Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

Personally, I think that a wife should and would discuss the abortion with their husband if it is their husband's child.... but I would NEVER, EVER agree to have our government legislate such, because each individual is responsible for themselves and each individual's circumstances are different, no doubt....

And it is NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of your or my business what a husband and wife decide to do together, or alone....PERIOD.

social nazi comes to mind..... :rolleyes:

I guess that depends on how many humans you and your husband are busy putting down like dogs because personal responsibility is a little too difficult to achieve with an entire toolbelt of birth control up to the point of fetal heartbeat.

you might as well just have said that the government has no business busting in on polygamy cults. Also, in case you haven't notices, out here in the real world it's just simply not the case that every woman discloses pregnancy with the father. Well, until it cmes time to siphon 18 years of money for cable tv.

Thanks, Care. You've hit it and uncovered his motives even if he won't admit to them himself. Most women will give the husband a big say in the possibility of a child. Just like most women won't have a late term abortion and there is no conspiracy of doctors to perform them. I think at issue here is fear on men's part of losing control.

MOST women? do either of you have evidence of this or can I just pull shit out of my ass too? Good fucking grief. Yes, most women won't have late term abortions but the FACT is that some will. What, are those circumstances above and beyond your scope of consideration?

It truly is funny as hell that the side of this debte who is HELLBENT of retaining absolute, total choice for a woman while telling a guy tough luck at the zipper is charging me with trying to control something. Truly.

Why don't you all surprise me for once and whip out some evidence instead of dreaming about how much action my crotch gets and assuming that I want to put you in chains in my harem..

MOST women? do either of you have evidence of this or can I just pull shit out of my ass too? Good fucking grief. Yes, most women won't have late term abortions but the FACT is that some will. What, are those circumstances above and beyond your scope of consideration?

It truly is funny as hell that the side of this debte who is HELLBENT of retaining absolute, total choice for a woman while telling a guy tough luck at the zipper is charging me with trying to control something. Truly.

Why don't you all surprise me for once and whip out some evidence instead of dreaming about how much action my crotch gets and assuming that I want to put you in chains in my harem..

Here you go. Now tell me how often doctors pull a living viable baby out of a woman's womb and kill it...I'm guessing almost never, but feel free to prove me wrong and make a case for laws that don't need to be written except to comfort people like you.

* United States: In 2003, from data collected in those areas that sufficiently reported gestational age, it was found that 6.2% of abortions were conducted from 13 to 15 weeks, 4.2% from 16 to 20 weeks, and 1.4% at or after 21 weeks. [13] Because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's annual study on abortion statistics does not calculate the exact gestational age for abortions performed past the 20th week, there is no exact data for the number of abortions performed after viability. [13] In 1997, the Guttmacher Institute estimated the number of abortions in the U.S. past 24 weeks to be 0.08%, or approximately 1,032 per year.[14]

Because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's annual study on abortion statistics does not calculate the exact gestational age for abortions performed past the 20th week, there is no exact data for the number of abortions performed after viability.

:rolleyes:

but do post a link to your source. If your source is the same as I think it is I suggest you review the number 861,789 and figure out how many people besides yourselves pregnancy affects.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5212a1.htm

Mine was wikipedia, but yours was even better. Roughly 85 women had late term abortions that year according to the CDC. I'll ask you again to provide evidence that there are women and doctors out there pulling live, viable babies from wombs and killing them. Or you can go off on a tangent again and pretend I didn't provide you with evidence.

Mine was wikipedia, but yours was even better. Roughly 85 women had late term abortions that year according to the CDC. I'll ask you again to provide evidence that there are women and doctors out there pulling live, viable babies from wombs and killing them. Or you can go off on a tangent again and pretend I didn't provide you with evidence.

so.. 85 cases doesn't count? Do you think you are being sly by specifically addressing LATE TERM abortions as if that is the only abortion option following the development of a heartbeat? Have I even said the first damn thing about late term abortions? Hey, it's probably because Im GAY, right?

like I said, why don't you bitches shock me like a big monkey and whip out some evidence beyond your sexist opinions. Make me laugh again by assuming that IM the control freak with your vagina #1 poppycock.

