Abortion Cruises - Schedule Now To Kill Your Baby In International Waters 12 Miles Off the US Coast

You support the killing of inconvenient human beings. You have no morals. Stop pretending you do.
My niece had to destroy several embryos left over from an IVF procedure which gave us a beautiful grand niece. Were those human beings she killed?

What's your favorite term for inconvenient human beings...parasites?

Trumpyberra's fascist Neo-GOP?

But from the point of conception, Zygote, blastocyst, embryo, and fetus are the terms used for the various stages of development.

death-ship.jpg

Planned Parenthood said that less than 3% of what they do it related to abortion, but then they said they will have to close clinics in states where abortion is illegal.

Hmmmmmm

That seems like bullshit.

I actually saw that movie! :auiqs.jpg:

There is this insane scene with all of these well dressed people dancing on the top deck, and then a thin wire sweeps across the deck and cuts everyone in half.

Thats all I recall….do not waste your time. I think I saw it on cable like 15 years ago or something.

Really? When is abortion wrong to do?
I knew a woman who was pregnant by her boyfriend, who married a different guy who promised to raise the baby as his own. But as soon as they were married he demanded she abort it because he didn't want to raise another mans baby. She was haunted by what he made her do.

I knew a woman who was pregnant by her boyfriend, who married a different guy who promised to raise the baby as his own. But as soon as they were married he demanded she abort it because he didn't want to raise another mans baby. She was haunted by what he made her do.
What HE made her do? Nice anecdote, but your friend, that is a cluster fuck man. I mean that is some dueling banjo shit. She got pregnant by her boyfriend, but married a different guy while she was pregnant....that is less than 9 months.....wtf??? This sounds made up as fuck man.

You are the one who is stupid. You are the one who is spouting lies you right wing fascist pig.
I repeat:

The "fact" you stated:

"Abortion does not kill babies before the fetus is viable."

You're claiming all abortions are performed post-viability.

That's simply false.

But you don't know enough about the subject to see your mistake.

Run along, boy. You got nothin'.

Republicans and their phony empathy. They seem to worry about the unborn, but not the born. If they gave a damn about the little ones then they'd get behind limiting the amount of guns we have in this country. It's close to 400 million guns. Way more guns than the entire population. Quit the pretense guys.
It's always amusing when pro-aborts screech THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Amusing -- and utterly unconvincing.

As the saying goes, "Where there is a WILL, there is a WAY!"

Perhaps despicable liberals will combine Abortions with Deep Sea Fishing. After the abortion they can use what's left for chum and bait....

View attachment 668988
'WTF Is Wrong With liberals?!'

When death trumps life

Forum List

Back