ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

What a piece of shit! The cocksucker knew what he was doing and did it anyways. 80% of the fools will only know about the BASELESS INACCURATE GARBAGE that came out of Ross's mouth and know nothing about the apology!

The leftist media has no honor!

James Holmes 'incorrect' tea party report: ABC News apologizes - POLITICO.com
ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

In a similar statement released minutes earlier, ABC News said the report was "incorrect" but did not include the apology. "Several other local residents with similar names were also contacted via social media by members of the public who mistook them for the suspect," the initial statement read.

ABC's apology comes after Ross reported this morning that there is "a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site... talking about him joining the Tea Party last year."

No one's watching him - so no worries.

Oh for F's sake. Twice in two separate threads I've found myself agreeing with Soggy in NOLA. It must be time for a Friday afternoon cocktail or three...

I'm not all bad ya know.... probably more reasonable than you might imagine.

:lol:

ABC's Brian Ross reported this morning that there is "a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site... talking about him joining the Tea Party last year."

"Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes," Ross cautioned "but it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado."
Aurora shooting: ABC News draws possible Jim Holmes Tea Party connection - POLITICO.com

I must also note that Brian Ross who maybe of ABC news pleaded not guility..

ST. ALBANS — Four men pleaded not guilty today at Franklin County District Court for their alleged roles in the ongoing case surrounding the death of Christopher Davis, 22.

Brian Ross, 23, Travis Bugbee, 23, Joshua Fortine, 29, and Stephen Wells, 36, all pleaded not guilty, with their defense attorneys arguing for their release.

Ross and Bugbee are charged with the assault and robbery of Davis who was found dead in the St. Albans City swimming pool more than three weeks after the alleged attack. Bugbee also faces an unlawful mischief count.

Death case arrests made | The Saint Albans Messenger

Attention, attention, anyone with the name Jim Holmes must report to the Dept. Of Homeland security for interrogation at once.
Seriously if the American people were not thought to be as stupid as TPTB consider them, they wouldn't even try to BS us with spin like this.

My e-mail to ABC...
The irresponsibility of Brian Ross this morning is unconscionable. Falsely telling millions of viewers the shooter was a Tea Party member to advance your political narrative is a despicable display of yellow journalism that would make W.R. Hearst very proud. Your website retraction is lame, you should retract the same way you started it, ON THE AIR.

Brian Ross's head should roll, figuratively speaking.

In any tragedy there is no shortage of stupid people saying stupid things....

He kinda reminds me of one of those dudes who cracks and shoots up a movie theater. :eusa_whistle:

Precisely. "Mad" portends blind outrage without understanding why as in 'knee-jerk' without forethought. 'Angry' portends upset and knowing why and controlled response.

My mother told me long time ago that Humans get angry...animals go mad.

dear god, do you racist bigot morons need to be reminded what the entire planet thinks of you

again?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Keep talking like that and every Tom, Dick, and Harry will have your butt on ignore.

Have fun screaming to yourself then.

shh, stupid and ignorant people who viciously hate America, like you , need to learn to be quiet when an adult is speaking

Either support or retract that accusation, you low-life little piece of shit. Hurry up.

Why give it the satisfaction of getting bent out of shape over its bullshit? Just laugh at it. It doesn't mean it... it's just trying to get you to make a fool of yourself. Not that you need any help doing that.

stop pretending you are a girl, for one, and stop pretending you have a brain

it really is obvious that you dont

now there is no way for me to know your gender, but if you are female and you are a con, then you are really not very bright, are you

Yes they should have confirmed the identity first.

Ive seen fox do it on purpose

It wasn't about getting the story right.
It was about what you wanted.
A tie in to a right wing person or group.
It was a smear job and it was exactly what you were looking for.
So what if this other person had a link to the tea party on his PC.
Who are you guys to reveal that.

Either support or retract that accusation, you low-life little piece of shit. Hurry up.

Why give it the satisfaction of getting bent out of shape over its bullshit? Just laugh at it. It doesn't mean it... it's just trying to get you to make a fool of yourself. Not that you need any help doing that.

stop pretending you are a girl, for one, and stop pretending you have a brain

it really is obvious that you dont

now there is no way for me to know your gender, but if you are female and you are a con, then you are really not very bright, are you

You're not gonna get very far in life with that line. Just sayin............Dumb ass.

Aurora Shooting: ABC's Brian Ross Incorrectly Suggests Tea Party Link (VIDEO)

Earlier today, paulitician said he's "Democrat".

We saw the same thing happen with the Giffords shooter. We're all in such a big hurry to lay blame but trut is, he's none of those.

What he really is - is crazy. He's sad and truly sick and his life is over. He was pre-med, PhD candidate, apparently intelligent and mentally ill.

You can say he's left of left or right of right but none of it matters because, he's SICK.

BTW, in that way, he's very much like George Zimmerman.

What is wrong here is that we go out of our way to make sure the sickest and most evil among us can go online and buy tear gas and assault weapons and ammo clips that hold more rounds than any normal user needs.

What happens now?

We will rant and rave and say we should "DO" something about it but then, we'll all go back to our day to day worries and some will come here and screech "asswipe" but our congress is terrified of the NRA and nothing will happen.

Until the next time.

What will happen now is your thread will be merged with the others......but only in a perfect world.

Well now Breitbart contradicts ABC and claims the shooter is a Registered Democrat

Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat
Exclusive: Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat

Doesn't matter though. The one thing we know for sure, is the guys is totally nuts.
We all know how Democrats love to stockpile guns and explosives.

Democrats like to hand them out to Mexican gangsters

Forum List

Back