Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

whose crying? I'm having three shades of fun laughing at the likes of you.

which, im sure, in your book amounts to beating a wife or something.

Is he talking about that cable money lie again?

Damn, I thought he at least believed the garbage he spewed.

My favorite post of his on this thread was how he claimed men would care about their unwanted children if women just treated them like the gods they are.

:rofl:

Is he talking about that cable money lie again?

Damn, I thought he at least believed the garbage he spewed.

oh I know, jill.. I totally made thoe whole "cable money" thing up off the fly...

My favorite post of his on this thread was how he claimed men would care about their unwanted children if women just treated them like the gods they are.

those were my EXACT WORDS too.. Kinda like how the glamour shots photo jockey said he'd make you look pretty.

after all, I probably cant bitchslap you with historic evidence of populations of human beings rejecting participation when their input is deamed worthless.

nope.

not on a board about american politics.

hehehehehehehehhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh I know, jill.. I totally made thoe whole "cable money" thing up off the fly...

The article said that men COMPLAINED they thought that was the case and THEN WENT ON TO CONCLUDE THAT THE MEN WERE .....

ready....

wait for it....

W-R-O-N-G.

So even your own source doesn't agree with you. That was pointed out. So now you're just intentionally lying.

Like I said, good to know how you handle source material. I'll remember that next time you pretend you have "evidence" of something.

The article said that men COMPLAINED they thought that was the case and THEN WENT ON TO CONCLUDE THAT THE MEN WERE .....
ready....
wait for it....
W-R-O-N-G.
So even your own source doesn't agree with you. That was pointed out. So now you're just intentionally lying.
Like I said, good to know how you handle source material. I'll remember that next time you pretend you have "evidence" of something.

oh I totally posted the wrong source. Clearly, I was posessed by my woman hating nutsack like a cheesy 80s b rated horror flick.

Indeed, Jillian.. you've NEVER heard fathers make this exact claim, have you? In ALL your experience it's always the poor mothers who are out being forced to fuck by evil, satanic men.

those were my EXACT WORDS too.. Kinda like how the glamour shots photo jockey said he'd make you look pretty.

after all, I probably cant bitchslap you with historic evidence of populations of human beings rejecting participation when their input is deamed worthless.

nope.

not on a board about american politics.

hehehehehehehehhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

These were your exact words:

Now, imagine how many men might just step up to the plate if they knew they were not merely a meal ticket for some bitch he laid the meat to back in the day.

Proving once and for all that you don't care about the welfare of the child, you only care that you are the controller of the situation.

Way to put place the blame, phoney.

Now, imagine how many men might just step up to the plate if they knew they were not merely a meal ticket for some bitch he laid the meat to back in the day.

Originally Posted by Ravir View Post

YEA, I totally see "GODS THEY ARE" in my quote! After all, those pesky fucking thirteen colonies really were GODS too when making THEIR case for fair representation too!

I guess you were too busy poking pins into your voodoo penis doll to catch that, eh?

I guess this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are willing to demonize and misconstrue the facts for the sake of the eternal vaginal vigil against ye ole demonic sperm creators, eh?

check mate, bitch.

Thats probably not ironic as fuck given the reality of the above ravir quote.

Yes, it's "intellectually dishonest" to point out that I never assumed that men were in any way, shape or form Gods...

yup..

go tell it to Oprah's shoulder, bitch.

Another episode of Profound Wisdom. By USMB's Shogun

Single mothers have it made in the shade.

:D

funny how you silly bastards make more shit up about about what I DIDN'T say than you put effort into debating what I actually DID say.

Then again, Ravir says I said that men are gods and she's got the 'gina so.. Clearly me and my testicles are wrong.

funny how you silly bastards make more shit up about about what I DIDN'T say than you put effort into debating what I actually DID say.

Not nearly as funny as how you don't actually realize what you are, in fact implying, by what you say.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how giving your sperm away means you get to decide.:eusa_wall:

and Im still waiting for you to explain how giving your egg away for fertilization of a distinct unique genetics means that you get to choose if the shared fetus gets to die.

:cool:

and Im still waiting for you to explain how giving your egg away for fertilization of a distinct unique genetics means that you get to choose if the shared fetus gets to die.

:cool:

I already answered that even though I asked you the question first. And still, you cannot explain your reasoning.

Because someONE has to decide. duh!

Forum List

Back