Abortion is murder

Is it murder? A fetal mass and cancer mass have the same basic DNA and are just as human. Now, if god dosen't seem to spare children and innocent people disease or harm, perhaps abortion is just part of Gods random mean spirited "Will" too?
Cancer isnt human life you sick freak.

Is it murder? A fetal mass and cancer mass have the same basic DNA and are just as human. Now, if god dosen't seem to spare children and innocent people disease or harm, perhaps abortion is just part of Gods random mean spirited "Will" too?
It is murder and you are fine with it.

body.jpg

You're entitled to your opinion.....not your own set of facts!

wear a condom.

I don't like condoms. My women never liked condoms. I played dance band piano for 30 years and had sex with literally hundreds. My Goodness what a failure I've been.
Then don't have sex if you are not adult enough to handle the out come

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

wear a condom.

I don't like condoms. My women never liked condoms. I played dance band piano for 30 years and had sex with literally hundreds. My Goodness what a failure I've been.

Then don’t have an abortion if it goes against your religious beliefs.

But don’t attempt to force those beliefs on others by seeking to compel women to give birth against their will, in violation of the right to privacy.

wear a condom.

But don’t attempt to force those beliefs on others by seeking to compel women to give birth against their will, in violation of the right to privacy.
How about if it goes against my human beliefs? Would that be ok? I don't need religion to tell me the difference between right and wrong. I believe everyone has that innate ability within them. The problem is one of rationalization. People who violate the law of right and wrong rationalize they didn't. They don't abandon the concept of right and wrong.

We live in a shared society with shared consequences and we do force morality on others through laws. Don't steal, don't murder, don't commit false witness, right? Aren't those laws based on morality? So maybe you are just being selective on which morals you want to be enforced. Is that a fair assessment?

Last edited:
We live in a shared society with shared consequences and we do force morality on others through laws. Don't steal, don't murder, don't commit false witness, right? Aren't those laws based on morality?

The subjects of the laws of God are hidden and not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

What is wholly immoral is when people get all sanctimonious about the divine commands without having the slightest understanding of the hidden meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic as in the command to not murder which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with homicide..

How can you say, "We are wise, we have the law of the Lord.", when scribes with their lying pens have falsified it? (a reference to the talmud) Jeremiah 8:8

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." (above your grasp) Isaiah 55:9

Last edited:

wear a condom.

My beliefs not to kill innocent human babies?????? How horrible I am ... You are a ghoul. Sick evil creature who revels in corpses.

We live in a shared society with shared consequences and we do force morality on others through laws. Don't steal, don't murder, don't commit false witness, right? Aren't those laws based on morality?

The subjects of the laws of God are hidden and not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

What is wholly immoral is when people get all sanctimonious about the divine commands without having the slightest understanding of the hidden meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic as in the command to not murder which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with homicide..

How can you say, "We are wise, we have the law of the Lord.", when scribes with their lying pens have falsified it? (a reference to the talmud) Jeremiah 8:8

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." (above your grasp) Isaiah 55:9
Only you who support infanticide seem to be the one talking about God.... Feeling Guilty?

Only you who support infanticide seem to be the one talking about God.... Feeling Guilty?

Guilty? No. I always do exactly as God commands.

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was speaking about the story of Adam and Eve who were deceived by the talking serpent into defying the command of God under penalty of death which was not a death physical in nature since they continued to live physical lives after their expulsion from Eden.

It follows then that the command to not murder is a command to not mislead others into doing that which results in the death promised for defying the law, a death that is not physical in nature.

If you have set aside the command of God to not worship false images of God and worship Jesus, a human being, as if he was a physical manifestation of the invisible God, and teach others to do the same, you are an idolator, adulterer, perjurer, thief, and murderer in the eyes of both Jesus and God even if you have two dozen children, never consciously lied about anyone, stole a thing from anyone, never had sex outside of marriage, or even so much as lifted a finger against anyone.

The subject of abortion and what other people do or don't do should be the least of your concerns.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword is bound to die by the sword."

Last edited:

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was speaking about the story of Adam and Eve who were deceived by the talking serpent into defying the command of God under penalty of death which was not a death physical in nature since they continued to live physical lives after their expulsion from Eden.

It follows then that the command to not murder is a command to not mislead others into doing that which results in the death promised for defying the law, a death that is not physical in nature.

If you have set aside the command of God to not worship false images of God and worship Jesus, a human being, as if he was a physical manifestation of the invisible God, and teach others to do the same, you are an idolator, adulterer, perjurer, thief, and murderer in the eyes of both Jesus and God even if you have two dozen children, never consciously lied about anyone, stole a thing from anyone, never had sex outside of marriage, or even so much as lifted a finger against anyone.

The subject of abortion and what other people do or don't do should be the least of your concerns.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword is bound to die by the sword."
Allowing innocent babies to be killed with saying a word makes you as evil as the killers themselves.

Allowing innocent babies to be killed with saying a word makes you as evil as the killers themselves.

If you have taught your own children to worship a human being as if he was a god, then you are guilty of condemning them to a fate worse than death, a life of confusion and subsequent suffering and daily torment of existence knowing about but never tasting of the peace and fulfillment of the promise of eternal life that can only come from knowing he who truly is God.

I don't believe you understood what I wrote, but that's OK.

hobelim
If you have taught your own children to worship a human being as if he was a god, then you are guilty of condemning them to a fate worse than death, a life of confusion and subsequent suffering and daily torment of existence knowing about but never tasting of the peace and fulfillment of the promise of eternal life that can only come from knowing he who truly is God.
What are you talking about? Don't be shy. Come right out and say it. Thoughts not worth saying are thoughts not worth having.

No one is allowing anyone to ‘kill babies’ – anyone who kills a child is allegedly committing murder, and should be prosecuted if warranted, and subject to punishment if found guilty in a court of law.

None of which has anything to do with the settled, accepted fact of law that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’ and abortion is not ‘murder,’ where to maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy and unfounded demagoguery.

No one is allowing anyone to ‘kill babies’ – anyone who kills a child is allegedly committing murder, and should be prosecuted if warranted, and subject to punishment if found guilty in a court of law.

None of which has anything to do with the settled, accepted fact of law that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’ and abortion is not ‘murder,’ where to maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy and unfounded demagoguery.
But it is a human life in its earliest stage of human development. And its not just any life, it is a very specific human life, one that has never existed before and will never exist again. So says, its human DNA.

Forum List

Back