ABC7 out of San Francisco hypes Kamala's speech, comments are brutal

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I scrolled down a few times and didn't notice a single positive comment. Actually, quite the opposite.

1000027391-3302044.jpg

1000027392-3302045.jpg

1000027393-3302048.jpg

OK, I took the time and looked at around 150 of them.....Nothing positive about Harris.

The comments are never positive, some of these news stations have disabled comments on their channel, as I see a lot of local stories on YouTube. Anything political will be trolled by one side or the other.

The comments are never positive, some of these news stations have disabled comments on their channel, as I see a lot of local stories on YouTube. Anything political will be trolled by one side or the other.
I guess it's hard to find anything about FKH and the Marxist dems to be positive about!

LOL, trying to run on "reform" as the incumbent party. :laughing0301:

She IS a terrible candidate. She has no real accomplishments in her political career (other than getting elected), her only visible job as VP was a total failure, and she represents an Administration that has failed on every front.

This is not to say that she will lose the election. The smart money wagers that they will steal another one.

I'm only glad that I am old and prosperous enough that her terrible governance won't hurt me or my family.

Forum List

Back