ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

Employment is not measured by payroll, it's measured by the labor participation workforce rate. Unemployment is measured by surveys. If you are unemployed and looking for work, you count as being unemployed. If you are unemployed and answer you are not looking for work, you are not considered in the unemployment statistics.

Sorry I had to school you again.

Ray,

Why would the actual number of people employed, as reflected in payroll data, NOT measure employment?

Because you listen to idiot radio and watch FOX.

it's measured by the labor participation workforce rate.

Post the numerator and denominator of LFPR, Ray.

Unemployment is measured by surveys.
briefly describe the difference between the surveys used to determine Unemployment.

Sorry I had to school you again.

Hold that thought til you demonstrate that you have the vaguest idea.

Says you, but nobody cares... Half of Bongino's brain is tied behind his back just to make it fair. Fact.
His wing twat is a Yalie named Matt Pulombo....or something along those lines.

Bongino is a cretin....but you keep sending him money for telling you what you want to hear.

Ray,

Why would the actual number of people employed, as reflected in payroll data, NOT measure employment?

Because you listen to idiot radio and watch FOX.

Post the numerator and denominator of LFPR, Ray.

briefly describe the difference between the surveys used to determine Unemployment.

Hold that thought til you demonstrate that you have the vaguest idea.

Try learning something for a change.

Pelosi offered to McCarthy the option of picking alternate members of his party to sit on the committee. He refused & walked away. Try to get your facts straight before posting idiotic statements like you just did. Btw, Jordan was supeoned & was offered the oppurtunity to testify & tell his side of it. He refused because he's a coward with a big mouth.
No one in their right mind was going to participate in that kangaroo one sided circus of a court. They just sat back and let the idiocy implode. Was the right move just like it was in the Russia hoax.

I'm just waiting for the bad karma to do it's thing on those who lied on Trump and his family for year's, and this while he was president. Then they give Biden a super pass. Unbelievable.

No one in their right mind was going to participate in that kangaroo one sided circus of a court. They just sat back and let the idiocy implode. Was the right move just like it was in the Russia hoax.

I'm just waiting for the bad karma to do it's thing on those who lied on Trump and his family for year's, and this while he was president. Then they give Biden a super pass. Unbelievable.

I was watching evil right-wing news shows tonight, and now they claim he took documents while he was only a Senator as well. Things look hopeless for our hero.

Try learning something for a change.

Ray,

I can answer the questions in my own words.

Establishment v Household Survey...

The former surveys employers, the latter households. The former is larger, considered more reliable, and represents the "headline number". Because the latter is smaller, both nominally and relative to its population, it is more volatile and less reliable.

Now embarrass yourself on the matter of the LFPR.

Ray,

I can answer the questions in my own words.

Establishment v Household Survey...

The former surveys employers, the latter households. The former is larger, considered more reliable, and represents the "headline number". Because the latter is smaller, both nominally and relative to its population, it is more volatile and less reliable.

Now embarrass yourself on the matter of the LFPR.

This is how the Bureau of Labor Statistics conclude the US unemployment rate. It's right there in the article I posted.

What do you believe gives Danny insight into anything?
He is a very intelligent man, and probably was naturally smart before he ever picked up the first book. So when he applies himself you leftist can only sit back and witness his intellect from a far. Get to close and you'll melt from the bright light... LOL.

Democrat's haven't been pushing the right issues for year's now. They are caught up in their own personal give a damn's, and to hell with anyone not wanting to join with them on their trip straight into hell. Best to let them fall by the way side, otherwise to fall upon their own sword's in which they sharpen for themselves daily. We can't help them, they've gone beyond the pail.
Those first two months in office in 2021 said it all. Nothing but televised TDS non-stop. No other issue was more important to them than impeaching Trump. Oh, well... I guess gay marriage got almost as much airtime...

Ray,

You made reference to TWO rates....the unemployment rate and the labor force participation rate.

They are not complements.

What Is the Labor Force Participation Rate?​

The labor force participation rate is an estimate of an economy’s active workforce. The formula is the number of people ages 16 and older who are employed or actively seeking employment, divided by the total non-institutionalized, civilian working-age population.

What Is the Labor Force Participation Rate?​

The labor force participation rate is an estimate of an economy’s active workforce. The formula is the number of people ages 16 and older who are employed or actively seeking employment, divided by the total non-institutionalized, civilian working-age population.
Nice googling, Ray

Here's you

Employment is not measured by payroll, it's measured by the labor participation workforce rate.

Here's your source...
  • In conjunction with the unemployment numbers, it can offer some perspective into the state of the economy.
Beat it, Ray.

Forum List

Back