861,789, Ravir. you figure it out.

so.. 85 cases doesn't count? Do you think you are being sly by specifically addressing LATE TERM abortions as if that is the only abortion option following the development of a heartbeat? Have I even said the first damn thing about late term abortions? Hey, it's probably because Im GAY, right?

like I said, why don't you bitches shock me like a big monkey and whip out some evidence beyond your sexist opinions. Make me laugh again by assuming that IM the control freak with your vagina #1 poppycock.

Women don't have late term abortions and doctors don't perform them if there is no cause...in fact, it's generally done in the face of hydrocephalus, which is why it's a decision to be arrived at between a woman and her doctor.

But women are sexist? That's goofy even for you.

Yes, you did. Up the thread. You asked me to provide evidence that there is no conspiracy of women and doctors aborting live, viable babies and killing them through late term abortion.

Seriously, you've gone around the bend. If you want to continue the discussion quit referring to the females in this thread as bitches. I don't need your emotional meltdowns.

Women don't have late term abortions and doctors don't perform them if there is no cause...in fact, it's generally done in the face of hydrocephalus, which is why it's a decision to be arrived at between a woman and her doctor.

But women are sexist? That's goofy even for you.

uh, why Jill.. are women impervious to sexist attitudes? I get it.. Men are the only creature vile enough to be sexist. Unless you can't offer a better reason to ask that question I guess it makes total sense how you can rationalize a double standard for the new master race too.

Like I said, review my entire participation in this thread and QUOTE me making any mention of any specific abortion practice. My focus in on the line in the sand that is the heartbeat. If you can't fathom how the same old tired ass gloria steinam talking points simply is not addressing the premise of my great compromise then I guess it makes sense that you bitches waste so much effort dreaming about my nutsack than providing evidence for your opinion.

damn.. pulling that one out from back in the SI swimsuit days, eh?

uh, why Jill.. are women impervious to sexist attitudes? I get it.. Men are the only creature vile enough to be sexist. Unless you can't offer a better reason to ask that question I guess it makes total sense how you can rationalize a double standard for the new master race too.

Like I said, review my entire participation in this thread and QUOTE me making any mention of any specific abortion practice. My focus in on the line in the sand that is the heartbeat. If you can't fathom how the same old tired ass gloria steinam talking points simply is not addressing the premise of my great compromise then I guess it makes sense that you bitches waste so much effort dreaming about my nutsack than providing evidence for your opinion.

On the other hand, it could be that you sound like a putz who's trying to make a really stupid argument thatl, once again, is absurd, to try to make up for you wanting veto power over a woman's body.

And, genius, the reason once the kid is born the guy can't opt out is because the law doesn't give a rat's patoot what either parent wants after birth. At that point the only issue is the best interest of the child.

BTW, women's bodies aren't supposed to be held hostage for 9 months so you can force them to have babies.

Slavery was outlawed some time ago.

On the other hand, it could be that you sound like a putz who's trying to make a really stupid argument thatl, once again, is absurd, to try to make up for you wanting veto power over a woman's body.

And, genius, the reason once the kid is born the guy can't opt out is because the law doesn't give a rat's patoot what either parent wants after birth. At that point the only issue is the best interest of the child.

BTW, women's bodies aren't supposed to be held hostage for 9 months so you can force them to have babies.

Slavery was outlawed some time ago.

CURRENTLY, that may be the legal case.. But, as you should know, laws concerning reqpructive rights are not concrete and RvW just hasn't settled the issue.

Now, please do continue assuming that any man who wants equal parental rights is just out to control women. That's probably NOT as stupid as assuming that women are impervious to sexist attitudes.

btw, babies aren't disposable just so you can use abortion as a method of birth control. My Great Compramise gives you every tool you'd need to be responsible up to the point of fetal heartbeat. If you can't manage "your body" by the time a fetus, agains NOT your body, develops a nervous system then it's not men who are out making you a human incubator: It's your own inability to take even the slightest equal responsibility as you'd readily thrust at a man.

indeed, nice to know you equate procreation as slavery. Clearly, you care more about equality than you do preserving a double standard. Par for the course really.

:rofl:

"The Great Compromise"

bwahahahahaha!

Translation: Men should be allowed to sow their seed wherever they see fit and also be allowed to legally say fuck you to the fruit of their loins.

Forum List

Back