🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion Education

Oh noesssssssssssssss NOT A MALE SURVIVOR OF ABORTION.. You just fucked up the liberal talking point-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QNy9zt-8Gg]Abortion Survivor Steve - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eASVT4iB56M]Miracle Babies, Abortion Survivors - YouTube[/ame]

More..

wow....you're a real charmer, aren't you......do you tell all cerebral palsy victims they have an easy life or just the ones opposed to abortion....

You never see a fat black guy on the pro-life speaking circuit as a "survivor of abortion" and "god's special messenger". It's always pretty white women.

Some of us have functional BS detectors and can recognize an obvious racket. The others become pro-lifers.

so basically you believe all pretty white women are liars.....understood.....now, putting your bigotry aside for a moment, what part of what she said are you claiming is a lie......that she has cerebral palsy?......that she was adopted?......that her birth mother attempted an abortion?.....I'm curious where the lies began, in your mind......

The nasty Child sacrifice crowd slandering survivors of abortion.. ANYTHING to hold on to their blood sacrifice.

yes, we want every child to be born into a home where it is wanted, not born into a home where "YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

there is no such thing as an unwanted child.....there are long lines waiting for adoption.....

No, there are long lines for perfect white babies they can pass off as their own because they waited until their own biological clocks ran down.

We have thousands of children in Foster Care that no one wants.

I'm sorry you use that as an argument when you know so little about it.....we have thousands in foster care because the state has not terminated parental rights yet......there are very few children released for adoption before the age of 12 who have not been adopted......

No women have been punished and no babies saved in this thread...

wow....you're a real charmer, aren't you......do you tell all cerebral palsy victims they have an easy life or just the ones opposed to abortion....

You never see a fat black guy on the pro-life speaking circuit as a "survivor of abortion" and "god's special messenger". It's always pretty white women.

Some of us have functional BS detectors and can recognize an obvious racket. The others become pro-lifers.

so basically you believe all pretty white women are liars.....understood.....now, putting your bigotry aside for a moment, what part of what she said are you claiming is a lie......that she has cerebral palsy?......that she was adopted?......that her birth mother attempted an abortion?.....I'm curious where the lies began, in your mind......

I think what I believe is what actually can be verified.

That she was adopted and has CP, yes, those things can be verified. That she got a Saline Abortion in the 1970's, but was born alive... that sounds just a little fishy.

That she was adopted and has CP, yes, those things can be verified. That she got a Saline Abortion in the 1970's, but was born alive... that sounds just a little fishy.

No, your breath smells fishy STOOPID.. Are you that fucking dumb that you believe out of 55 MILLION abortions not one person survived??????????????? YOU'RE A FUCKING DOLT

so, you figure they cooked up some conspiracy when she was a baby so when she grew up she could travel around and give speeches?......

yes, we want every child to be born into a home where it is wanted, not born into a home where "YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

there is no such thing as an unwanted child.....there are long lines waiting for adoption.....

No, there are long lines for perfect white babies they can pass off as their own because they waited until their own biological clocks ran down.

Many Causcasian kids, some cute, some not, in foster homes also*.

*Yes, I "adopted" a foster family. Florida provides no 'extras' for foster kids, not one penny, it takes months to even get the allotment. The family I "adopted" had a crack addicted prostitute mother, and a father in prison for dealing.

No, your breath smells fishy STOOPID.. Are you that fucking dumb that you believe out of 55 MILLION abortions not one person survived??????????????? YOU'RE A FUCKING DOLT

it obviously happens, or Obama wouldn't have thought it necessary to present a law to the Illinois legislature allowing doctors to kill children who accidentally survived an abortion attempt......

This is from the Government of Canada and they don't have NEAR the abortion rate we do.. not even close:

Figures from Statistics Canada, a federal government agency, show 491 babies were born alive following botched abortions during the period from 2000-2009 and left to die afterwards.

Many Causcasian kids, some cute, some not, in foster homes also*.

*Yes, I "adopted" a foster family. Florida provides no 'extras' for foster kids, not one penny, it takes months to even get the allotment. The family I "adopted" had a crack addicted prostitute mother, and a father in prison for dealing.

and I bet the state hadn't yet released the kids for adoption, because they were waiting to see if the parents would straighten their lives out enough to take the kids back.....

I have friends who were foster parents in Illinois.....they got an infant who went through withdrawal from heroin after birth.....they had her until age four when the state decided to return her to her birth mother......when she was eight, the state took her away again because her mother tried to trade sex with her for drugs....fortunately my friends got her again.....when she was twelve the state released her for adoption and my friends adopted her.......she is currently a nurse in Chicago, married with two kids......

Last edited:

so, you figure they cooked up some conspiracy when she was a baby so when she grew up she could travel around and give speeches?......

Or they found someone and fed her a lot of bullshit and trained her how to give speeches.

These same idiots demand guns be taken away from law abiding citizens because of Sandy Hook and in the same breath SCREAM FOR THE RIGHT TO SLAUGHTER CHILDREN.

You cannot make this shit up.. INSANITY= LIBERALISM

Forum List

Back