Abortion is murder

hobelim
If you have taught your own children to worship a human being as if he was a god, then you are guilty of condemning them to a fate worse than death, a life of confusion and subsequent suffering and daily torment of existence knowing about but never tasting of the peace and fulfillment of the promise of eternal life that can only come from knowing he who truly is God.
What are you talking about? Don't be shy. Come right out and say it. Thoughts not worth saying are thoughts not worth having.

What am I talking about? Come right out and say it?

I already did.

To put it another way, who if not exclusively Christians are up in arms in opposition to abortion, a matter that is none of their business, but these same fine people take their own children who were born into this world and teach them through deception, manipulation, and threats of real and imaginary violence to defy the law of God and worship a human being which places them under the condemnation of God, death, in a hell of confusion and superstition for decades if not for life.

In other words they condemn others for killing the unborn even though they deliberately murder their own children who were born by filling their head with irrational beliefs and degrading practices that contradict actual reality, perverts their perceptions of what is actually taking place effectively preventing their minds from ever bearing fruit or receiving life or enlightenment from above.

And when I point out where right and wrong and judgment lie, they accuse me of evil. Imagine that!

Thats what I meant by saying that what other people do or don't do should be the least of their concerns.

They openly condemn and persecute others for what is not sin even though their own sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

They would better spend their time trying to figure out how to get out of the hole that they have dug for themselves........but by the looks of things many will continue obsessively digging their own graves and filling them with their own children unaware for another thousand years.

This makes me sad.

Last edited:
body.jpg

You're entitled to your opinion.....not your own set of facts!

wear a condom.

I don't like condoms. My women never liked condoms. I played dance band piano for 30 years and had sex with literally hundreds. My Goodness what a failure I've been.
Then don't have sex if you are not adult enough to handle the out come

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Then don’t have an abortion if it goes against your religious beliefs.

But don’t attempt to force those beliefs on others by seeking to compel women to give birth against their will, in violation of the right to privacy.

If you don't believe in pushing someone down a flight of stairs if they're in your way then don't do it. Don't you dare seek to impose your beliefs on others making the entirely private decision to do so.

You're entitled to your opinion.....not your own set of facts!

wear a condom.

I don't like condoms. My women never liked condoms. I played dance band piano for 30 years and had sex with literally hundreds. My Goodness what a failure I've been.

But don’t attempt to force those beliefs on others by seeking to compel women to give birth against their will, in violation of the right to privacy.

If you don't believe in pushing someone down a flight of stairs if they're in your way then don't do it. Don't you dare seek to impose your beliefs on others making the entirely private decision to do so.

that can hardly compare with a woman's decision to extract an abscessed tooth ...

wear a condom.

that can hardly compare with a woman's decision to extract an abscessed tooth ...

Just put that bastard on ignore, where he belongs.

where they belong ... Goosey, the Great. .:eusa_whistle:

hobelim
If you have taught your own children to worship a human being as if he was a god, then you are guilty of condemning them to a fate worse than death, a life of confusion and subsequent suffering and daily torment of existence knowing about but never tasting of the peace and fulfillment of the promise of eternal life that can only come from knowing he who truly is God.
What are you talking about? Don't be shy. Come right out and say it. Thoughts not worth saying are thoughts not worth having.

What am I talking about? Come right out and say it?

I already did.

To put it another way, who if not exclusively Christians are up in arms in opposition to abortion, a matter that is none of their business, but these same fine people take their own children who were born into this world and teach them through deception, manipulation, and threats of real and imaginary violence to defy the law of God and worship a human being which places them under the condemnation of God, death, in a hell of confusion and superstition for decades if not for life.

In other words they condemn others for killing the unborn even though they deliberately murder their own children who were born by filling their head with irrational beliefs and degrading practices that contradict actual reality, perverts their perceptions of what is actually taking place effectively preventing their minds from ever bearing fruit or receiving life or enlightenment from above.

And when I point out where right and wrong and judgment lie, they accuse me of evil. Imagine that!

Thats what I meant by saying that what other people do or don't do should be the least of their concerns.

They openly condemn and persecute others for what is not sin even though their own sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

They would better spend their time trying to figure out how to get out of the hole that they have dug for themselves........but by the looks of things many will continue obsessively digging their own graves and filling them with their own children unaware for another thousand years.

This makes me sad.
Well since Christianity is the dominant religion here it would be odd if Christians were not the majority against ending the selfish taking of a human life. 150 years from now they will look at our society with the same disgust we have for those who condoned slavery.

Abortion is a medical term, only.

Murder is a legal term, only.

not to the radical religious right who hate gubmint except when it tells women what to do with their bodies.
When they do that, they become statist progressives on the far right using big government to enforce medical changes on the entire country.
hey bovine for brains, when has the far right been able to force anything, let alone be abel to graduate to "enforce."

angrypatirot, alexjones, usbacklash. :lol: Grow up, alt right.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.
I want the right to determine life or death. Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.
No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.
Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience.

Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?
yet he gets this crazy idea he has the moral authority to call you immoral.

not to the radical religious right who hate gubmint except when it tells women what to do with their bodies.

What a sick response. You're so devoid of character as to refuse to help the weakest, and most vulnerable in our society. Your compassion is so noted.
It's not that they are pro-choice, so much as the utter callousness of their arguments. Are they purposefully trying to defeat their own argument??

bizarre.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.
I want the right to determine life or death. Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.
No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.
Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience.

Exactly...they accuse their opponents of EXACTLY what they are guilty of.

To think abortion is not legalized murder and perfectly moral, has to be some kind of mental illness. Under leftism, the world is turned upside down and amazing dupes like Jake go along with it.

To think abortion is not legalized murder and perfectly moral, has to be some kind of mental illness. Under leftism, the world is turned upside down and amazing dupes like Jake go along with it.
jake is an accuser not a liver.
He could care less about his own debauched state.
Just as long as he can make accusations. That's his world.

Thinking Error: redefining
By the dictionary, I am correct. You are wrong, ty, and are emoting not thinking.

When a person acts immorally, that person should be called out.
You wouldn't know morality if it bit you in the you know what, murderer.
Quit talking stupidly. Abortion is permitted in your church. Since you believe souls must have a body, if a fetus is aborted, logically then the soul must return. You need learn your own teachings, first principles, and doctrines.

See that is exactly what you are doing, just like an Alinsky or a Limbaugh. You are accusing me of what you are guilty of: demonization of the other side. Abortion is a medical term, murder a legal term. You need to learn definitions.

jake is an accuser not a liver.
He could care less about his own debauched state.
Just as long as he can make accusations. That's his world.
I point out where you are wrong. My life, compared to yours, ty, in a bishop's interview, would be commended whereas if you were really honest with your bishop, well, you would be in for serious inspection of your morals and behavior.

the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
synonyms: termination, miscarriage
"her first pregnancy resulted in a spontaneous abortion"

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
"the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"

Forum List

Back