Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion only for medical emergencies

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion for medical emergencies and extreme defect/disease only

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Are you trying to define the rule through exception again?
Are you trying to define the rule through exception again?
There are no exceptions in nature, everything you see around you is part of it.
Yes, everything is part of nature, but that does not mean there are no rules and exceptions. For everything there is a distribution. For instance, nature has selected male / female unions to procreate the species. That is the rule. The exception would be humans who deviate from that rule and prefer to have sex with the same gender. They are the exception to the rule. Miscarriages are part of nature and have no bearing on your willful decision to abort your baby for selfish reasons.
I've never aborted a baby, but those who choose to, I have no problem with, it's a religious dilemma, not a universal one.
Since we live in a shared society it is more than that.
It's only religious people who are anti-abortionists. Just because I share a society with them doesn't give them the right to tell me what to do on this matter.
Everything is connected.

Broken, What would you of done had they not shown you the ultrasound? They are not required to show you it. I feel they should be. The woman should make the choice with all of the info in front of her.
The woman and the man should make a choice before she gets a penis rammed in her!

There are no exceptions in nature, everything you see around you is part of it.
Yes, everything is part of nature, but that does not mean there are no rules and exceptions. For everything there is a distribution. For instance, nature has selected male / female unions to procreate the species. That is the rule. The exception would be humans who deviate from that rule and prefer to have sex with the same gender. They are the exception to the rule. Miscarriages are part of nature and have no bearing on your willful decision to abort your baby for selfish reasons.
I've never aborted a baby, but those who choose to, I have no problem with, it's a religious dilemma, not a universal one.
It's only religious people who are anti-abortionists. Just because I share a society with them doesn't give them the right to tell me what to do on this matter.
Everything is connected.
That's your reason for forcing me to do something? :cuckoo:

Everything is connected.
I'm not forcing you to do anything. What and how am I forcing you to do something?

Everything is connected.
I'm not forcing you to do anything. What and how am I forcing you to do something?
Anti-abortionists are trying to force people to have children. Now you know. :D

Everything is connected.
How are they trying to force them to have children? Are they forcing them to perform intercourse?

Everything is connected.
How are they trying to force them to have children? Are they forcing them to perform intercourse?
Another pretender.....

Everything is connected.
Another pretender.....
Everything is choice, Mikee.

Another pretender.....
and you choose the pretend you don't understand and make a nebulous last post.

Everything is connected.
Outlawing abortions is to try to stop abortions, why, did you think it was for something else? And what does the intercourse question have to do with anything?
Btw, why aren't you against male masturbation with ejaculation since the guy's sperm is knowingly put to death?

Another pretender.....
and you choose the pretend you don't understand and make a nebulous last post.
No. I am systematically walking him through the error of his statement. No one is being forced to fuck and no one is being prevented from killing the human life they created. That is today's reality. So maybe you can explain his statement that people are being forced to do something they aren't being forced to do. It seems to me that arguments like this are intended to squelch valid discussion on an important topic.

Everything is connected.
Outlawing abortions is to try to stop abortions, why, did you think it was for something else? And what does the intercourse question have to do with anything?
Btw, why aren't you against male masturbation with ejaculation since the guy's sperm is knowingly put to death?
Abortions aren't illegal, Einstein. Sperm is not a new genetically distinct human being. A zygote is.

Abortions aren't illegal, Einstein. Sperm is not a new genetically distinct human being. A zygote is.
Anti-abortionists are trying to make abortions illegal these days, with Pence and all... You can stop tap dancing now, you suck at it. :D

Anti-abortionists are trying to make abortions illegal these days, with Pence and all... You can stop tap dancing now, you suck at it. :D
How exactly are they trying to make abortion illegal?

Stack the Supremes and overturn roe vs wade. DUH!!! Sheesh, are you really this clued out?

Stack the Supremes and overturn roe vs wade. DUH!!! Sheesh, are you really this clued out?
There are no cases trying to overturn Roe v Wade. So how does Roe v Wade get overturned? And if there were, that would not make abortion illegal.

There are no cases trying to overturn Roe v Wade. So how does Roe v Wade get overturned? And if there were, that would not make abortion illegal.
It must be hard to be as confused as you are. I almost feel sorry for you.

It must be hard to be as confused as you are. I almost feel sorry for you.
You are tilting at windmills.

And everything has a scientific and natural cause. How the big bang happened or what was before may not be knowable but if we could send a scientist back he or she could explain it and my guess is no God necessary
Are you trying to change the subject? Explain to me how sometimes it is amoral not to abort a baby in the womb applies to aborting all babies in the womb?
I don't know or care. Society has weighed all these arguments and deemed abortion legal despite all that history. You want to revisit the case. Go for it. Maybe it'll be OK to have abortions illegal. What's stopping you?
If you don't know or care then why did you try to use that as a lame ass justification for your belief that abortion can be moral. You have pretty low standard for logic, dude.

Now you are falling back to society says so? Society also said owning humans was cool too. I am asking you, what you believe. Apparently you believe that it can be moral to abort a baby in the womb but you have no earthly idea why and have blindly accepted what society told you to believe. Not much of a free thinker, are you?

I have not said I wanted to make abortion illegal. I am only trying to figure out just how broken you are to be such a pussy on this issue and not have any real thoughts of your own on this subject.
Of course it's not moral. So what? I can live with it
Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?
Just keeping it real. Pro choice. But maybe an anti abortion world will be a better world. Let's try.

Broken, What would you of done had they not shown you the ultrasound? They are not required to show you it. I feel they should be. The woman should make the choice with all of the info in front of her.
The woman and the man should make a choice before she gets a penis rammed in her!
If they are idiots do you really want them to be bad parents and raise bad citizens?

Forum List

Back