Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

Not nearly as funny as how you don't actually realize what you are, in fact implying, by what you say.

You can interpret what I actually DO say however your goofy little lack of debatable position makes you hear it. Don't blame me if your input amounts to ad hominems and the half assed ken mehlman-isaton of my posts.

I already answered that even though I asked you the question first. And still, you cannot explain your reasoning.

no you didn't. you've been avoiding anything that appears too equal in application for more than half the pages now.

no you didn't. you've been avoiding anything that appears too equal in application for more than half the pages now.

Are you going to answer the question or not? Because it is the basis of your entire justification for being the decider. If you can't answer it, you've got nothing.

So it's not just me, huh? Isn't he blaming women for the fact that men abandon their children?

yea.. ask the guy who is following you around like a smitten kitten. he probably won't agree with whatever it is you have to say.

Are you going to answer the question or not? Because it is the basis of your entire justification for being the decider. If you can't answer it, you've got nothing.

Post a quote to your previous effort to answer my turnabout question. You have yet to make a viable point that makes sense beyond your own obsession with dominant feminism. Or, go fuck yourself. Hell, for that matter, believe what you want to believe. You'll make up quotes anyway.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't look now, but Shogun is whining about ad hominems!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can call me a motherfucker to your hearts content.. BUT, your ad hominems, as illustrated above in Ravir's blue and red quote, purposfully misconstrue what Ive been consistent about all along. If you can't see the difference, well, then it makes a bit of sense whey this forum is willing to waste multiple pages on what IVE got to say instead of another round of shogun threads in the flame zone.

and, if I were you, I'd take dr. gumps input VERY seriously. He is probably not to jillians legs what you've become to Ravir's vagina.

Translation: "I'd admit defeat but I'd never be able to live with myself," cried Shogun.

if thats what your vagina is telling you then it must be true!

:rofl:

little_shop_horrors_xl_01.jpg

...what Ive been consistent about all along.

You've been consistently and persistently 100% wrong. That was proven to any and all reasonable observers several days and pages ago. The spectacle now has become how long and how deep your arrogance will have you dig and dig and dig and dig...

:eusa_whistle:

You've been consistently and persistently 100% wrong. That was proven to any and all reasonable observers several days and pages ago. The spectacle now has become how long and how deep your arrogance will have you dig and dig and dig and dig...

:eusa_whistle:

HA!

yea, given how much effort you've put into this thread since "for several days" who are you REALLY trying to convince?

Hey, maybe if you stack RGS on your little gump, mani and ravir sandwitch I'll REALLY be intimidated by your collective scorn!

:rofl: :rofl:

HA!

yea, given how much effort you've put into this thread since "for several days" who are you REALLY trying to convince?

Hey, maybe if you stack RGS on your little gump, mani and ravir sandwitch I'll REALLY be intimidated by your collective scorn!

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow, there's four right there. So we're all wrong, and you're so right..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HA!

You

But I'm not naive enough to think thats actually possible anymore. So I'm just here to enjoy the show and heckle from the peanut gallery. It's like watching Michael Richards lose his shit and start yelling ****** this ****** that. I'm embarrassed for you, but no so much that I'm not also laughing my ass off.

Wow, there's four right there. So we're all wrong, and you're so right..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WE?

is there a mouse in your pocket or do you have a habit of walking in at the end of a discussion and pretending that you've had any relevant input whatsoever?

but, I guess it's no mystery how you would let the point of my statement fly right past your head. Yea, dude! Four! Get ur Movement on!

You

But I'm not naive enough to think thats actually possible anymore. So I'm just here to enjoy the show and heckle from the peanut gallery. It's like watching Michael Richards lose his shit and start yelling ****** this ****** that. I'm embarrassed for you, but no so much that I'm not also laughing my ass off.

ahh.. so paternal rights is just like calling black audience members ******* now.

:clap2:

Your cognitive ability, rather the lack thereof, keeps me surfing on you silly bastards like jack johnson on a wave.

Hey, enjoy the show.

Hey, enjoy the show.

And How!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But since Grump has only recently joined the audience, perhaps you can explain to him how single mothers have it easy and it's possible to have half an abortion. Afterall, we should do our best to get him up to speed. :cool:

Forum List

Back