🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion ban incoming: VP Mike Pence, Kellyanne Conway speak at March for life

So the abortions will go to back alleys again. Ah well, such is the reasoning of "Conservatives".

So maybe women should stop spreading their legs so freely. With the exceptions of rape and some how I doubt if that incident occurs that abortions WONT be allowed. Even then it still brings thought to a baby from a rape is still a living human, and it's not the kids fault. IT IS STILL A LIFE.
Fine. Make it a point to adopt all of the babies that result from rape. Then you can say that you are personally doing something about it. Otherwise, shut up.
98% of women who go to PP sign an affidavit that they were "raped". This gives PP legal cover.

The pro-life group that caught on camera several Planned Parenthood employees attempting to help a man posing as a pimp obtain abortions for underage sex workers is accusing Planned Parenthood of deceiving the public and failing to take the issue of sex trafficking seriously.
Planned Parenthood Failed to take Sex Trafficking Seriously after Infamous Sting, Ex-employee Says

Everyone DOES realize, do they not, that overturning Roe would no more ban abortion in America than Hillary belching out a window would stop a hurricane? All it would do is send the matter back to the individual states, most of which would continue the detested practice.

Well they've done so well with the war on drugs, and we do have private for profit prisons to fill.
It makes the thread title a flat out lie.

Only when you DONT READ the WHOLE STORY, and only when one does not know how to decode what is said.

TRY reading it all , it's far from a lie duhhhh.

For better or worse, abortion is very likely going to be banned in America. It’s been speculated that some states will still allow it, who knows.
View attachment 109197
Can you, by reading the actual text, catch the error in whatTrump is saying? The assumption behind this is that Roe is overturned and the matter is back in the hands of the states. He is ASSUMING that most states will subsequently ban abortions, while SOME states will continue to make it legal. That is not a valid assumption, because only a handful of states would outright ban abortion if they had the legal means to do so. In this case, Trump is quite simply wrong.

Yeah I guess you could have a point when looking at it that way. Maybe it will be treated like the POT laws, leave it up to the states. Then again we have no idea what power they can use in order to make it a Federal law which will ban it across the board. Just like when the FEDS said they won't legalize pot but the states still legalized it the threat was getting raided by the Feds though.

Everyone DOES realize, do they not, that overturning Roe would no more ban abortion in America than Hillary belching out a window would stop a hurricane? All it would do is send the matter back to the individual states, most of which would continue the detested practice.
More importantly, Trump & Co. can only change abortion law by signing a law passed by Congress.

In this country, they do not have the kind of authority needed to overturn a law.
How did abortion on demand become the law of the land? Roe v. Wade can be undone.
Yes, it can. That will not stop abortions from happening.
It will put the abortion industry out of business....that will stop the majority of abortions.

Nope, doubtful hon.

The practice of abortion—the termination of a pregnancy—has been known since at least ancient times. Various methods have been used to perform an abortion, including the administration of abortifacient herbs, the use of sharpened implements, the application of abdominal pressure, and other techniques.
History of abortion - Wikipedia
Abortion is a business. If there's no money to be made, abortion will not be done. Some will still try to abort but it will be much harder and more expensive to obtain. The vast majority of abortions will stop.

Tucker Carlson had a former PP offical on his show.
She told Tucker in spite of what C. Richards claims PP doesn't have a SINGLE mammogram testing equipment in ANY PP location to the US.
She said the ONLY thing PP does is hand out BC pills and murder babies. PERIOD!!!!!!

People just don't want to listen to the truth of planned parenthood.

More importantly, Trump & Co. can only change abortion law by signing a law passed by Congress.

In this country, they do not have the kind of authority needed to overturn a law.
How did abortion on demand become the law of the land? Roe v. Wade can be undone.

How the Next President Can Overturn Roe v. Wade
This says nothing about the power of the Presidency to simply eliminate abortion with an Executive Order. That is My entire point.

People who screamed at the top of their lungs about Executive abuse of power are now turning a blind eye to Executive abuse of power.

So the abortions will go to back alleys again. Ah well, such is the reasoning of "Conservatives".

So maybe women should stop spreading their legs so freely. With the exceptions of rape and some how I doubt if that incident occurs that abortions WONT be allowed. Even then it still brings thought to a baby from a rape is still a living human, and it's not the kids fault. IT IS STILL A LIFE.
Fine. Make it a point to adopt all of the babies that result from rape. Then you can say that you are personally doing something about it. Otherwise, shut up.

It's commonly assumed that rape victims who become pregnant would naturally want abortions. But in the only major study of pregnant rape victims ever done, Dr. Sandra Mahkorn found that 75 to 85 percent chose against abortion. There's no reason to assume that abortion is wanted or even best for sexual assault victims.

This says nothing about the power of the Presidency to simply eliminate abortion with an Executive Order. That is My entire point.

People who screamed at the top of their lungs about Executive abuse of power are now turning a blind eye to Executive abuse of power.

I don't think President Trump will issue an executive order banning abortion and I'm pretty sure no one really expects that. I would support it though.

I don't think President Trump will issue an executive order banning abortion and I'm pretty sure no one really expects that. I would support it though.
I would not. I don't support abortion, but I oppose abuse of executive power even more.

I didn't put it there for the power of presidency I put it there for others to view some information.

And if Trump or Pence want to stop abortions they can do just like any other PResident does to stop they are Boss of the Nation , whatever laws people think can or will stop that action can always be undone. THen will come a method used so it can't be undone. We have been the world leader in self genocide all given by the illusion of " CHOICE" it's sold that way and the idiots continue to buy right into it all.

