🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion Education

You are a vile piece of garbage with the blood of babies on your soul. Some day YOU WILL ACCOUNT for it.. you can count on it.

Um, I've never performed an abortion, paid for an abortion, and the only person I knew who had an abortion I tried to talk out of it. (Fat lot of good that did. NOt only did she have the abortion but the next year she hooked up with the same loser and had another one.)

So, um, your Sky Pixie will punish me for not falling for Right Wing Scams anymore? Really?

You see, I find this sort of amusing, because in the Bible, God drowned EVERY BABY IN THE WORLD. He burned all the babies in Sodom and Gomorrah, killed all the first born babies in Egypt, killed David and Bathsheba's baby to teach David a lesson about not knocking up other men's wives and then setting them up to be killed in battle. I could list a whole bunch of other times it kind of sucked to be a fetus, baby or child in the Bible Times... but I hardly think God would be upset that people do what he did with great relish.

You are a vile piece of garbage with the blood of babies on your soul. Some day YOU WILL ACCOUNT for it.. you can count on it.

Um, I've never performed an abortion, paid for an abortion, and the only person I knew who had an abortion I tried to talk out of it. (Fat lot of good that did. NOt only did she have the abortion but the next year she hooked up with the same loser and had another one.)

So, um, your Sky Pixie will punish me for not falling for Right Wing Scams anymore? Really?

You see, I find this sort of amusing, because in the Bible, God drowned EVERY BABY IN THE WORLD. He burned all the babies in Sodom and Gomorrah, killed all the first born babies in Egypt, killed David and Bathsheba's baby to teach David a lesson about not knocking up other men's wives and then setting them up to be killed in battle. I could list a whole bunch of other times it kind of sucked to be a fetus, baby or child in the Bible Times... but I hardly think God would be upset that people do what he did with great relish.

If I recall, you're an older Senior, correct? You may find out sooner rather than later if your opinion is right or wrong.. If you're right.. you die and that's it.. If you're wrong? You're in deep shit...

12 million died in the Holocaust. The American Holocaust is up to 55 million.. That blood lies at the doorstep of the liberal demand of convenience, "Better to slaughter a child than have a headache raising it."

Yawn, the thing is, most women don't consider fetuses to be babies.

We don't hold funerals over tampons.

Women do not lose their shit over a miscarriage the way they'd lose their shit over an actual baby dying.

even the Bible didn't see the fetus as being the same as a baby.

Liberal Mindset:

Jane, "Oh yea baby fuck me.. fuck me hard..
Joe, "Are you on the pill?"
Jane: No, but don't worry .. I can't get pregnant , I just got off of my period."

Liberal talking points: It's the conservatives fault - Jane deserves to be able to slaughter her baby.

Yes, if its in her body, she does.

So when Lacy Peterson was killed and the baby was still inside her body, the DA charged Scott Peterson with the death of that baby.. Guess that makes your argument weak and fucking stupid.. you're a foolish old man.

If I recall, you're an older Senior, correct? You may find out sooner rather than later if your opinion is right or wrong.. If you're right.. you die and that's it.. If you're wrong? You're in deep shit...

Meh, not really.

frankly, spending eternity burning in hell vs. spending eternity kissing God's ass? (Because he seems like he's really needy.) I'm just not seeing them as being all that different.

(Incidently, I'm 52, for those playing along at home.)

It's always amazing to watch the blood thirsty sacrifice crowd oooze and foam when challenged and the truth is shown.. They are HELLBOUND and bent on making certain that NO ONE ever takes their blood sacrifice away. It is the vial of disgrace- and these morons claim to be the champion of children.

[

So when Lacy Peterson was killed and the baby was still inside her body, the DA charged Scott Peterson with the death of that baby.. Guess that makes your argument weak and fucking stupid.. you're a foolish old man.

Naw, that just makes the law kind of stupid. Incidently, they couldn't charge him with killing the fetus, that's why they had to pass a law making it possible to charge the next guy.

Such a law probably wouldn't stand up to serious judicial scrutiny, but since it will so rarely happen, it probably won't be challenged.

It's always amazing to watch the blood thirsty sacrifice crowd oooze and foam when challenged and the truth is shown.. They are HELLBOUND and bent on making certain that NO ONE ever takes their blood sacrifice away. It is the vial of disgrace- and these morons claim to be the champion of children.

yes, we want every child to be born into a home where it is wanted, not born into a home where "YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

[

Naw, that just makes the law kind of stupid. Incidently, they couldn't charge him with killing the fetus, that's why they had to pass a law making it possible to charge the next guy.

Such a law probably wouldn't stand up to serious judicial scrutiny, but since it will so rarely happen, it probably won't be challenged.

Everyone is stupid but you , right Gramps? Babies at 12 weeks are hideous so no big deal if they're slaughtered... Yea, you're a real fucking gem.. I'll bet you freeze dead animals too , still fully intact, right?

lol.....as opposed to the folks waving the "war on women" flag in your front ranks?.....how long do you think you can sustain your right to kill children?.......

Um, probably forever. The generation that bears children today has never known a time when Abortion wasn't legal.
you do have a point....we now are beginning the third successive generation that believes there is nothing wrong with killing something you don't want......(and people wonder why we have 65 murders in Chicago in one weekend)........

yes, we want every child to be born into a home where it is wanted, not born into a home where "YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

This is the real face of liberalism toward children.. You either get to be slaughtered or you're nothing but a fuck up that ruins lives. Take a GOOD LOOK.^^^^

there is no such thing as an unwanted child.....there are long lines waiting for adoption.....

Note how the liberal blamed the unborn child for fucking up the ho's life.. Of course she bears no responsibility what so ever.. the baby fucked it all up

wow....you're a real charmer, aren't you......do you tell all cerebral palsy victims they have an easy life or just the ones opposed to abortion....

You never see a fat black guy on the pro-life speaking circuit as a "survivor of abortion" and "god's special messenger". It's always pretty white women.

Some of us have functional BS detectors and can recognize an obvious racket. The others become pro-lifers.

Now we're seeing the true and evil face of liberalism.. the mask is off.. Take a real good look.

wow....you're a real charmer, aren't you......do you tell all cerebral palsy victims they have an easy life or just the ones opposed to abortion....

You never see a fat black guy on the pro-life speaking circuit as a "survivor of abortion" and "god's special messenger". It's always pretty white women.

Some of us have functional BS detectors and can recognize an obvious racket. The others become pro-lifers.

Race pimp who uses the slaughter of children to sling hatred and division^^^^

[

Such laws have withstood judicial scrutiny:

Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws. The states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 23 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

Fetal Homicide State Laws

there is no such thing as an unwanted child.....there are long lines waiting for adoption.....

No, there are long lines for perfect white babies they can pass off as their own because they waited until their own biological clocks ran down.

We have thousands of children in Foster Care that no one wants.

Forum List

Back