Abortion Cruises - Schedule Now To Kill Your Baby In International Waters 12 Miles Off the US Coast

Think about it, her boyfriend knocked her up. She proably didn't find out until a month in, then she dated and married a guy before having an abortion, so if she had an abortion at 8 months, that would be 7 months of dating and getting married....She is not the sharpest tool.....
What if she knew the other guy before she got knocked up by her loser boyfriend?

As I said it was a bad thing and she had regrets.

If things keep going this way, the brave new world of liberalism might be promoting an international cruise in the near future that targets your elderly relatives. Come'on grandma, the ocean air will be good for you.

Liberals are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool.

Fuck yea. Keep going.

Let me put it this way….if you voted for Biden, please seriously consider killing your baby. You are too fucking stupid to raise a child.

You want legal abortion, exercise that right.

Last edited:
That is your belief...

Why don't you respect other people's beliefs? What makes your version god be better than any others?

and please don't go down the 'i am a Christian' route... Where is your vow of poverty? What happened he casts the first stone???
I think we can all agree that you Nazis cast the first stone long, long ago.

As the saying goes, "Where there is a WILL, there is a WAY!"

Perhaps despicable liberals will combine Abortions with Deep Sea Fishing. After the abortion they can use what's left for chum and bait....

View attachment 668988
'WTF Is Wrong With liberals?!'

Floating abortion clinics is a GREAT idea ... to jeep PRIVATE matters out of reach from religious fascists.
Long live LIBERTARIANISM!

Floating abortion clinics is a GREAT idea ... to jeep PRIVATE matters out of reach from religious fascists.
Long live LIBERTARIANISM!
Long Live Margaraet Sanger's Black Population Control & the Democrat Party that's Keeping It Going...

Long Live The Death Cult

What if she knew the other guy before she got knocked up by her loser boyfriend?

As I said it was a bad thing and she had regrets.
So was she dating both at the same time? These are the things that abortion have allowed, people to sleepwalk through life with their sex life just banging away with no fear of any consequence. At some point you need to use your brain.......

Dude, you expect me to care?
Many of the cruisers are Progs who self-importance is disgusting. They just promote their love for those who wipe their asses as ship workers. Many of all political views have different views when cruising. Watching the Covid to post Covid ways by cruisers who seem to have an addiction to it is laughable for those who take themselves seriously. And I type seriously. That will not be forgotten.

She was messed up. Raised by a single mom, never told that vitamin she took every morning was really a small dose of phenobarbital.

What do you think? That doesn't mean a Zygote is the same as a fully developed baby.

Oh, the zygote lie.

I see the hate sites are feeding you Nazi retards the same lie,

Tell me retard, just WHAT is a zygote?

Anti-science dolt.

WHAT is a zygote
A zygote is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes. The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information of a new individual organism. In multicellular organisms, the zygote is the earliest developmental stage. Wikipedia

1657727148262.png

A zygote is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes. The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information of a new individual organism. In multicellular organisms, the zygote is the earliest developmental stage. Wikipedia

View attachment 669768

A fertilized egg, then?

So, there has NEVER in history been a surgical abortion of a zygote - and you ghouls just throw the term out to dehumanize your intended victims!

View attachment 669768
So that means it's a human being. Just like we've been saying.

But now y'all have convinced yourselves it's okay to kill human beings when they're inconvenient.

Killing is one of the left's go-to responses to inconvenient people, no matter their age.

Forum List

Back