planet'? :lol::lol:

Your socking leaves much to be desired. You really need to be less of an idiot.... you make it too easy for others to mock.

1/10. Must try harder.

Oh please!

This is like using the edited Zimmerman 911 call, or the editing of Romney's speeches. It is a social responsibility of the liberal media to shape the news. That's what ABC did. Now it's an apology, in six months libs will be dragging out the clip to show how violent the tea party is.

After all, didn't the MSM "shape" the news by a report that someone spit at a Congressman? Didn't they shape the news with reports of armed white men threatening blacks (the only one with a gun was a black guy). These various volent acts were debunked and apologized for long, long ago and still dragged out when libs need shoring up.

Forum List

Back