ABC News radio promoting BLATANT fake news.

Listening to the news on the radio as I drive to work and it's just laughable.

The man has REPEATEDLY said that the Trump organization is now a convicted felon. Not the man convicted but the Trump organization. He then went on to suggest that the banks should all cancel their business with Trump because his organization is now a convicted felon.

Problem is that is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Businesses are not charged or convicted of felonies. Individuals in businesses are.

The blatant bias is so laughable.
ABC has been going downhill a lot over the last several years. They have jettisoned the impression that they were a fair and unbiased news media and became blatantly partisan. Hell, the House Democrats called upon ABC news personnel to help them televise the Jan 6th hearings in prime time. No conflict of interest there.

Listening to the news on the radio as I drive to work and it's just laughable.

The man has REPEATEDLY said that the Trump organization is now a convicted felon. Not the man convicted but the Trump organization. He then went on to suggest that the banks should all cancel their business with Trump because his organization is now a convicted felon.

Problem is that is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Businesses are not charged or convicted of felonies. Individuals in businesses are.

The blatant bias is so laughable.
Your ignorance abounds. Companies are convicted of felonies all the time. That was the whole point of this recent trial, moron. Was Weisellberg acting on just his own behalf, or was he committing fraud on behalf of the Trump Organization.

The jury convicted the COMPANY, idiot. That was the issue. Was the Trump Organization guilty of a felony or not.

This involves more than just fines. Companies convicted of felonies can be restricted from certain activities, like government contracts. They can be required to be monitored by government overseers and go through regular audits as a form of probation.

So in the immortal words of Doctor Cox:

I stand corrected and mocked. I was wrong. After work I looked into this last night. Still seems patently absurd but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back