ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

You mean they weren't allowed to put Trump's lackeys like Jordan on the committee who would have done nothing but disrupt the proceedings, retard.
In other words, they weren't allowed to choose who they wanted. Your opinion of their choices is irrelevant.

Bri,

You assert someone wasn't allowed to testify....but you can't name them.

Because you're lying.

No one was not allowed to testify...even Grifty was invited to do so.
No one was not allowed to vote for Prince Charles.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL OUT THE OBVIOUS!!!! Lap Dog Democrat Media doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore. Why should they?

They don’t have to. The herd that votes for Democrats are fully trained and will follow them right over a cliff if instructed.

Bri,

Stop trying to outstupid your earlier self.

You're a sockpuppet.
I will say this, that you are an interesting character for sure, but the fact that you are a Democrat just tells us how stupid you truly are in that regard. Why ? Why a Democrat ? Don't you realize the state of decay that the Democrat party is in, and how demented they are now ??

That alone proves your stupidity, but you are in here attempting to call others stupid... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, for policy reasons and I can defend those for as long as the day is long. Did you vote for the demented and corrupt man in office now whose policies are quickly sending us down the river of no return? If so, why? If not, who did you vote for?
Then proceed.

List 3 of these "policy reasons".

I will say this, that you are an interesting character for sure, but the fact that you are a Democrat just tells us how stupid you truly are in that regard. Why ? Why a Democrat ? Don't you realize the state of decay that the Democrat party is in, and how demented they are now ??

That alone proves your stupidity, but you are in here attempting to call others stupid... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am nominally a Republican. I've been in exile since the party started courting Stupid.

In other words, they weren't allowed to choose who they wanted. Your opinion of their choices is irrelevant.
No, bripat..

You wouldn't allow the accused in a trial to take a seat with the jury.

Post the name of someone who wasn’t allowed to testify.

Just off the top of my head in no particular order and not necessarily the top 3:

1) Stay in Mexico
2) Lowering corporate tax rates
3) Federal income tax cuts.
Nice try.

But tell me why tax cuts are so good.....as the rate of growth of federal spending doubles?

Nice try.

But tell me why tax cuts are so good.....as the rate of growth of federal spending doubles?
Cutting taxes are only 1/2 the equation for sure. Democrats have at 0% right whereas at least Republicans and Trump had it 50% right.

Forum List

Back