If abortion really is going to be banned, then in my opinion, the day can't get here fast enough. If you don't want a baby in your picture, don't be so quick to go to bed with the opposite sex until you do want one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Roe v Wade is bad law and needs to be overturned. The right to life was settled by the Creator long before there was a Constitution.
In this case, each state had its own laws on abortion, so if Roe v Wade is over turned, the state laws would once again go into affect, state by state.

There would not be a universal ban on abortion and states like New York, California and Illinois would most likely maintain their legal abortion laws.

You pro-life folks are not going to like what I have to say on this so fair warning; this is a 'trigger' post that will offend you no doubt, however I think you seriously better think about it.

You're omitting the unavoidable question of what we're going to do with the what hundreds of millions of babies you all claim are aborted every year - what are we going to do with them, orphanages, force people who didn't want them and were forced to have them to keep them? What is your long term plan? Not a hell of a lot of people outside America adopting 'Americans' if ya know what I mean... Are we going to trade a refugee problem for massive numbers of unwanted kids if legal abortion goes away? Look, I can, I think, understand how you feel here, but like we tell lefties all the time, you cannot constantly make rules based on 'feelings' there has to be some logic and long term thinking as well. I get that ya'll would never abort, think it's murder, and that you cannot imagine that a mother doesn't want a child, but come to reality on your flaws of thinking /everyone/ feels the way you do. Agree with it or not, you are /not/ going to change their minds no matter how much you berate, hate, and try to legally beat them into submitting to your personal ideology. We can shame them sure, make it unattractive - and I agree that needs to be done frankly, but no matter what happens here these folks who do not consider life to begin at conception are not going to magically change their minds because you manage to make it illegal. It's just not going to happen. Think about WHY Roe v Wade was passed, seriously read what was written in the ruling and tell me what you think has "changed" about it because of Trump's election or SCOTUS appointees. (No I don't want to hear it, I just want /you/ to think about it as an American.)

Past that if you think that we're going to ban abortion in this country then you had best get some logic and planning down on paper to deal with the consequences. What are we going to do even if you do somehow manage to ram pro-life down everyone elses throats?

Do you really think people are just magically going to stop fucking? Are you stupid?!? This is actually already causing a huge problem that we are abjectly failing to resolve across the nation - though in that case it is birthing crime and useful idiots all over the place, and we really don't really have much of a clue how we can legally fix /that/ mess, much less handle another one very that is ultimately going to be very similar to it. Do you think single moms are a problem now, how about when you /force/ women to have babies they absolutely do not want to the point that they are willing to fucking /kill/ them? Are the, I think obvious, failures of 'strength and stability' of family relationships going to worsen as a direct and unavoidable consequence? Where will we build all the orphanages from kids left on doorsteps? (It's not like they cared enough about this kid to not have an abortion here, now why would they suddenly care after being /forced/ to have the 'thing.') Meanwhile you rally against gays adopting (again based on your personal opinions,) even further hindering dealing with the implosion of unwanted children that is sure to follow. Are you going to pony up all the money this is going to cost? I've zero desire to even raise the children of people who'll do a fucking good job parenting, why the bloody hell do you think I would I want to pay for a bunch of unwanted anti-aborted kids for 18 years? I am not going to let you rape my fucking wallet just because you think "every life is precious" - any more than I'm willing to let the fucking lefties rape my wallet because "every welfare sucking whore's life is precious" - do you see the parallel I'm making here, do you understand it?

Baby lives vs welfare abusers vs whiny brat liberals - why should /I/ have to pay for ANYONE else? If I, the tax payer, am not paying for these bastard children, then who is going to? Is it /right/ for mothers on welfare to pump out kids just for more money? Why not? If 'birth' is such a 'miracle' and so 'precious' then why would ya'll be against a welfare mom who pumps out hundreds of kids? Money? The likely shitty ass life the kid's going to have with a mom who doesn't even care enough to keep them out of gangs and drugs (hell is probably on drugs herself)? Personally, I'm fine with letting these ill fated individuals die in the womb, on the street corner right after birth, or anywhere up to age 100, because I'm kind of a heartless bitch due to my Syn, but how about ya'll? You think most can hang with babies dying in dumpsters instead of being humanely aborted? Or are lives only "precious" until age 18, when they turn 21, 26? When do you come to that /point/ that I know most righties have, where a "precious life" that cannot support itself becomes a 'burden' on society? And why does that 'don't give a fuck' have to happen at that magical age in particular, instead of /before/ the child in question has to suffer a very likely to be unwanted existence? You talk about how it's 'for the child' so tell me what 'good' will an unwanted child find in an America that doesn't have enough people to care for them? What odds do you give that child to become a 'productive' member of society? Did they choose to be born in poverty? Did they choose to be born at all? No, the answer to both is no. So at what point do you have the right to "cut off" your "give a fuck" for their lot in life?

98% of women who go to PP sign an affidavit that they were "raped". This gives PP legal cover.

The pro-life group that caught on camera several Planned Parenthood employees attempting to help a man posing as a pimp obtain abortions for underage sex workers is accusing Planned Parenthood of deceiving the public and failing to take the issue of sex trafficking seriously.
Planned Parenthood Failed to take Sex Trafficking Seriously after Infamous Sting, Ex-employee Says
The "infamous sting" was falsely edited video. Talk about fake news.

I will take that bet.

From 2014:

C3TSpX8WcAAuR92.jpg

I was taught in Catholicism that the body is just the vehicle for the soul, and that the soul is the important thing to save. And that God never wastes a soul.

So what's the problem?

Religion doesn't have shit to do with the abortion issue.

Anyone on either side who brings religion into it is only wasting time. Theirs and everybody else's.

Forum List

Back